Beat It Rehearsal-LMAO

I :heart: the Dangerous rehearsals. I absolutely LOVE them!!! He is sooooooo cute wit his lime green shirt. :lol: If you get a chance to watch all of the songs he rehearses you should. There are SUCH little tidbits of him talking and singing and directing. He's low key but such a sweetie to the band and the dancers. He even cracks jokes, he beatboxes. Check out the rehearsal for SOOML, IJCSLY, and Billie Jean...

yeah, they're awesome! better than some of the concert footage!! :)

and I love it when he comes close to the camera in the Beat It one and starts mock-fighting with it :love:

Haha! ADORABLE.

-"...froma movie scene...that was interesting.........iiiii am the one"
I love the way he says it too, it doesn't even sound a bit sarcastic! Hah, it was like he genuinely thought it was interesting.
So cute.

-The beatboxing is totally random, just while the other guy is still talking to him.

-The ending is the most hilarious thing ever. "Uhh.....yeahh..."

yeah but what's so amazingly Michael is how he comes back RIGHT ON THE BEAT for the "I am the one". you can check this by singing along with him. don't stop when he says "that was interesting"... just keep on singing the song as if he was singing it too. you'll see that he picks up the "I am the one" at just the right moment. sooo Michael! :wub:

The Dangerous rehearsals are love!!!

He is so funny, but I love that he is so polite no matter what he's asking.

I actually like the rehearsals better than the Bucharest concert that was on TV

those Neverland rehearsals are awesome! MJ was in a really jovial mood.

So cute: BOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG BOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

I love all of those extra sounds, especially "Bonnnggg, bonnnggg, bonnnggg, bonnnggg!!" :D :D

Back