"Black or white" videoshoot - didn't Michael feel well?

There is a character that is a "horn dog" and a bit of a pervert. Any time he gets excited he says "Giggity" or "Giggity giggity goo". It's the characters catch phrase.

Well ok... but wouldn't you feel betrayed when someone is owing you money and doesn't pay you? Maybe it actually was that way.
Ok, are you excusing John here? why would anyone believe that piece of ish & give him the benefit of the doubt. That's beyond me after all the awful crap he has spoken about Michael, he deserves nothing more from him, especially NOT money.

Well ok... but wouldn't you feel betrayed when someone is owing you money and doesn't pay you? Maybe it actually was that way.

Well my issue is the fact that he is trying to make business personal. I don't agree with it, but not only that, he is slandering Michael to--what, get even? Childish and disgusting. Even if Michael DID owe him money, there is no excuse for this behavior in my opinion. If it is a business issue, you go through the proper channels and you do it with integrity.

Lark

Back