Batman Vs Superman

Who do you prefer

• Batman

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Superman

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
Superman! Because he represents the ultimate good,truth and faith.
Think at it this way.Batman started fighting crime because of his child trauma.He wanted to revenge his parents,that was his first impulse!
Superman,on the other side,is an alien,he doesn't really belong in our world,and yet,he choose to protect it unconditionally.He has all these super-powers,and he is using them to save the world,instead of controlling it - which he could do very easily - but he choose to fight in the name of justice,good and truth.
Given his super-powers,Superman has more responsibilities towards mankind. Batman is just a man with gadgets and cool vehicles.He can't do as much damage as Superman could.But,imagine what Batman would do if he had super-powers like Superman,given his darker mind...

That's the best argument in favor of Superman I think I've ever heard, lol. You actually convinced me that he's the ultimate.

By the way, I loved "Superman Returns". I thought it was a really good film.

batman_symbol_8528_1121105635_medium.jpg

Well, who cares about actors?? They are comics first and foremost and that said I prefer Batman! Superman wouldn't be able to do all the things Batman can, if he wouldn't be an alien, who got superpowers due to the yellow sun! Given the tragedy that has happened early on in Bruce's life, he is more of a hero than Superman ever will be! I do like Superman too, but Batman is the bigger hero to me! He had to fight and train hard to reach the physical and intellectual abilities he has reached!​

Well, based on physical strength yes, but not on an intellectual level... there are several stories were Batman outwitted Superman! Besides, Superman has killed, Batman never killed anyone! He couldn't even bring himself to kill his archenemy Joker, after he killed the second Robin! So Batman is the bigger hero! ;)
I agree

give Batman superman powers and superman will becomes batmans bitch

By the way, I loved "Superman Returns". I thought it was a really good film.

I agree, and that movie is terribly underrated by most people I've spoken to about it. I think everyone was expecting the kind of superhero movie that's made these days, and what they instead got was something more along the lines of the classic Superman films with Reeve. Which is honestly what I wanted all along. Plus I kinda liked the tongue-in-cheek comparison of Jesus to Superman's role, and Kevin Spacey ruled as Lex. I'd say I liked that movie more than Batman Begins.

give Batman superman powers and superman will becomes batmans bitch

I think if Batman had Superman's powers, he'd be an even bigger douche bag lol. Superman's attitude is really what makes him Superman even more so than the powers. I'm sure Batman would definitely be more ruthless if he had Kryptonian abilities, though.

I don't remember if I saw this in a cartoon or a comic book, but Batman says he has ways to kill every member of the Justice League stored in the Bat Cave, "just in case" they turn bad. That is both hilarious and awesome.

Last edited:
I think if Batman had Superman's powers, he'd be an even bigger douche bag lol. Superman's attitude is really what makes him Superman even more so than the powers. I'm sure Batman would definitely be more ruthless if he had Krypotonian abilities, though.

I don't remember if I saw this in a cartoon or a comic book, but Batman says he has ways to kill every member of the Justice League stored in the Bat Cave, "just in case" they turn bad. That is both hilarious and awesome.
I dont think he would be able to kill superman though, unless perhaps he had a whole year to prepare for it but even then I dont reckon he could do it

Batman. I always liked Batman and I never really liked Superman.
Not that I hate him or something, but I just don't have anything with Superman.
And The Dark Night is just amazing :yes:

Last edited:
I agree, and that movie is terribly underrated by most people I've spoken to about it. I think everyone was expecting the kind of superhero movie that's made these days, and what they instead got was something more along the lines of the classic Superman films with Reeve. Which is honestly what I wanted all along. Plus I kinda liked the tongue-in-cheek comparison of Jesus to Superman's role, and Kevin Spacey ruled as Lex. I'd say I liked that movie more than Batman Begins.

Yeah, I liked it more then "Batman Begins" too. I liked the element of Superman being a lonely figure. Because honestly, even though the entire super hero genre requires suspension of disbeleife, what adding that element did was, it made Superman seem relateable, it made him seem vulnerable, even though he's physically invincible. Emotionally, he's not. Which I thought was cool. Kevin Spacey was awesome too, I agree.

Last edited:
But,imagine what Batman would do if he had super-powers like Superman,given his darker mind...
There used to be a comic series called Elseworlds, and in one of them instead of crashing in Smallville, Kal-El crashed in Gotham and was raised by the Waynes. Lex Luthor is The Joker (bald with no green hair of course, lol).

I think if Batman had Superman's powers, he'd be an even bigger douche bag lol. Superman's attitude is really what makes him Superman even more so than the powers. I'm sure Batman would definitely be more ruthless if he had Kryptonian abilities, though.
Well, Superman can afford to have a brighter attitude... he's not dead if he makes a mistake... besides, he's background simply is much brighter!

Yep, that was in a comic book... but not really "ways to kill them", more like "ways to disable and defeat them in case somebody takes possesion of their wills"! That was also a story line in the JLA comic book series! Some villain got a hold of Batman's files and almost took out the whole JLA! The league was pretty angry with Batman after that! :D

I voted for Batman cuase the character is darker than Superman: I :heart: the disturbed people like Batman, specialy the villians :D.
The places are gothic (Gotham City says all :yes:)

Superman!!!

I love the fact he's the only real superhero out there. He's not like some ramdon humans trying to use tools to be heroes.

Clark Kent! :wub:

Superman!!!

I love the fact he's the only real superhero out there. He's not like some random humans trying to use tools to be heroes.
His Cape? :unsure:

(soz, that's just a piece of clothing) :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if superman had a popular, well made movie out right now, if people would feel the same way :lol:

^ And if in that movie, someone played an unforgettable version of Lex Luthor, and then died.

Are we judging by the comics or the movies??
Either way I voted Batman, the fact that he has no powers and is still able to fight alongside the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman really says something about his intelligence and drive.

Superman is too boy scoutish for me, if you take away his super powers there isn't really much left to him.

I vote Wonderwoman :D

ok drats why does it always have to be male characters? :glare:

I'll have to think about this and return with an answer :yes:

i like wonderwoman. a lot.

batman better story, better villains, better charater. bruce is a billionaire who spends his time money putting his life on the line to help others. clark is a guy with a lot of powers yet he almost gets beat by a guy with none in many of his stories. it's too easy folks. batman

Last edited:
Its not batman anymore its THE DARK KNIGHT!!!!

Ive never really been into superman , not the tv show nor the movies but batman is great i love the movies and even the camp tv series with adam west.

well when it comes to actors i like both Michael Keaton and Christopher reeve in the movies i grew up watching. they had the perfect face for the character each.

supermans outfit is not as good as batmans to me. bat suit is hot.

Batmans story is more touching for me and the villians are as big a part of it as the main character too

Batman had a good tv show and funny theme song.

Batman is mysterious and so my girly instinct is to pick him as the MAN. :D:wub:

but both are better than spiderman ew.

I like Superman better, but I didn't like when he split into red and blue twin Supermen, lol. I didn't get that story at all and I had quit reading it. And don't really watch Smallville. I did when it 1st came on, but it started to change the story too much. Stuff like Lex Luthor & Lois Lane in Smallville and everybody knowing Clark is an alien. If everyone knows who he is and where he came from, how does he eventually become Superman? I kinda like old gray suit Batman to The Dark Knight version. But I agree with Michael Keaton being the best Batman.

Back