Beyonce breaks down in tears during tribute.

i lvoe the home video behind where she says as a little kid she excited to go to michael jacksons concert (?) too cute!

Oh that killed me. Crying again...I wonder when this pain is going away, if ever. I went out for my birthday last night and they played man in the mirror and I just burst into tears.

God bless Beyonce, she is amazing.

DANGIT! I'm crying again today fter watching the video, ugh...

It brought me to tears when she showed that video of her as a little girl getting all excited, ready to go to his concert.

.... didn't some people diss Brooke Shields for her tribute to Michael at the memorial? Was Beyonce at the memorial?

brought me to tears. I watched another video like this a few days after his death, but this video is a lot more clearer, and well... got me teary eyed again.

Halo was one of the few songs I listened to a lot after the 25th of June. Don't want to cry again. I miss you Michael.

aww love beyonce! Halo has never been the same since she started dedicating it.

I'm crying too. I love her tribute to Michael and I love how she does it in EVERY concert she has done since his passing.

I think I've watched her tribute in 5 or 6 different tour stops. This is the first I've seen her break down while singing it. The day after Michael died where she sang 'I can't help it' during her concert, she looked very close to tears but kept it together.

I know that Beyonce is a HUUUUGE MJ fan and she has talked about him as much as Usher has over the years when talking about their musical influences.

I saw this before, but I just watched it again and it made me cry. Omg. :cry:

I've seen this before too and another one also.

Very touching tribute. It made me like her song "Halo" even more.
When the picture of MJ was shown, I too became teary eyed.
She really puts her heart and soul into her songs and knowing how
she feels about Michael, it's even more evident.
The song fits as if it was intended for this purpose.

Michael I can see your halo. I know it'll never fade away.

Makes me cry again!
I can feel her pain as well, just listen to her voice and she just kept saying "We love you, Michael!"
OMG! It breaks my heart :no:

.............Bless her!!!!!!:yes::D:wub:
Thank you beyonce!:D:yes::D

Admire her courage for doeing all those tributes in her tour,cleaerly a''huge fellow fan!:D:yes::wub:

I saw this before, but I just watched it again and it made me cry. Omg. :cry:

Same here. I've seen it before, and I knew it's make me cry, but here I went re-watching it anyways. :(

But yes, absolutely beautiful. Well done Bey.

Back