Breaking news starting to grow on anyone else?

I loved this song since I heard the 30 sec preview. The beat and the production of the song sounds just like the kind of track Michael would sing on. The voice in certain parts is questionable. But I love the melody of the hook. It so catchy and I can't stop singing/listening to it. I just love this song.

Somebody will, somebody will remain under the rock forever. "And There's The Choice That
We Make; And This Choice You Will Take" :)

The official truth will come out eventually. Sony, Estate, Cascios, Jacksons, Teddy know the truth. The thing is, if now somebody will open this Pandora box, it will be a disaster and a huge mess.

It will be opened imo when it will be a right time. It is a game and everybody knows what the rules are.

:scratch: What are you on???

I love my michael but real talk this song is trash to me it didn't need no release

I'm not sure about this song, however I do have to keep reminding myself about 2000 watts. I think people would also say that it wasn't michael's voice if it was released after his death.

Yes, it did. My opinion hasn't changed about that song. But if people start to see it as a collaboration of Mj with "Mystery Guy", i think they'll be able to enjoy the song. Same with Monster.

The "Mystery Guy" you are talking about is James Porte, who only backs Michael up in Monster and KYHU, he virtually replaces Michael alot of the times in Breaking News, KYHU and Monster are all Mike though (except for 50 cent's rap in Monster)

Back