Beyoncé's I Am... World Tour DVD

dtwmjb12

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6KV01evl8

This is from I Am... World Tour dvd. Beyoncé performed Halo as a special tribute to Michael Jackson at O2 Arena, who was set to take that stage the same day also included a segment after the Halo performance where she does prayer for Michael and family backstage at Staple Center.

I uploaded this video. Watching this segment on the dvd made me cry again

I just saw the show that broadcasted on ABC.. this wasnt included there(obviously) but this was amazing..! :')

Because B released the Standard version only in Wal-Mart today (Saturday) and the deluxe comes with both dvd and cd Tuesday

I just saw the show that broadcasted on ABC.. this wasnt included there(obviously) but this was amazing..! :')

ABC edited out alot of great stuff for the special and put in some new footage that isn't on the dvd

i saw beyonce last year during her I AM tour i cried like a baby when she sang HALO :(
i miss mikey :cry:

Yes i've seen this ages ago. It's very nice.

Justin needs to shut up. I'm tired of him. I don't know or really care if Michael influenced him. Now that Michael's dead, everybody wants to come out and say he touched them. Justin is just using Michael's name to get attention and that's what we're doing. His Baby video does not seem like The Way You Make Me Feel. Yes, he performed Pray but so what if he wears an outfit like MJ's Dangerous tour outfit.

It's funny how you just said that, and made that assumption about Justin, and then you post this thread about Beyonce..

Sad thread. I n?ver watched the full performance of Beyonce's 'Halo'. Especially when she sang 'Michael, I can see your halo'... It was too painful. And still is.

asaik, She was singing Halo only a few days (weeks) after MJs passing in Atlanta, the video is on YouTube.

Thanks for sharing...

Same here, it's a powerful song, especially the beginning. And I have a tendency to click away soon, lest it becomes too much to bear.

t4p!!
I saw her show in May 2009, so I didn't get to see this special halo performance, but I remember her bassist did a short billie jean solo and I loved that.

I just cant listen to Halo now. It just makes me think too much of Michael so its a song I used to play all the time which I now am not able to play at all.

I am so emotional after watching this performance and I can see Beyonce is hurting too :(

Did yall seriously have to post this in the MICHAEL JACKSON discussion? How many times are yall going to post this and WHY in the Michael Jackson part of the forum?

Yes i've seen this ages ago. It's very nice.

It's funny how you just said that, and made that assumption about Justin, and then you post this thread about Beyonce..

I'm sure for the same reason I think... Beyonce honours Michael while Justin is using it... he's a complete fake!

Last edited:
I love Beyonce.

I will be ordering her live DVD/CD combo soon enough. I watched her ABC thanksgiving special and thought it was great.

I think it's fitting how she pays tribute to Michael. She was really good to Michael while he was still here with us. God bless her.

I remember that story Diddy said about Michael crashing into his party looking for Beyonce. 'Where's Beyonce?' lol He adored her and she him. I'm just so happy she was good to him. Even when the press try to egg her on to bad mouth him, she never did. She always spoke well of him and presented him with awards....

beyonce-knowles14.jpg

Beyonce-Knowles---Diddy-Say.jpg

image-16-for-gallery-michael-jackson-s-life-in-pictures-gallery-725325367.jpg

Last edited:
Yea Mike definitley thought Beyonce was cute! She's gotta feel pretty good about that! I'm glad that she was nice to him. I am sure he appreciated it.

The tribute is beautiful. Every time I hear the song now I think of him.

Yea Mike definitley thought Beyonce was cute! She's gotta feel pretty good about that! I'm glad that she was nice to him. I am sure he appreciated it.

The tribute is beautiful. Every time I hear the song now I think of him.

I always wished that Beyonce was around Michael's age during the Off The Wall or Thriller era. She was born so late! Beyonce in the 80's would have been incredible to begin with! But I could have picture her and Michael, married, family....:)

They were crazy about each other as friends. I'm glad she was there when Michael was alive, not like all these fakes coming out of the woodworks now after he died. Thanks B :p

Halo is my 'Michael' song and always has been when I saw her perform it like that last year.

yes 've seen this, thank you Beyoncé, Michael was an fan of you... i mean he really liked her, her music... thanks, it made me cry... :(

Great, I love Beyonce :) Well not her music so much but I like her as a person because she was always so nice to Michael :)

she did this on Buenos Aires as well, thanks Bey, :), but still bittersweet :(

miss Michael...
why so soon?

Back