Bucharest DVD uses parts from other Dangerous concerts?

It is supposed to be Michael Jackson live from Bucharest.

Not Michael Jackson live from Bucharest, Munich and Wembley!
You do know that concerts that are released for tv, dvd and etc are shot most of the time, if not always on few days and edited together.
The reason?
Well best example is the BBC broadcast. Missed toaster, camera man shooting the floor, missed cool and importand scenes, and on and on ......
What's the drama with that hbo/dvd version?
I can't understand how someone can stand that bbc sh*t. But that's how live broadcast is.
Ok, hbo is overloaded with crazy screaming fans from many venues, but that's how Michael liked.
Why BOW have scenes edited from Munich? I don't know. they are not even cool like the MITM spin and the SOOML girl.
the bbc one is nice alternative version to have.

To answer this question we need fans who were there for example she's out of my life ?

and there is two version of bucharest so ?secret after secret ........

I think that I understand why they do with dvds shows. Maybe Michael liked more of pieces of the perfomances from differents citties and when they will put on dvd it was better don't put the whole show of Buchaerest. They caught some pieces of others the best perfomances and did put together with the perfomances from Bucharest.
I think this is not to cheated the ppl, is just to make the show of dvd better.

If they do this, so they must release a dvd named ''Michael Jackson Dangerous Tour'' or something like ''From Various Cities'' and show various perfomances from differents show.

I think the Bucharest version of Shes Outta My Life is prob the best I've heard ; I like the 'aaannnd it cuts, liikkee a knife.' part of that one don't ask me why...

Back