Barack obama to attend memorial

Can Airforce one take him back on time of memorial service ? If yes he should be there. I dunno just thinking that he is black American pressident of USA and this is the memorial day of the legendary black Americal Icon in Music history too...:(

and again...so sad to read all of news about the funeral and memorial..I have to hide tears inside. :(

i dont think he´s gonna be there..i´d be really surprised..he wouldnt risk the criticism of taxpayers - they are not all MJ fans..and he´d have to be huge huge fan to go there..what i think he isnt..

Obama will not be there he already made a statement on TV during an interview. Here's link to story from msnbc
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31710153/ns/politics-white_house/#storyContinued

And press today has already stated Elizabeth won't be there. And I agree with her statement:

"Taylor, in a message posted on Twitter and verified by CNN, said she declined an invitation to speak because she "cannot be part of the public whoopla."
"I just don't believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others," Taylor tweeted. "How I feel is between us. Not a public event."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/07/michael.jackson.wrap/index.html

I don this is true.... I think the LAPD will have a heart attack if they have to deal the president's arrival and security on top of everything else. haha

damn it's so stupid how politicians get special privileges in attending events. honestly I say no politicians to Michael's memorial, just his friends, family, and others in the music industry and humanitarian leaders. the politicians can go away.

To be honest, the political world keeps on moving, crisis, problems, the economy is still going down, nuclear warfare is on the agenda again, and it's not like poverty and global warming have gone away either. I think as the President, it would definitely be nice for him to be at the memorial, but it would be more appropriate to be at his usual political business.

I guess this was a false report. Why on earth would Obama have been there and he didn't even know the family at all? The funny thing is he went to Russia to discuss world issues. But Putin and the other leaders told him they didn't want to discuss those topics on 7/7/09, they were watching the Michael Jackson funeral. I know BO wasn't too happy. Oh, well. It's funny that MJ is beloved all over the world, but America still can't get past all the negative lies the news media is spouting. I want to honor the good about MJs legacy. Not focus on things he was accused of, but proven innocent. His music lives on.

The funny thing is he went to Russia to discuss world issues. But Putin and the other leaders told him they didn't want to discuss those topics on 7/7/09, they were watching the Michael Jackson funeral. I know BO wasn't too happy

Is that a fact? do you have a link for that..?

Back