Beyonce breaks down in tears during tribute.

Amazing as always, her tribute when she sang Halo few days after Mikes death was amazing.. Ive never heard her voice so powerful and soulful.... Absolutely breathtaking when she sang: ''Michael, pray your music wont fade away no... Dont fade away no.. Every night I pray oh... Michael I can see your halo''

I agree, it's the only tribute i can watch over and over and still get emotional every time

I'm in hysterics again. :cry:
This is the most intense pain ever, gosh.
All the tributes she's done to him are beautiful and emotional.:cry:
When they showed the beautiful picture of Michael, it was like a knife through my heart,
just wishing he'd come back. :cry:
And the footage of her as a little girl, so sweet.

The only artists id say im a 'fan' of are MJ, Beyonce and Black Eyed Peas

Beyonce puts her everything into performance.

I cried my eyes out, I watched it about 3 times. I want my Michael back! :cry:

not a fan of hers but that moved me sends her hugs... Blessings Beyonce

Thank you for posting. That was beautiful :cry: My face is so wet for all the tears... God bless her and HUGS.

I caught a youtube video of her singing, I can't help it, from a concert she did in Philly. Both videos were great...and I cried too. Although a few comments on those videos were a bit harsh... I'm surprised that people are still being so cruel...It almost seems that Beyonce can not do anything without someone "hating" on her. I mean geez, I'm not the biggest fan of hers, but I'm tired of seeing recycled hated.

It seems like it bounces from one person to another.

I respect Beyonce so much. Her tribute was beautiful, but what really made me smile was the end, when she asked the audience members who's birthdays it was how old they were. That would have put a smile on Applehead's face :)

I woke up smiling and ready to conquer another day, then I saw this, and I've been crying my eyes out. Thank you Queen B for a wonderful tribute. I miss you Michael and you won't fade away.

So touching. I'm crying. :cry:
Halo is probably one of the few Beyonce songs I really like, this is beautiful.

I'm in hysterics again. :cry:
This is the most intense pain ever, gosh.
All the tributes she's done to him are beautiful and emotional.:cry:
When they showed the beautiful picture of Michael, it was like a knife through my heart,
just wishing he'd come back. :cry:
And the footage of her as a little girl, so sweet.
yes those parts made me cry too.

I watched that once and really liked it...I watched it a second time and cried :(

I'm not really a Beyonce' fan, but I absolutely LOVED "Halo" when I first heard it just shortly before Michael's passing. Everytime I hear that song now, I definitely think of our Angel Michael. It's like that song was written especially for him. :cry: :angel: Beautiful tribute. :heart:

:boohoo: I really like Beyonce she puts her all into her songs and this tribute was wonderful...and I especially liked when she sang MJs song 'Can't help it', it was great

Back