Bryan Loren/Michael Jackson - Unreleased Songs

mjchris

Proud Member
Bryan said in his last blog entry that he will share some songs he worked with Michael Jackson in the past. he wil share a few of the around 20 songs, they have worked together:

Deep in the night (1989)
Mind is the magic (1989)
Seven digits (1989)
Work that body (1989)
Do the Bartman (1990)
Fever (1990)
Men in black (1990)
Serious Effect (1990)
She got it (1990)
Stay (1990)
To satisfy you (1990)
Superfly Sister (1991)

do anyone know the titles of the other 10 or more songs?

i think, personally, "Seven Digits" is an uptempo and "Stay" something soft.

Last edited:
Re: Unreleased Bryan Loren/Michael Jackson Songs

Men In Black is one of them. Which was stated by Bill Bottrell. MIB was actually Bryan Loren and MJ's collaboration.

i thought that was teddy riley?

WOW can't wait to hear these :) thanks for posting keep us updated :)

Bryan Loren is great...but I must say...he's got a very 80's feel to him....but im excited non-the-less!

Wow awesome, there any date when he will?

TDCAU has NOTHING to do with Bryan Loren. He just said that Michael worked on that track at the same time they both worked together, but Bryan didn't work on that track.

;)

2 other tracks with Bryan Loren are supposedly "Fever" and "Deep In The Night"

Last edited:

ok. right.

ps: aber du kannst uns denn gfallen tun und uns es ein wenig leichter machn indem du "a place with no name" in full sharest. diese dummen snippets könnt ihr euch sparen. ^^

So we might end up getting Men In Black? That's huge news if we do. We've known about that song for quite sometime. It would be kind of funny because the one person who owns this besides Bryan Loren that has tried to sell it in the past will now see their copy worth absolutely nothing if Loren releases this song. I can't wait to hear it. This and Buffalo Bill are at the top of my list of songs that I know of that are unreleased that we haven't heard yet.

Thanks for posting

So we might end up getting Men In Black? That's huge news if we do. We've known about that song for quite sometime. It would be kind of funny because the one person who owns this besides Bryan Loren that has tried to sell it in the past will now see their copy worth absolutely nothing if Loren releases this song. I can't wait to hear it. This and Buffalo Bill are at the top of my list of songs that I know of that are unreleased that we haven't heard yet.

mine are "seven digits" and "men in black". this two songs are at the top of my wantlist since a long time now.
i hope he really will share both. :angel:

to satisfy you is a good song, michaels voice is awsome on it

So MJ made that song for Men in black, but just didn't end up on the OST?

Michael's song Men In Black had nothing to do with the movie. He recorded it during the Dangerous sessions in 1990 I think. It was going to be one of the lead singles from the album but the direction of the album changed and it did not make the final cut. Adrian Grant who has written books about MJ's career and who is responsible for the the production of Thriller Live has met Michael several times and went to Neverland and he heard Men In Black and he said that it was amazing.

Michael's song Men In Black had nothing to do with the movie. He recorded it during the Dangerous sessions in 1990 I think. It was going to be one of the lead singles from the album but the direction of the album changed and it did not make the final cut. Adrian Grant who has written books about MJ's career and who is responsible for the the production of Thriller Live has met Michael several times and went to Neverland and he heard Men In Black and he said that it was amazing.

wow, i cant wait to hear this song, i dont want some cheap leak though on youtube. i want a proper release

Awesome...Dangerous? AW hell yeah! I wonder what the song is really about. Sounds like a song with message...man i can't wait.

So MJ made that song for Men in black, but just didn't end up on the OST?

I heard Men In Black, then turned in to the song Black Or White as in it having a simular rift or beat ?

Do The Bartman isn't an unreleased song, it was a No.1 hit single. Michael wasn't a credited vocalist on it, though everyone knew it was Michael.

I want to buy it, where can I find this song on CD?

"Work That Body"

no need to buy
i shared for free
its from a rare acetate CD dangerous bonus cuts...

with the other songs from bryan loren too... (just the 3 which were leaked)
i kept one CDQuality version for me but i can give you this 2, as i leaked them in WAV 2 weeks ago

CDQualitys:
She got it
http://rapidshare.com/files/249556918/07-Michael_Jackson_-_She_got_it__Original_demo__HQ_Rare_CD.rar
Work that body
http://rapidshare.com/files/251423751/03-Michael_Jackson_-_Work_That_Body__1989__HQ_Rare_CD.wav

others from my lossless rare cd-imagefor example
http://rapidshare.com/files/254615641/06-Michael_Jackson_-_Happy_birthday_Lisa__Original___1991_.wav
http://rapidshare.com/files/2502831...on_t_Love_Me__Edited_Version___HQ_Rare_CD.wav

^^ Thank you MJ5 I was looking for those songs, I wonder where the hell I was when they were leaked, I only know Happy Birthday Lisa, and there are also others such as monkey business, xscape, etc… I am going to hunt all those unreleased songs! :)

Back