Besides Mr.Jackson Who is your favorite~~~

My top favorite bands are Genesis, Yes, Rush, Marillion, Porcupine Tree, and Van Halen.

Last edited:
ooh i forgot i love christmas music too and i'm alright listening to it too :yes: and we got snow today :jump:

Stevie Wonder
Tracy Chapman
Amy Winehouse
James Brown
Mahalia Jackson
Sam Cooke
Jackie Wilson
Sly & The Family Stone
Donny Hathaway
Ray Charles
Luther Vandross

Last edited:
doesnt surprise me to see a lot of Prince..he reminds me of MJ.

singers: VOLTAIRE...hes soo funny..LOVE him! I also love prince too i think hes sexy. :p. Janet i mostly like her old stuff tho. and Kenny Chesney

bands: Bella Morte, the Cruxshadows, Nightwish, AFI, Rush, System of a Down, Good Charlotte, Abney Park

when it comes to music, i go through periods where i listen to only a select few for a long period ot time and nothing else lol. im wierd like that. right now, of the stuff i like, its Abney Park, Voltaire and the Cruxshadows

Last edited:
Prince
Stevie Wonder
Queen
Graham Central Station
Gil Scott Heron
Marilyn Manson
Sylvester
Green Day

that's just a few

Dolly Parton, Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Carrie Underwood, Evanescence, Shakira, Leona Lewis, Bon Jovi, Jewel...and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many more to count.

Aerosmith, Elton John, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Stevie Wonder.

I like Madonna, Timbaland, and ummm... rock bands! Love my rock bands!!! :D

theres only two people i'm listening to lately, thats , MJ of course and the amazing Darren Hayes.
going to see Will Young in Dec.
love Annie Lenox and Kate Bush.
i also like bands like Keane and Snow Patrol.

Last edited:
Hmmm...? I thought I'd replied to this thread but apparently not. Maybe it was a similar kind of thread. Anyway... U2, INXS (old, with Michael Hutchence), Depeche Mode, REM, Elvis, Gavin Friday...

...............umm marilyn manson
i LOVE HIS music.....but i feel like if there's something wrong with him :$
lolz
some people say he look like the devil

umhhhh JAMES BROWN, Stevie Wonder, Simon and Gartfunkel, The Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Mozart, Debussy, Bach but i dont know depends on my mood

im pretty perfectionist, wish i wasnt:blink:
the spice girls(just kidding) haha:wild:

Hey Jude...

Baby baby baby
baby baby baby
baby baby baby, James B

Last edited:
R. Kelly, James Newton Howard & Hans Zimmer

There are many other that I semi-listen to, but those are the "main focus".
I more into following music producers than artists though.

Back