Brett Ratner on Michael Jackson: 'You felt like God was within him'

This made me smile :) With all the people recently who are betraying Michael, it's good to know someone still has a soul :) Brett seems like a pretty rad guy.

I know that Brett and Michael were good friends. I remember that video of Michael visiting Brett on the set of a movie.

I am just loving all these sweet articles coming out revealing the truth about who Michael really was. He was certainly a God-loving individual.

And what gets me is most Virgos are not really emotional. But Michael was. He was truly a special human being.

Yes, this is so true, he a different type of Virgo.

He still shares a lot of the Virgo qualities though.

I tell you some of the people I love most in this world are Virgos and Michael is damn near at the top of the list.

I believe Michael always tried to live his life according to his belief's about God and whatever religion he followed. Michael was a very special person. Not some type of God, but just a very special and unique person. He had a certain aura about him and just had something that drew people to him.

I don't believe i've ever seen or met anyone like Michael Jackson. He was truly one of a kind and there will never be another.

I believe he tried to live his life, a closely as he could, as Jesus lived his.

We should all strive to live our lives like this.

To have God inside you is a beautiful thing, it is called the The Holy Ghost!!!

God try to enter all of us so he can do his work through us, but we block him.

It's very sad.

That so cute that he watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory, I love that movie too..

I miss him so much :cry:

I am glad someone brought this up. There is no doubt that God dwelled inside Michael. Michael was not perfect, but he sure comes close to being perfect.

Michael is a very very special Human Being. I believe he is a gift from God to us. Michael always acknowledge God to have given him these great gifts. Yet, he his life was filled with pain and turmoil.

Michael did have an aura about him that can't be explain. There is something about Michael that draws people to him. Michael also said we should all try to live like Christ like. How true and Michael was a good example. "Love One Another"

There is a video on youtube, I don't know if many have saw it where he is privately dancing in his private studio in Neverland. The lights are dim, and he was dancing in a mime fashion. When I saw that, I got chills up my spine because I strongly felt God presence in that room with him and this aura he exude. I then knew Michael was beyond special, a child prodigy touched by God and grow up to be the most amazing Human Being to occupy our world with his God given talent he shared with the world.

I am bless to be alive to witness this extraordinaire man.

God Bless You Michael - We Shall All Met One Day On The Other Side.

Back