Beat It Rehearsal-LMAO

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! and that little duuhruushalabalala at 3 minutes something :rollin:

I :heart: the Dangerous rehearsals. I absolutely LOVE them!!! He is sooooooo cute wit his lime green shirt. :lol: If you get a chance to watch all of the songs he rehearses you should. There are SUCH little tidbits of him talking and singing and directing. He's low key but such a sweetie to the band and the dancers. He even cracks jokes, he beatboxes. Check out the rehearsal for SOOML, IJCSLY, and Billie Jean...

He is bloody brilliant, but hey, we already knew that! :lol:
The Dangerous rehearsals are amazing, I agree, I wish they released it in HQ!

^ ^ ^ Damn I was going to comment about that bit.

So I can hug a coupla giiiirls ;) Mike, you can only bring up one!! :lol:

omg lmao did he forget the words to beat it, i heard new words in there haha...thanks for posting those cinnamon and heartbreak...i need to start watching his rehearsals more! i remember him falling off the stage in one when the director said he might fall? lmao and the rope hanging down and he says ''thats interesting''...hes silly.

ooooh,i remember it .i guess that is @##$%%macho^*&&^%$,he sung something which sounds nonsense???(im sorry ,youtube is unavailable to me now).i remember me keeping replaying it........ hilarious!!!!!
Ummmmm,maybe he just cant keep up with his own writing words??

omg lmao did he forget the words to beat it, i heard new words in there haha...thanks for posting those cinnamon and heartbreak...i need to start watching his rehearsals more! i remember him falling off the stage in one when the director said he might fall? lmao and the rope hanging down and he says ''thats interesting''...hes silly.

Haha, yeah, he forgets the lyrics at 1:45 :D

He fell off the stage at the end of Billie Jean. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHoz3szWUs

Random rope from outta nowhere at 1:26

Mike: That was interesting! **Keeps on singing**

1:40 - Voice that sounds like Kenny telling Mike to watch out for the edge of the stage

2:07 - Mike beatboxing what sounds like Who is it. (Squeeeee!!! :heart: )

2:25 The band begins again to play the epicness that is Billie Jean

8:45 - Song ends...EPIC crash and mic feedback

Mike: Uhh.....

Kenny: Michael did you fall off the stage?

Mike: Yeah...

:lol:

:heart:

1:40 - Voice that sounds like Kenny telling Mike to watch out for the edge of the stage

I know :lol: Aw I miss him. :(

Hahahaahahahah those vids just cracked me up like hell! :hysterical: I love 'em so much!
I hope we get to see this sort of bloopers in the TII rehearsalfootage too....LOL!
Oh how I love and miss the man... :wub:

Michael sounds absolutely fantastic here, his voice is amazing! But his sound effects are really hillarious. I was cracking up the whole time. I think this is my fave rehearsal video of MJ's i've seen.

:lol: Bonnnngggggg Bongggggggggggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1Wf557D5Q&feature=channel_page

All I'll be hearing all day tomorrow in college is Michael going Bonnnnnng Bonnnng in my head. That clips was so funny, so adorable :wub:
Also I love how he starts randomly beat boxing to who is it when Kenny's talking to him in the billie jean rehearsal video, what's he like.

I just saw this rehearsal a couple days ago. It's hilarious. Probably my favorite out of the Dangerous rehearsals. The beginning had me rolling. :toofunny: "bong bong bong"

I know! I wish they were lit better and in better quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HraEoa5W-_U

:58

Mike: Can I come down there?

Random person: WHOOOOO!!!

Mike: *giggles*

Mike: There'll be some stairs here so I can hug a coupla girls?

My fav! :heart:

OMG...just beautiful.....as always Michael gives me goosebumps..:love:
I love watching these clips although....they now bring me to tears because I miss him so much....:cry:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! and that little duuhruushalabalala at 3 minutes something :rollin:

Omg I was :rollin: when he did that. He was just saying whatever came to his head. Michael's sound effects in that video are epic! He is hillarious. I love him :wub:.

Haha! ADORABLE.

-"...froma movie scene...that was interesting.........iiiii am the one"
I love the way he says it too, it doesn't even sound a bit sarcastic! Hah, it was like he genuinely thought it was interesting.
So cute.

-The beatboxing is totally random, just while the other guy is still talking to him.

-The ending is the most hilarious thing ever. "Uhh.....yeahh..."

I had no idea he fell of the stage! *goes watch*

You know...I like the rehearsals more than the actual concerts! Lots of improvisations!

His guitar impression is hilarious!

Youtube deleted my account because of these rehearsals :(

My other fave..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggt-3_KqmOk

Listen to him talk in the beginning.. "READY!" he says. :heart:

I love that he's not sure how the songs starts. That's what rehearsals are for I guess...

Then.....

at about 3:00... he pulls Siedah close... sings... forgets the words... puts his hand over his face with what I say is embarrassment (since it's so dark, I can't really see, but in my mind that's what happens)... then he um... adjusts himself with his right hand. The first time I saw that I had to rewind and watch it again to make sure that's what I really saw! WHOOOOO!!! I'm feeling some THANGS right now looking at it again... :lol:

His vocals are very nice here tho.. Siedah too. I find this rehearsal of the song better than the version on the Bucharest DVD.

omg I love the dangerous rehearsals they crack me up
I saw the BJ clip a month ago and I had no idea that he fell off the stage Lmao

Back