Best Of Joy as a radio single?

KYHU would do well but not BoJ?

IMO KYHU has a good meaning to it, and would be perfect for Hot AC stations to play.

Not saying BOJ doesn't have a good meaning to it, it's a good song, but in my personal opinion, the song is a bit corny and would get killed on radio.

I know there is controversy with KYHU with the vocals and all. IMO the majority of the vocals are MJ's, with someone else's vocals on there, to help complete the song....unlike Breaking News which is a complete disaster...but that's another discussion we don't need to get into.

In my opinion none of the casico tracks should singles. There's way to much controvery with those songs.

Me too. I can't imagine anyone on a roadtrip changing the channel when BoJ starts playing and I want it more as a single than BTM (80s music as a new single in 2011 - no thank you).
BTM is awesome and 80's music is the best !

I would love Best Of Joy to be released as a single

Here's a list of singles I wish Epic Records/Sony would release

Best Of Joy
(I Can't Make it) Another Day
Breaking News
Monster

They can bring it out as a single, but without promotion it will never do well.

When I was in my car this morning a Michael song was playing on the radio. And the radio dj said that apparently there is lots of material and it's a shame that we'll never here a new Michael single again. And I was like, huh, if he didn't know Sony is bringing out singles........ then who will?

Back