BET Awards updates

Jabz

Proud Member
Lets keep track of the awards here, I think theres some other threads but they're asking about times and such.

BET has a wall of tweets with updates in it and a looooad of MJ shout outs.

Ne-yo and Jamie Foxx doing a lil tribute.

http://www.bet.com/Specials/betawar...lved/betawards09_getinvolved_walloftweets.htm

1505337.jpg

I'm watching the news now... and they just said that Joe Jackson is spotted on the red carpet at the BET Awards.

i don't know who half these people are, but everyone is paying homage to Michael and sharing stories and wearing MJ inspired outfits.. so far very sweet.

New Edition performing with Bobby Brown? Fuck me sideways!

If you have other sites for watching the event please post it now. I case the other one stops (lot of people will be watching) - thanks

o/t I just membered a few years back when Missy Elliot performed with the MJ shirts. Ya'll member that. What was that for?

Has she said anything about Mike?

noone will sing it or dance ot or conceive better than mj...i think it been a wonderful tribute so far..everything has a bit of mj..i think in dancing the nly surprise would be usher or chirs brown sadly..in singing there could be a nice surprise..but it would have to be someone nearer his level

today EVERYONE is wearing MJ shirts, it's making me all teary-eyed. i can't believe he's gone.. :no:

Love Jamie Foxx. Diggin his thriller gig. "Michael had baby mamas"...lol.

Back