BET Network Celebrates BAD25 on September 18th!

Fun fact from the special: There are 36 pelvic thrusts in the Way You Make Me Feel short film:clap:

So far it looks like they'll be showing all the BAD shirt films in HD!!!

Bad seemed to be upscaled tho and had the top and bottom cut off.. Same with TWYMMF also but it looked like Moonwalker bluray quality..

Speed Demon is on right now and it's full HD (like on Moonwalker bluray)...

The opening montage/preview showed Smooth Criminal in full HD (looked to me to be even BETTER than MW bluray!)...

Also, Dirty Diana looked to be full HD as well!!!!! It was so clear!!!!

I'm watching it also. The only negative is there's too many commercial breaks.

Another HUGE negative is the fact that they showed the choppy/slow/fast/crappy Smooth Criminal version instead of the actual MW version...

LMA is on now and it looks straight from the MW bluray and full HD!

Ok so LMA just ended and there's still 20 minutes left to fill and they've already gone thru each track and video..

The host (who seems to be a TRUE stan!) said that after the break they will be showing something that hasn't been seen in 25 years!!!

No clue what it could be, but sounds interesting!

Ok the last video they're showing is the full length Bad short film... even tho they already showed the short form at the beginning..

Switching the channel now, but overall it was a great show!

Now, I haven't seen this program (unfortunately) but from what I'm hearing, It sounded like a nice way to celebrate 25 years of Bad. As for them showing "what hasn't been seen in 25 years", I vaguely remember them showing the full length version of Bad on Vh1 back in the day (remember that? When they would show Michael Jackson Videos all day including Moonwalker?). Plus, the majority of the people watching this would have seen it from the DVD so..But, in a way, I can understand why they said that though.

Seriously, Vh1 should start doing that again.

the pepsi trailer that was shown...

[youtube]S-591_mUXdE[/youtube]

I forgot all about this so I only caught the last half hour or so. It seemed like a good show, I am shocked that they said the full version of BAD hasn't been shown in 25 years. I can't recall...but while they were showing all those tributes during Michael's passing, I do remembering seeing the full-version for the first time. I believe it was Fuse tv that showed it but I could be mistaken, which ever channel, it was showed quite a few times. Eh, it's not quite BET, MTV, or VH1, so I guess it's not entirely inaccurate. Not really a big deal, but it did make me chuckle.

Back