Best unreleased song is...?

Who else would love if MJ released all the unreleased songs and the songs that are not in the studio albums all in one pack? For example, if I buy the Ultimate Collection, I get three CD:s full of material I already own. Because of that I'm not even thinking about purchasing one.

Who else would love if MJ released all the unreleased songs and the songs that are not in the studio albums all in one pack? For example, if I buy the Ultimate Collection, I get three CD:s full of material I already own. Because of that I'm not even thinking about purchasing one.

I would absolutely love that! I know MJ has written hundreds, maybe even thousands of songs and I would love to hear more of his unreleased stuff.

Some of the songs already stated in this thread are already released via the Ultimate Collection, and the special edition releases.

that said, I would pick either Xscape or Hotstreet

Definitly I have this dream. I think it's one of the most amazing songs ever. The text isn't avalable, but the sounds are amazing. I would love to see him perform this song and have it on his new album. It's a shame this song never came out.
Please michael, put this song on your new album!!!!!!!!

Someone Put Your Hand Out (Not really unreleased, but its one of my favorites)
Work That Body
Love Never Felt So Good (I just wish there was a better sounding version available

Xscape, TROUBLE, Love Never Felt So Good, Hot Street, If You Don't Love Me, and THERE MUST BE MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS.

There Must Be More to Life Than This
Trouble
Nite Line
Work That Body
Serious Effect
Elizabeth, I Love You
Xscape

Xscape..I can understand why he didn't put the others into the album:giggle:

--- let me edit this

Fall again
We've had enough
On the Line
Happy Birthday Lisa

Last edited:
xscape
hotstreet
nightline
trouble
she's got the hots

would be good if and when michael releases his new album he could do a 2 disc set disc 1 all new tracks disc 2 all unreleased rare tracks now that would be cool

Whych unreleased MJ song do you like best?
Hot street, Niteline, Trooble, Xscape, Serious effect, If you don't love me, There must be more to life than this, Gangsta, No friend of mine, Love never felt so good, She got it, Work that body, Happy birthday Lisa, Carousell, Elizabeth I love you, What more can I give or We be ballin' you? :))

Duhh... No friend of Mine, Happy Birthday Lisa, and Carousel, cuz they all rock...

THERE MUST BE MORE TO LIFE THAN THIS!!!!!
Xcape of course
Monkey Business (Not really unreleased but you know what I mean)

Back