Bucharest DVD uses parts from other Dangerous concerts?

well ... the IJCSLY girl is not from bucharest .. Michael has his hair in ponytail, but in next shot there is no ponytail .. and the beginning of JAM .. when he takes his glasses off ... it is not from buchaarest too ... :)

yea in some songs its dark in Bucharest,yet it cuts to the audience and its broad daylight.

i noticed this. some of the audience shots are from London too.

I think the color of the microphone changes during the Thriller performance. I think some parts of the BOW performance are not from Bucarest as well, when he has the necklace or something.

This may break your hearts, but the big spin at the end of Man in the Mirror is from Wembley. :'(

This may break your hearts, but the big spin at the end of Man in the Mirror is from Wembley. :'(

I heard it was from cardiff.. but if it really was from wembley then damn, wonder how the rest of the show msut be! he must have had so much energy! you can tell by that single spin!

There's a Madrid audience shot during Man In The Mirror. And during Who Is It.....oh wait, he never performed that.

ya thats upsetting. its supposed to be genuine; Michael Jackson from Bucharest. thats like ppl are cheating us or something.

why is this a big deal?

Just look at the DVD cover. "Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour". Not "Live in Various Locations Using Different Shots: The Dangerous Tour".

I'm not too fussed and didn't realise, but we're always being treated badly and ripped off. It the DVD was described as different Dangerous Tour shows that would be fine but it's not.

I heard it was from cardiff.. but if it really was from wembley then damn, wonder how the rest of the show msut be! he must have had so much energy! you can tell by that single spin!
Im not too sure. I just heard from a fan a few years ago that it was from Wembley.

All of the Wembley clips from the Dangerous Tour look astounding. Id love to see one of them one day.

Last edited:
Wow, didn't know so much of it wasn't from Bucharest. But the truth of the matter is that I'm relatively sure MJ was largely responsible for putting it together, and he wanted every aspect of the show to look perfect on film..so I guess he substituted certain songs or performances he wasn't happy with, with other ones that he liked from previous shows. Not really a bad idea in my opinion. To be honest, its not noticeable at all, unless you have seen many of his dangerous tour performances and can spot particular audiences and such. But still surprised to know that so many different shows were involved...

at the beggining of the concert on dvd, on the audience we can see the Flag of Portugal...so maybe some shots are from Lisbon ( Portugal).

here is the flag image in the concert:

32wVhS738157-02.jpg

here is the portuguese flag:
flag_portugal.gif

Wow, didn't know so much of it wasn't from Bucharest. But the truth of the matter is that I'm relatively sure MJ was largely responsible for putting it together, and he wanted every aspect of the show to look perfect on film..so I guess he substituted certain songs or performances he wasn't happy with, with other ones that he liked from previous shows. Not really a bad idea in my opinion. To be honest, its not noticeable at all, unless you have seen many of his dangerous tour performances and can spot particular audiences and such. But still surprised to know that so many different shows were involved...

I think the most obvious one is that they used bits of Black or White from Munich, because we already have that footage and many of us have seen it so many times. Its quite easy to spot within the performance.

Documentaries and Concert shows do this all the time. Use one scene from on concert and put in it in a another scene to make it exciting. Or to use the best shot from each concert or scene and put it all together.

the girl(she's out of my life) it's not from Bucharest, for sure!

the annoying thing is that they have all these other concerts in full HQ quality to insert into bucharest, so they could release all those aswell in DVD Quality. We should have like 3 concerts from every tour released on DVD

the annoying thing is that they have all these other concerts in full HQ quality to insert into bucharest, so they could release all those aswell in DVD Quality. We should have like 3 concerts from every tour released on DVD

That's a good idea but Sony won't see the point.

So is the 'live in bucharest HBO version' the actual footage from bucharest and the dvd is clips from other places?

The DVD and "HBO" version are the same, essentially. The version that's waaayyy different is the original, "BBC" version, which is solely Bucharest footage. It's uncut/unedited, too, and you can tell because there are a lot of random shots of the stage when the camera guys were moving around, but not focusing on a certain thing.

The DVD and "HBO" version are the same, essentially. The version that's waaayyy different is the original, "BBC" version, which is solely Bucharest footage. It's uncut/unedited, too, and you can tell because there are a lot of random shots of the stage when the camera guys were moving around, but not focusing on a certain thing.

the hbo one is totally different..well the one ive seen thats on youtube..it has a different girl for shes out of my life, J5 medley is different camera angles and the guy doesnt get stuck in the floor peg whilst during the lean like he does in my dvd

the girl(she's out of my life) it's not from Bucharest, for sure!

Yeah, that girl is actually from the concert in Frankfurt, Germany Aug 28th. You can see from the amateur filmed concert.

thats not the worst part ; the worst part to me anyway is seeing the ppl in the aduience like every 15 seconds of the damn show. Its a MJ concert - I want to see MJ all the way through not 8-12 seconds of random ppl's faces every like 15 seconds.

p.s. I see something new everytime I see the Dangerous DVD because whenever I watch it, I'm usually focused on his behind lol.

I'm watching it now. damn he had a great rear end. :yes:

Back