Besides Mr.Jackson Who is your favorite~~~

BEYONCE OF COURSE LOL!!

& Whitney Houston, Usher, Boyz II Men, Britney Spears & Janet

and also Tevin Campbell, Taio Cruz & Fantasia

Usher,Aaliyah,Danity Kane (RIP),Leona Lewis,Jagged Edge,Boys II Men,Destinys Child,TLC,Rihanna,Jordin Sparks,Lil Mama,Avant,Ray J,Marques Houston

The rest of the jackson family (Jacksons/J5/La Toya, Rebbie and Janet)
Christina Aguilera
Mariah Carey
Destinys Child/Beyonce
Whitney Houston
Amy Winehouse
Alicia Keys
Diana Ross and the Supremes
Stevie Wonder
Nat King Cole
Ella Fitzgerald
The Andrew Sisters

Well, these are just some that I like but I'm not the greatest fan..
Linkin Park
Foo Fighters
Janet Jackson
Whitney Houston
Kanye West...

And then, Elvis Presley and Coldplay I like a bit more than those but not as much as Michael, :) lol

Prince
Marvin Gaye
Whitney Houston
James Brown
Diana Ross
The Bee Gees
Stevie Wonder
Phil Collins
Santana
Tina Turner
Mary J. Blige
Tammi Terrell
Teena Marie
Queen
Bob Marley
Sade

Last edited:
Stevie Wonder, Erykah Badu, Maxwell, Teddy Pendergrass. Arxter where you at, I wanna know yours!

she's so crazy but in a bad way....there's just something that rubs me the wrong way w/ her...reminds me of a certain someone i won't mentionby name but ugh.....l....m......im a rooster.

Metallica
Marilyn Manson
System Of A Down
Nirvana
Silverchair
Korn
Rammstein

Quite a difference in styles compared to MJ i know lol....:)

she's so crazy but in a bad way....there's just something that rubs me the wrong way w/ her...reminds me of a certain someone i won't mentionby name but ugh.....l....m......im a rooster.

oh but "So What" was a mutual joke between Pink and Carey - he is in the video as well - I read that they intentionally wanted to make a song like this. They are still friends too! :)

So L M ... ? lol is in no way to be put in the same basket as Pink, concerning the ex-marriage stuff :)

Funhouse is a really good album - it's a mix between classic Pink and her struggles of being alone again, it's got some real good lyrics!

So I highly recommend it lol :p

Artists: Tori Amos, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Kate Bush, Prince, Darren Hayes, Sarah McLachlan, Robin Thicke, Phil Collins, Jon Anderson, Steve Hackett, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ne-Yo
Bands: Genesis, Yes, Keane, Rush, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Marillion, Spock's Beard, Coldplay, Radiohead, The Beatles, Dave Matthews Band, No-Man, The Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Savage Garden, A Perfect Circle, Van Halen, Nine Inch Nails

Fall Out Boy,
Paramore,
Slipknot,
Linkin Park,
My Chemical Romance,
Offspring,
Panic At The Disco,
Queen,
Rage Against The Machine,
30 Seconds To Mars
Blink 182.

Oh, and not forgetting Britney Spears & B*Witched! :punk:

.....I'm serious....:mello:

Queen, Norah Jones, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, The White Stripes, The Beatles - as Michael would've said: "I just love great music ;)"

Back