Beyoncé's I Am... World Tour DVD

I'm sure for the same reason I think... Beyonce honours Michael while Justin is using it... he's a complete fake!

No. I think its because people are a fan of Beyonce's music, but not Justin's. For me that doesn't have any affect on my opinion of someone as a person.

Justin was 8 when MJ was arrested, and 10 when the trial was going on.

He only became famous in 2009 when he was 15. He can't go back in time to speak about him.

Yes i've seen this ages ago. It's very nice.

It's funny how you just said that, and made that assumption about Justin, and then you post this thread about Beyonce..

It's true since he's gone everybody wants to say he's their biggest influence and to me it sounds like crap because no rapper,singer,basketball player was mentioning his name.And Justin do seems like he wants attention when he say that.The kid is overrated by a lot!

That made me cry but that's alright, I needed to cry.
:better:

I don't know exactly why but the clip that was first shared was more touching to me..
The version from ATL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf1UsqNiS34
Oh my.......:cry:
You can feel her emotions in that performance.

I've always like "Halo", but after she sang this as a tribute to Michael,
I liked it even more. Sadness and all.
Thank you....and thank you to the original poster for their link as well.

Why Father? WHY did he have to go?

I love Beyonce.

I will be ordering her live DVD/CD combo soon enough. I watched her ABC thanksgiving special and thought it was great.

I think it's fitting how she pays tribute to Michael. She was really good to Michael while he was still here with us. God bless her.

I remember that story Diddy said about Michael crashing into his party looking for Beyonce. 'Where's Beyonce?' lol He adored her and she him. I'm just so happy she was good to him. Even when the press try to egg her on to bad mouth him, she never did. She always spoke well of him and presented him with awards....

beyonce-knowles14.jpg

Beyonce-Knowles---Diddy-Say.jpg

image-16-for-gallery-michael-jackson-s-life-in-pictures-gallery-725325367.jpg

50369088.jpg

Don't forget when her & her bfs=Destiny's Child paid tribute @ 30th anniversary. LOL @ when she said Michael serenaded them with Bootylicious.
World+Music+Awards+2006+Show+tL1n2NJWblkl.jpg
beautiful-Mj-and-Beyonce-michael-jackson-16437875-282-249.jpg
World Music Awards

B was cute as a baby as you can see in that video and her Radio performance

article-0-081B51D0000005DC-854_468x374.jpg
B wearing her MJ 3D glasses @ the Grammys

I think this performance was more emotional cause of the location of the performance

Yeah, it wa sthe last place Michael performed. A lot was done at Staples Theater after Michael passed which made it so ironic.

I love the fact that B and Jay refused to take part of that WATW remake after the grammys. lol

Prettygirlmj, lots of memories in those pictures you posted.
Thanks so much.

I guess the Carter's thought, why mess with a good thing Lol!

saw her sing this live in newcastle last november, just held my girlfriend in my arms and felt very sad, so emotional watching this even now! :(

Back