Bryan Loren/Michael Jackson - Unreleased Songs

I heard Men In Black, then turned in to the song Black Or White as in it having a simular rift or beat ?

Do The Bartman isn't an unreleased song, it was a No.1 hit single. Michael wasn't a credited vocalist on it, though everyone knew it was Michael.

According to Adrian Grant, he likened Men In Black to an uptempo version of The Man and he said it had a strong bass lick.

^^ Thank you MJ5 I was looking for those songs, I wonder where the hell I was when they were leaked, I only know Happy Birthday Lisa, and there are also others such as monkey business, xscape, etc… I am going to hunt all those unreleased songs! :)

Monkey Business is on the Ultimate Collection Arabian Night along with Cheater, Someone Put Your Hand Out, Early Version of Dangerous, Fall Again, In The Back, We've Had Enough, Scared of the Moon, Beautiful Girl, The Way You Love Me, We Are Here To Change the World, On The Line, We Are The World (Demo) and Sunset Driver as well as a demo version of Shake Your Body.

Unreleased songs that have been leaked are:

A Place With No Name (only 25 second clip but there is also a 40 second acapella clip)
Serious Effect
We Be Ballin
Groove Of Midnight (only a very short clip of Michael singing it, most of it is Rod Temperton saying how long Michael's hair has grown and asking him about the hair gel he uses lol)
Love Never Felt So Good
Escape
Trouble
Hot Street
Niteline
She Got It
Happy Birthday Lisa
Work That Body
If You Don't Love Me
In The Closet (demo)
Give In To Me (demo)
No Friend Of Mine (which contains Michael's vocals which seem to be from a song that Michael recorded during the Invincible sessions but we haven't heard the full original song where those vocals were taken from)
Hold My Hand with Akon

There's probably more that have been leaked but I'm sure other people will fill them in.

Last edited:
Waw thanks AGB :)

Your welcome :).

Oh, I forgot to add Space Dance which Michael recorded for the game Space Channel 5 Part 2 although it is mostly instrumental with Michael beatboxing and going hee hee.

no need to buy
i shared for free
its from a rare acetate CD dangerous bonus cuts...

with the other songs from bryan loren too... (just the 3 which were leaked)
i kept one CDQuality version for me but i can give you this 2, as i leaked them in WAV 2 weeks ago

CDQualitys:
She got it
http://rapidshare.com/files/249556918/07-Michael_Jackson_-_She_got_it__Original_demo__HQ_Rare_CD.rar
Work that body
http://rapidshare.com/files/251423751/03-Michael_Jackson_-_Work_That_Body__1989__HQ_Rare_CD.wav

others from my lossless rare cd-imagefor example
http://rapidshare.com/files/254615641/06-Michael_Jackson_-_Happy_birthday_Lisa__Original___1991_.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/2502831...on_t_Love_Me__Edited_Version___HQ_Rare_CD.wav

WOW, huge thanks for "If you don't love me" I have never heard that!!!! and HE sounds fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! wow.......Thank you so much!

I don't think I can handle waiting a few months. Man we need something released withint the next few weeks. Just one song. that's all I ask. Just one song. Tomorrow preferably.

^^ Thank you MJ5 I was looking for those songs, I wonder where the hell I was when they were leaked, I only know Happy Birthday Lisa, and there are also others such as monkey business, xscape, etc… I am going to hunt all those unreleased songs! :)

monkey business not rare
but others were leaked 2-3 weeks ago :)

they were online before in bad quality

i leaked in CD quality :)

hope you all like these

Oh, I forgot to add Space Dance which Michael recorded for the game Space Channel 5 Part 2 although it is mostly instrumental with Michael beatboxing and going hee hee.

"Space Dance" is NOT a song by Michael Jackson, it's just the background music to the video game "Space Channel 5", NO song.

Unreleased songs that have been leaked are:

A Place With No Name (only 25 second clip but there is also a 40 second acapella clip)

That 40 second "acappella" clip is nothing but a stupid fake.

monkey business not rare
but others were leaked 2-3 weeks ago :)

they were online before in bad quality

i leaked in CD quality :)

hope you all like these

^^ sure

Last edited:
"Space Dance" is NOT a song by Michael Jackson, it's just the background music to the video game "Space Channel 5", NO song.

That 40 second "acappella" clip is nothing but a stupid fake.

I said that Space Dance it was instrumental music for Space Channel 5 Part 2, I wasn't acting like it was a full on song with full vocals, I noted that he only beatboxes and goes 'hee hee' in it.

How is that 40 second clip a fake when its Michael's voice and its clearly him singing, it sounded like it was one of the takes he did for the song.

Bryan said in his last blog entry that he will share some songs he worked with Michael Jackson in the past. he wil share a few of the around 20 songs, they have worked together:

Deep in the night (1989)
Mind is the magic (1989)
Seven digits (1989)
Work that body (1989)
Do the Bartman (1990)
Fever (1990)
Men in black (1990)
Serious Effect (1990)
She got it (1990)
Stay (1990)
To satisfy you (1990)
Superfly Sister (1991)

do anyone know the titles of the other 10 or more songs?

i think, personally, "Seven Digits" is an uptempo and "Stay" something soft.

Superfly Sister was released in 1997 on BOTD.

Work that body:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-Ak79I1IY

Hope we will soon hear the other songs.

Thanks for sharing.

yes i uploaded in CDQuality 2-3 weeks ago?
you had it before already?

never saw the upload of you...

all people who needed it and are thankful, all welcome

it won't happen!!!!

To keep it simple, so people don't go off in the wrong direction....
Bryan Loren can NOT release music that contains Michaels Jackson's voice or any music MJ composed. Simple. IT is 100 illegal and he will NOT do it. MJ's estate OWN his voice and composed music/lyrics.

Remember MJ HIRED Bryan to do work on Dangerous, so he can't go off releasing his Bosses work, thats probably a better way to think of it. It's MJs stuff! e
Even if Bryan co written etc, MJ's work is his and nobody elses to release.

There will be no unreleased MJ tracks on his website!

People can dream all they want, and I totally understand our desire to hear new MJ music, but by ignoring the facts is ssilly, he won't be legally allowed to do it!
Simple. Watch and see.

yes i uploaded in CDQuality 2-3 weeks ago?
you had it before already?

never saw the upload of you...

all people who needed it and are thankful, all welcome

the point is u havent leaked anything.
but u are acting like this (writing coments... "i leaked this",...) on this forum the whole time. no one is interesting in such people here.

Re: it won't happen!!!!

To keep it simple, so people don't go off in the wrong direction....
Bryan Loren can NOT release music that contains Michaels Jackson's voice or any music MJ composed. Simple. IT is 100 illegal and he will NOT do it. MJ's estate OWN his voice and composed music/lyrics.

Remember MJ HIRED Bryan to do work on Dangerous, so he can't go off releasing his Bosses work, thats probably a better way to think of it. It's MJs stuff! e
Even if Bryan co written etc, MJ's work is his and nobody elses to release.

There will be no unreleased MJ tracks on his website!

People can dream all they want, and I totally understand our desire to hear new MJ music, but by ignoring the facts is ssilly, he won't be legally allowed to do it!
Simple. Watch and see.

he will.^^

the point is u havent leaked anything.
but u are acting like this (writing coments... "i leaked this",...) on this forum the whole time. no one is interesting in such people here.

Edit

Last edited:
Back