Billie Jean The Greatest Dance Record of All Time (BBC Radio 2)

you don't hear a thing in this cover what i like so much about Billie Jean.
It doesn't make me wanna dance
that's right, but if you don't wanna dance, it's sounds like a rock ballad, and not so bad. I like the video. One online news says it's double snitched, from Michael and from Metallica Nothing Else Matter.

This is great and he deserves much better.

I found the same article on our local Arabic newspapers with MJ’s image taking almost a full page of the supplement and photo was taken from the Bad tour with positive comments.

its only right tho isnt it, what is better, nothing, obviously

IMHO, anything danceable he did pre-Billie Jean was actually a better dance record. "Billie Jean" IS his signature song so I guess they went for what they know him by in terms of dance songs.

I have to say, I've been going to clubs and dancing spots for around 8 years now.
I love the dance floor and, without doubt, the one sound that as it comes on gets the biggest reaction from the crowd and gets more people dancing than any other is that clean intro beat soon followed by the penetrating deep bass lick of the masterpiece Billie Jean. Without fail every time.

What a song.. what a man.
I agree with the BBC listeners.

I have to say, I've been going to clubs and dancing spots for around 8 years now.
I love the dance floor and, without doubt, the one sound that as it comes on gets the biggest reaction from the crowd and gets more people dancing than any other is that clean intro beat soon followed by the penetrating deep bass lick of the masterpiece Billie Jean. Without fail every time.

What a song.. what a man.
I agree with the BBC listeners.
Yep. My teenage nieces and nephews nearly knocked us adults out of the way as they raced to get into the garden. I thought it was an emergency so I asked what happened. My sister in law generously told me that Billie jean was on. I didn't even know that my teenage family were aware of Michael Jackson. Yes, even at teenage parties, Billie Jean creates a storm.:D

Back