Who's the better singer?

• Jennifer Hudson

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Beyonce' Knowles

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
I can't stand either voice to be honest with you. Both of them screaming at my ears. :lol:

:lol: Best answer i've read so far. They can both sing for sure and are very talented (And i'll give the edge to J-Hud here as I think she's a better vocalist) but I have to agree that both of their voices get on my nerves after a while. I can't listen to either of them for an extended period of time or else I start to get a headache.

Last edited:
I cant stand folks who say your a hater JUST BECAUSE their is no other arguement they can come up with so they revert to saying your "a hater" just because ur opinion is different from theres.

I prefer J-hud JUST like you prefer Beyonce. That does not mean I'm hating on Beyonce. I gave valid reasons as to why I prefer J-hud and to sit here and say that I'm hating is very very very immature JUST because I DISAGREE with you AND just because I prefer J-hud. I can easily say the same thing about ur opinion about J-hud but its ridiculous and immature because just because you prefer another artist or something else DOES NOT mean your hating. I gave Beyonce praised for where it was due but at the end of the day Im going to say my piece.

It doesnt matter if I replied to you first. This IS a message board and I just challenged ur opinion. All you had to do was back it up, like I did but to sit here and call me a hater is immature just because I disagree?

I said "my church" as a sarcastic example to show that REGULAR folks and non famous people can sing better than half the people on the radio. I've heard plenty of people that can sing better than beyonce.. hell better than Jennifer hudson that dont have a record deal. Just like there are plenty of talented dancers and rappers that are non famous that nobody knows about but that does not mean there not more talented people depending on the category.

Im not fronting on you, I dont even KNOW you... Im just challenging ur view and stating my opinion which is something you do on message boards. You can say Beyonce is a better singer than Jennifer Hudson ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long I could care less because its not my opinion, thats YOUR opinion which does not make it a fact because you have yet to prove it with a valid mature arguement.

Just accept other peoples opinion and just because someone else disagrees with you does not make them "a hater" I just prefer another artist differ from you but at the end of the day both artists do nothing for me.

who cares about whos on the radio. is this thread about that? no. thats ur first FAIL. im comparing beyonce to jhud not church folk and other people cuz they are just as irrelevant as ur point. i backed up my claim, beyonce has a better voice and can sing a bevy of songs whereas jhud CANNOT. so ur continuos rambling on and on is for?? and u cud say the same thing about jhud but did i go attacking jhud callin her unoriginal and blah blah blah pulling out other artisst better than her(and beleive me there are tons) just to prove sumthin this thread isnt even about? ur a hater. ur pressed its ok.thats ur 2nd FAIL. life does go on. and ur clearly FONTING me if ur quoting me. thats is ur 3rd FAILURE. and ur right u dont know me, never said u did how that relates i dont even know but ur known for getting off topic to try and make a point anyway so im not surprised. beyonce>jhud thats the way it is. get over it. this thread is ABOUT 2 artist not unknowns who sing or dance better who arent discovered thats ur 4th FAIL. and im not even goin 2 continue cuz i wud dread coming in here 2 read another one of ur pointless arguements altho u dont even have 1

Beyonce and it ain't even close. J-Hud though has gotten it right with winning all the awards and being in better films and getting that profile early on, but Beyonce has her beat in everything,but if J Hud ever got a legit song then it could change.

Beyonce and it ain't even close. J-Hud though has gotten it right with winning all the awards and being in better films and getting that profile early on, but Beyonce has her beat in everything,but if J Hud ever got a legit song then it could change.

grammys=sympathy award

If you woke Jennifer and Beyonce up early in the mornin', curlers still setting, crust in their eye - and dragged them out to the street corner and had them have a down home singing battle - Jennifer would wipe the floor with Beyonce hands DOWN!

In terms of stage and dancing and experience, Beyonce does have that over Jennifer - but, in the end, when it comes to touching people, I mean really touching them in the way that the greats like Michael & Whitney and them have, it all comes down to voice and Jennifer can stand at a mike, no back-up dancers, nothing - she will give you the best vocal.

Case in point: Jennifer and Beyonce both performed at the NAACP awards, Beyonce sang Halo and Jennifer sang The Impossible Dream. Youtube those performances - you will be hard pressed to tell me that Beyonce outdid Jennifer, vocally or even stage presence, affect, everything.

I dont like pitting artists against eachother because its all art and very subjective in that sense - but in terms of vocal ability - Jennifer has that over Beyonce. Just like Michael has it over Janet. You just CANNOT compare the two.

Beyonce deserves lots of credit though, I love me some Beyonce. She is one of the last of the new generation that really has a jackson style work ethic. She works hard for hers - and she delivers and she's carved a nice niche for herself in the industry and has honed her craft finely. Shes not the most AMAZING singer on the scale of Whitney, Mariah & Jennifer BUT she has honed, perfected, improved her vocal stylings and should be respected and commended.

...and WHAT!

Since Beyonce is so full of herself lately, I voted Jennifer!

but the question is who is the better singer,not...person lol.

imo they both have gooooood voices but i think they both have some baaaaaaaaaaaad songs... same ol' same ol'...

not all,but unfortunately a lot.

imo at least...

If you woke Jennifer and Beyonce up early in the mornin', curlers still setting, crust in their eye - and dragged them out to the street corner and had them have a down home singing battle - Jennifer would wipe the floor with Beyonce hands DOWN!

In terms of stage and dancing and experience, Beyonce does have that over Jennifer - but, in the end, when it comes to touching people, I mean really touching them in the way that the greats like Michael & Whitney and them have, it all comes down to voice and Jennifer can stand at a mike, no back-up dancers, nothing - she will give you the best vocal.

Case in point: Jennifer and Beyonce both performed at the NAACP awards, Beyonce sang Halo and Jennifer sang The Impossible Dream. Youtube those performances - you will be hard pressed to tell me that Beyonce outdid Jennifer, vocally or even stage presence, affect, everything.

I dont like pitting artists against eachother because its all art and very subjective in that sense - but in terms of vocal ability - Jennifer has that over Beyonce. Just like Michael has it over Janet. You just CANNOT compare the two.

Beyonce deserves lots of credit though, I love me some Beyonce. She is one of the last of the new generation that really has a jackson style work ethic. She works hard for hers - and she delivers and she's carved a nice niche for herself in the industry and has honed her craft finely. Shes not the most AMAZING singer on the scale of Whitney, Mariah & Jennifer BUT she has honed, perfected, improved her vocal stylings and should be respected and commended.

...and WHAT!

i was sooo dissapointed in beyonces performance that night. i dont even think she was trying.
but i do disagree. jhud cannot control her voice. her voice is big, and thats about it. if u stood bey and jhud @ a mic bey wud wipe the stage with her. jhuds voice is so limited. and i find it quite boring.theres no spark in her voice. its just blah. beyonce can get big and her control is astonishing. then she can give u those soft sweet songs,like "smash into you"

I voted for Beyonce.
She got more umm... tricks to tickle your ears. You know what I'm talkin bout.
J-Hud is boring to listen to. Sometimes, she sounds like she lets the power of her voice to take over trying to make up for that blandness.
If you should ask Beyonce, she wouldn't say she wishes to have J-Hud's voice, maybe if it's not only its power, IMO.

P.S. Neither of them is not what you would call "greats" if we're talking about those among professional singers.

They sing better than me lol. I am leaning towards Jennifer. She sang I will always love you so well at the grammys. I have seen a lot of people compare her to Whitney. There is only one Whitney but she did a good job. But if it was overall performer/entertainer i would probably go with Beyonce.

Back