Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Beyonce' Knowles

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
Who is the better singer? I think that Jennifer has a lot of talent. More than Beyonce.

Oops. I totally have this under the wrong folder. Could a mod move this to the appropriate one?

i think as vocalists they're both on the same level. but as an overall artist beyonce is better

Jennifer Hudson has a better voice IMO.

bey has performances

gladys_knight_2.jpg

And why is this doing in the Jacksons board?

jhud can sing but its so loud and boring/annoying lol

beyonce sings with better control and more pleasant to listen 2

Beyonce can't sing to save her life lol. J. Hud on the other hand has a beautiful soulful voice. She know she can't hold a lick to to Jennifer

Jennifer hudson, no question....

Beyonce can sing but VERY VERY VERY VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY overrated not only as an overall artist as a singer as well. There are PLENTY of more talented singers, J-hud being an example.

I like more Beyonce she's not just a singer she is a dancer too (Very good one, nowadays everybody calls theme selves dancers), and she's an MJ fan

jhud can sing but its so loud and boring/annoying lol

beyonce sings with better control and more pleasant to listen 2

Annoying? Damn, never heard that one before lol!

IDK Bey yells to damn much! She's to made up and processed. Sex sells and thats the only reason she's this far in the game. She has a bangin body. I don't think she has any talent at all. Standing next to J. Hud Bey is almost invisible

I like more Beyonce she's not just a singer she is a dancer too (Very good one, nowadays everybody calls theme selves dancers), and she's an MJ fan

Thats a contradiction because so does beyonce

beyonce cannot dance... a very mediocre dancer, their is nothing spectacular about her dancing, music or even singing. What you just said applies to her as well another product of the mainstream.

If you want to talk about Real DANCING INNOVATIVE dancing

look up Nicholas brothers Stormy Weather, Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation, James Brown, Tina Turner, Rolling on the River.

Annoying? Damn, never heard that one before lol!

IDK Bey yells to damn much! She's to made up and processed. Sex sells and thats the only reason she's this far in the game. She has a bangin body. I don't think she has any talent at all. Standing next to J. Hud Bey is almost invisible

yea its just loud and big lol. and when shes singin live i cant stand to listen for a long period of time. Beyonce does yell but her voice has a much better control and range. and her voice is better imo. jhud has the bigger voice but beyonce has the better 1 and has better contro listen to beyonces "ave maria" jhud cud never pull that offl

Thats a contradiction because so does beyonce

beyonce cannot dance... a very mediocre dancer, their is nothing spectacular about her dancing, music or even singing. What you just said applies to her as well another product of the mainstream.

If you want to talk about Real DANCING INNOVATIVE dancing

look up Nicholas brothers Stormy Weather, Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation, James Brown, Tina Turner, Rolling on the River.

God, are you even alive??? Tina Turner????, she dances? she dances well???

James Brown:agree:,(why you do this to the king of soul) you are mixing a king between some singers only here, he was a singer and had very very cool very very very difficult to do moves, why you mix stuff like this???

Janet case (not good singer, at least not to me,) she INNOVATES?????? in that video in wich she tries(TRIES)to dance like Michael Jackson was innovating?? ok its fine if you like it, it was ok though, but im sorry Beyonce cant dance??? Keep dreming girl/boy, anyways its ok you like them:)

God, are you even alive???
ignoring ignorant comment. be blessed

Tina Turner????, she dances? she dances well???
hell yea WAY better than beyonce... Tina Turner in her prime aint no question that girl can put on a show...two words "original beyonce" thats Tina Turner

James Brown:agree:,(why you do this to the king of soul) you are mixing a king between some singers only here, he was a singer and had very very cool very very very difficult to do moves, why you mix stuff like this???

Huh????

Nicholas Brothers are one of the greatest black trio acts of all time who made the path for James Brown and were probably more innovative than he was in dance even though he is the King of Soul but I was speaking JUST on the dancing aspect when I used him as a example.

Janet case (not good singer, at least not to me,) she INNOVATES?????? in that video in wich she tries(TRIES)to dance like Michael Jackson was innovating?? ok its fine if you like it, it was ok though, but im sorry Beyonce cant dance??? Keep dreming girl/boy, anyways its ok you like them:)

Janet is not a good singer but we are not talking about good singers are we? no... I mentioned her strictly on the dancing aspect because I was mentioning better artists who are dancers, performers who are better than beyonce that was the whole point.

So you say Janet copies Michael Jackson in dance BUT Beyonce does not copy anybody in dance??? BIG contradiction and a damn lie because Beyonce is far from original

I never said Janet innovated anything... the artists I mentioned are just good performers. I mentioned them to show an example of good performers and dancers compared to mediocre Beyonce. The only people I mentioned that innovated anything in dance was James Brown and the Nichoas Brothers

I mentioned innovation because nothing Beyonce has done has been innovative in any aspect writing, dance,singing,acting etc.. She is just overrated VERY overrated, she can sing though but thats about it.

I know what real dancing is and you can enjoy watching mediocre artists like beyonce if you want. I never said Janet innovated anything. Her older videos are better than beyonce and she dances better than beyonce thats why she was mentioned.

point black period beyonce sing better than jennifer hudson. jhud has a big voice which equates to what? shes not a better singer @ all. shes average i can go find sum1 @ church who sings like her if not better lol. im not saying beyonces is the best female singer but she far better than jhud and and not boring @ all. i like "spotlight" but yea no lol

^^^^ So what??? I can pick anybody from my church choir that can sing better than Beyonce??? There is nothing spectacular about neither one of them to be completly honest but if I had to pick it would be j-hud. Her vocals are stronger and in my opinion she singes better. They both SCREAM so to sit here and say beyonce does not scream is not accurate because she is very extra to and the arguement can go both ways for both singers. At the end of the day it is just a matter of opinion on who the listener prefers period....

^^^^ So what??? I can pick anybody from my church choir that can sing better than Beyonce??? There is nothing spectacular about neither one of them to be completly honest but if I had to pick it would be j-hud. Her vocals are stronger and in my opinion she singes better. They both SCREAM so to sit here and say beyonce does not scream is not accurate because she is very extra to and the arguement can go both ways for both singers. At the end of the day it is just a matter of opinion on who the listener prefers period....

beyonce is versatile jhud is not. i highly doubt u find sum1 @ church that sounds like beyonce tho lol. Jhuds vocals ARE WEAK, even "im telling u" wasnt as strong as it cud've been. beyonce vocals are alot stronger and sharper than jhuds. jhud cannot not sing songs like "ave maria" or "smash into you" or "flaws and all" where as beyonce can and still turn around and do big songs and scream and it still sounds great. jhud cant. end of discussion.

beyonce is versatile jhud is not. i highly doubt u find sum1 @ church that sounds like beyonce tho lol. Jhuds vocals ARE WEAK, even "im telling u" wasnt as strong as it cud've been. beyonce vocals are alot stronger and sharper than jhuds. jhud cannot not sing songs like "ave maria" or "smash into you" or "flaws and all" where as beyonce can and still turn around and do big songs and scream and it still sounds great. jhud cant. end of discussion.

There is nothing unique, original, creative, innovative OR as you say "versatile" about beyonce's singing. Nobody is denying the girl can sing BUT she is not the best singer in the whole wide world. She definitly is not the best singer that is out now and she is a descent singer as in there are PLENTY of other singers that are famous as well as on the street that can sing better period. My systematic is this if your music is garbage you irrelevant period I dont give damn how well you can sing. Im not a fan of both and they BOTH are very average artists at best but I prefer J-hud.

On a side note, months ago you were rabbling about how Rihanna is soooo much better than Beyonce but yet u sit here and say Beyonce is better than J-hud? You go from supporting a singer that CANNOT sing with someone who can... from someone with lesser stronger vocals from another artist with better stronger vocals in this thread. Which makes your arguement less convincing...

Like I said they both are in the same category. Anybody from my church, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera can pull that ave marie song off which is still a very average song (dont see what the big damn deal is, its just a cover which any descent singer can sing) it is not allll of that on the real as far as vocals go. I PREFER J-hud thats it, the end.. my opinion is not changing and just because you dont does not make it law or fact.

There is nothing unique, original, creative, innovative OR as you say "versatile" about beyonce's singing. Nobody is denying the girl can sing BUT she is not the best singer in the whole wide world. She definitly is not the best singer that is out now and she is a descent singer as in there are PLENTY of other singers that are famous as well as on the street that can sing better period. My systematic is this if your music is garbage you irrelevant period I dont give damn how well you can sing. Im not a fan of both and they BOTH are very average artists at best but I prefer J-hud.

On a side note, months ago you were rabbling about how Rihanna is soooo much better than Beyonce but yet u sit here and say Beyonce is better than J-hud? You go from supporting a singer that CANNOT sing with someone who can... from someone with lesser stronger vocals from another artist with better stronger vocals in this thread. Which makes your arguement less convincing...

Like I said they both are in the same category. Anybody from my church, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera can pull that ave marie song off which is still a very average song (dont see what the big damn deal is, its just a cover which any descent singer can sing) it is not allll of that on the real as far as vocals go. I PREFER J-hud thats it, the end.. my opinion is not changing and just because you dont does not make it law or fact.

i believe i stated beyonce isnt the best singer and the world so ur point??

and the whole point behind my rhianna thread was simply planned amongst pple on the forum. we were doing it as a joke 2wards a beyonce stan. so ur arguement failed. and beyonce is a better singer than jhud. so um yea u failed again. ur just a pressed beyonce hater so get over it.

and all ur rambling is for what? mariah carey and whit are not even in the topic so ur comparison on them singin the song it is 4 what? jhud cant sing it which is my entire point who cares if sum1 @ ur church can or mariah or whitney. i know its a cover and the big deal is once again jhud cant sing it. no1 asked u to changed ur opinion nor did i even quote u to do so. hell i didnt quote u @ all until u adressed ur comment 2 my post, so i dont even know why ur fonting to me. so like i stated beyonce sings better then jhud whether u agree or not. and as far as im concerned it is law and ur opinion is irrelevant hence me ignoring it in the 1st place.

i believe i stated beyonce isnt the best singer and the world so ur point??

and the whole point behind my rhianna thread was simply planned amongst pple on the forum. we were doing it as a joke 2wards a beyonce stan. so ur arguement failed. and beyonce is a better singer than jhud. so um yea u failed again. ur just a pressed beyonce hater so get over it.

and all ur rambling is for what? mariah carey and whit are not even in the topic so ur comparison on them singin the song it is 4 what? jhud cant sing it which is my entire point who cares if sum1 @ ur church can or mariah or whitney. i know its a cover and the big deal is once again jhud cant sing it. no1 asked u to changed ur opinion nor did i even quote u to do so. hell i didnt quote u @ all until u adressed ur comment 2 my post, so i dont even know why ur fonting to me. so like i stated beyonce sings better then jhud whether u agree or not. and as far as im concerned it is law and ur opinion is irrelevant hence me ignoring it in the 1st place.[/b]

I cant stand folks who say your a hater JUST BECAUSE their is no other arguement they can come up with so they revert to saying your "a hater" just because ur opinion is different from theres.

I prefer J-hud JUST like you prefer Beyonce. That does not mean I'm hating on Beyonce. I gave valid reasons as to why I prefer J-hud and to sit here and say that I'm hating is very very very immature JUST because I DISAGREE with you AND just because I prefer J-hud. I can easily say the same thing about ur opinion about J-hud but its ridiculous and immature because just because you prefer another artist or something else DOES NOT mean your hating. I gave Beyonce praised for where it was due but at the end of the day Im going to say my piece.

It doesnt matter if I replied to you first. This IS a message board and I just challenged ur opinion. All you had to do was back it up, like I did but to sit here and call me a hater is immature just because I disagree?

I said "my church" as a sarcastic example to show that REGULAR folks and non famous people can sing better than half the people on the radio. I've heard plenty of people that can sing better than beyonce.. hell better than Jennifer hudson that dont have a record deal. Just like there are plenty of talented dancers and rappers that are non famous that nobody knows about but that does not mean there not more talented people depending on the category.

Im not fronting on you, I dont even KNOW you... Im just challenging ur view and stating my opinion which is something you do on message boards. You can say Beyonce is a better singer than Jennifer Hudson ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long I could care less because its not my opinion, thats YOUR opinion which does not make it a fact because you have yet to prove it with a valid mature arguement.

Just accept other peoples opinion and just because someone else disagrees with you does not make them "a hater" I just prefer another artist differ from you but at the end of the day both artists do nothing for me.

Back