BRAND NEW 2nd TRAILER MJ "the Man in the Mirror" Doc...Check it out!

How long will the whole documentary be about? will it be in serials? I can't wait to see it. :smilerolleyes:

O/T. The second picture I saw in your siggie is almost identical to the one I saw of Prince, MJ's son. It is almost uncanny. Even the body lanuage is the same.

:wild: I see it too! Just like the picture of Prince when he has his hands in his pockets. :yes:

Bravo! That took some hard work and dedication. I would love to see something like that on TV. That was purely professional material. Wow, it was THAT good.

So the Doc, going to be about Michael's career and life as a Person?
Is it going to include interviews and stuff?

Last edited:
How long will the whole documentary be about? will it be in serials? I can't wait to see it. :smilerolleyes:

it will be complete and will be about his Music and how the man is misunderstood, it will tell the main focus of his legacy and thats his artistry and how frighteningfully scary it is how incredible is as an entertainer!

Bravo! That took some hard work and dedication. I would love to see something like that on TV. That was purely professional material. Wow, it was THAT good.

So the Doc, going to be about Michael's career and life as a Person?
Is it going to include interviews and stuff?

Same as above, it will focus on his artistry and his dancing...I will include other great interviews with friends, celebrities and also fans. they will all talk about the things we love most about him, his music and his dance :D

Also I will dispell any misconceptions around 1993 and 2005 in brief segments :)

it will be complete and will be about his Music and how the man is misunderstood, it will tell the main focus of his legacy and thats his artistry and how frighteningfully scary it is how incredible is as an entertainer!

Same as above, it will focus on his artistry and his dancing...I will include other great interviews with friends, celebrities and also fans. they will all talk about the things we love most about him, his music and his dance :D

Also I will dispell any misconceptions around 1993 and 2005 in brief segments :)

Sounds pretty major. Can't wait to see it.
In total about how long will it be. I love long docs....lol

Last edited:
Sounds pretty major. Can't wait to see it.
In total about how long will it be. I love long docs....lol

around 2 hrs, Michael has a lot to cover lol :) im so excited about it, i want to combine everything out there into the perfect representation of him as a person and an artist! the people who know him best speaking about him, not tabloid closet fans out to make a buck off his name :)

thanks!

around 2 hrs, Michael has a lot to cover lol :) im so excited about it, i want to combine everything out there into the perfect representation of him as a person and an artist! the people who know him best speaking about him, not tabloid closet fans out to make a buck off his name :)

thanks!

Who hoo can't wait for the count dow to begin! :punk: I didn't see it posted but when will it be launched Dom?

well done guys - and again big DB, you always give it your 100% - there's nothing better than when fan-creativity and inspirations shine through, i tell thee
f_smiley.gif

Back