Billie Jean Jackson Told to Beat It

Yes I agree... if she starts going after the kids... I will personally fly out there to find her and prevent her from doing it. NO ONE is touching those kids.

I reeeeeeaaaaaallllyy hope she doesn't stalk the children.

Poor lady...she must really believe this stuff to have been so persistent?!?
She obviously does. I am quite sure that this woman suffers from a mental defect. It's really sad that authorities do not provide her help as it would be the case in some other countries. :(

Poor thing, her mind is just gone. Scary for all involved. I know Michael had restriaing orde out agaisnt her. AS we have come to see now after his death...It wasn't Michael that was strange it was the freak show around him...Klien, Lavon/"Billie Jean", K. Faye, Mark Lester, Thome Thome, Bob Jones...I mean the list could go on forever..sad

why so many crazy and unstable women want to be with Mike and kids? Karen Faye, Grace, tatiyana susan etock and this bellie Jean?

As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

:lol: That made me laugh too. Too bad this lady still didn't get the message though

In January, 1989, Muhammad was convicted of trespassing and sentenced to 2 ½ years in jail because she refused to receive psychiatric treatment instead. As the judge sentenced Muhammad, he also played a snippet from Michael Jackson's song, "Leave Me Alone" to help convey the message to her.

LOL! Goddamn, this chick needs help...:lol:

Back