Best Of Joy as a radio single?

analogue

Proud Member
What do you all think of this? I think that Best Of Joy would be a great radio single

Me too. I can't imagine anyone on a roadtrip changing the channel when BoJ starts playing and I want it more as a single than BTM (80s music as a new single in 2011 - no thank you).

As long as none of the cascio tracks are released as singles i'll be happy. Anything else is ok with me

No. It's a fan song. Most non-fans/casual fans won't like it.

Singles released should be Monster, Hollywood Tonight and Keep Your Head Up.

They don't have the balls to do that. I'm still waiting to order HT and BTM!

Here are my single choices

Hollywood Tonight
Another Day
Behind The Mask
Best Of Joy

The people of this planet Earth would really benefit from hearing the
song "Best of Joy" right about now.
butterfly-angel-FR.jpg

I absolutely ADORE and LOVE "Best of Joy" I think it would be a great single and I think the non-fans would appreciate it as well! "Behind the Mask" is another favorite of mine! : )

almost all the songs in the album are amazing except Breaking News.

I really love this song, especially the vocals. I get a warm feeling whenever I hear it.

It's up-tempo enough, in my opinion. :( I think it'd make a beautiful single, and anyone with good music taste would love it. It's one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard and such a powerful message. I think it could be great, but I doubt it happens with the way Sony's been promoting this album.

Michael has always released slow songs as a single

Off The Wall - She's Out Of My Life
Thriller - The Girl Is Mine and Human Nature
Bad - Liberian Girl and I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dangerous - Gone Too Soon (Released as a promotional single in the UK) and Heal The World
HIStory - You Are Not Alone
Invincible - Cry

Michael has always had a slow song released as single or a promotional single. So why stop now?

It's not even that slow of a song. It definitely has an upbeat feel.

for me, is one of the best song on the lp, no doubt. (My personal favorite) But is it good for a single? well, that's a different story.

It should be a single too.

The more singles released the better.

It's not even that slow of a song. It definitely has an upbeat feel.

Exactly! We're not talking She's Out Of My Life level of slowness here

Anyways the reason why i said radio single is because i think it's a nice relaxing song to listen to when your riding in your car. It's not a night club song, it a relaxing driving song

It's just a beautiful song that needs played often on the radio!

Any station claiming to be about music must play it or they're not a real radio station, in my opinion.

Now, phone all radio stations and request.

Request!!!

Cat is soooo cute. But I'm sorry. I do not like it at all.

Best Of Joy is the best song on the album hands down, its not a fan album song this is MJ we're talking about he doesn't do filler songs, it could easily be released and do well, Michael's vocals on this song are amazing, its soothing and a timeless MJ ballad. I wish they would release it.

Edit: OMG I never thought I'd ever hear a fan not like Best Of Joy, but everyone has their opinion I suppose :)

^^^That really had me on the floor!! LOL!! :hysterical:

It's a good song, but it wouldn't do good on radio....especially here in the states.

However, IMO Behind The Mask, Another Day, Keep Your Head Up & Hollywood Tonight all would do well.

Back