Autopsy Reveals The Truth... Great read!!

So very good, just so sad that all of this comes out after the man's death, it's always like that. When you think of it...this poor guy had to endure just so much...we can't even imagine that. Think of all those (cussword) people making jokes about the disease, saying he wants to be white, bleaching his skin...or simply calling it flat out a lie....SCREW THESE PEOPLE!

Last edited:
So very good, just so sad that all of this comes out after the man's death, it's always like that. When you think of it...this poor guy had to endure just so much...we can't even imagine that. Think of all those (cussword) people making jokes about the disease, saying he wants to be white, bleaching his skin...or simply calling it flat out a lie....SCREW THESE PEOPLE!

So, so true.
Indra, thanks so much for sharing the link with us.
It's so sad and bitter. Yes, sure loyal MJ fans just needed his word to believe him, but I still believe we need to have this kind of info to articulate our opinions. I can get so angry when facing haters, that I sometimes get my opinions poorly expressed. No need to copy anyone, but yes, yes, this does help and THIS MUST BE SPREAD!!!

So, so true.
Indra, thanks so much for sharing the link with us.
It's so sad and bitter. Yes, sure loyal MJ fans just needed his word to believe him, but I still believe we need to have this kind of info to articulate our opinions. I can get so angry when facing haters, that I sometimes get my opinions poorly expressed. No need to copy anyone, but yes, yes, this does help and THIS MUST BE SPREAD!!!

Exactly, i know what you mean. I mean...just like many MJ fans, i am very 'educated' on Michael and the facts, but it's definitely not always easy to tell that to other people who already have their opinion of him.....

I put this whole article/piece on another forum, a forum balled Rapbasement.com. I visit there often for news about things and rap of course. Lots of ignorant and brainless peolpe who believe any freaking tabloid thing about Michael. Through the years however, i have convinced several people to look past that and examine the facts. Alot of people
see things different now, still alot of idiots who ruin my threads with nonsense about....well you can of course guess that.

But it's a good start.

Wow...ok...thankyou for this...

couple of things that got me thinking...

when it was said about prescription medication...What if...now this is a what if theory... What if Michael really didnt use aliases to get Meds.??? From what we all know, that came from *Klien* and other people(like body guards) right?

And What if all the Prescription pills found in his home was just a "set up"? Now I dont know about you but one person will get more pills when they are almost finished with one bottle. Even an addicted person dont have all those pills in the house...But how is it possible that Michael had bags and bags of Prescribed Medication at the mansion...??? all these are not ringing true to me...

When I say i dont believe the things that are being said, I mean all the people coming out and talking about how Michael asked them for meds. Like Sherile lee(the Nurse), Matt Fields(So called body guard), Uri Geller...

Everything, for the past 8 months seem very simple. I mean finding out who murdered him seemed easy for people ...but I still think that There are others out there...part of this thing. Its just seems tooo easy and I dont feel like I know all the truth YET!

Thankyou for t his article...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

He is so beautiful. I am having a bad day. I need to do something for Mike. I feel so helpless right now. Love the article.

:hug:
A hug for you, dear. Virtual as it might be, it's a sincere hug.
I wish I could do something else for you.
By loving Michael you are actually doing much for him. Much than many! :yes:

Exactly, i know what you mean. I mean...just like many MJ fans, i am very 'educated' on Michael and the facts, but it's definitely not always easy to tell that to other people who already have their opinion of him.....

Yes!! I could understand those nasty comments come from ignorant haters, but it is really sad when those come from MJ fans! :eek: This might sound shocking, but it is true: some MJ fans do think he didn't have vitiligo, that he loved the nickname "*****" and the like... :( Those are usually very young MJ fans who grew up listening all that junk and who hadn't take the time to find out more about him. It is sad, since I have came across really honest fans, and still they don't know some very important facts. And they are sincere in their love for Michael! So they also need to learn.

I need this information, this kind of reasoning to have a clearer picture in my mind and to stay strong in times to come. As the article says, as Dr. You-know-his-name came to court, we will hear/read the strangest stories again. So we really need this kind of sources!!

There are lovers and haters but most of all there are people between.I think there are so many who like Michael but they are not sure if he was guilty or not, some dislike him for what they believe he did.No smoke without fire..
I guess some has already searched for the truth and found it but others don´t know how to search, dont have computers etc
I think it´s those people we shall convince about the truth.

Great, great article. Everyone who have doubts in Mike should read this.

Edit: in fact, everyone should read this.

some fools just do not have brain to think for themselves. I posted the page [in the autopsy report] mentioned about Michael's vitiligo to a Vietnamese MJFC,all the members sent that page to their friends. And guess what the haters said?

"It's fake,it's Photoshop"

Yeah yeah,whatever
You presented the truth and that is it. These kind of people are FOOLS and do not waste your time. Like I said, i believe most people understand but you are always going to have ONE fool who believe everything.

This page is so good!!
I wish everyone could go there and just read and learn. It proves in a very very credible way what a great person Michael was and how much crap there is out there about him.

Indra, your post was one of the best I have ever read. :agree:
I thank you for sharing it with us.

Yes!! I could understand those nasty comments come from ignorant haters, but it is really sad when those come from MJ fans! :eek: This might sound shocking, but it is true: some MJ fans do think he didn't have vitiligo, that he loved the nickname "*****" and the like... :( Those are usually very young MJ fans who grew up listening all that junk and who hadn't take the time to find out more about him. It is sad, since I have came across really honest fans, and still they don't know some very important facts. And they are sincere in their love for Michael! So they also need to learn.

I need this information, this kind of reasoning to have a clearer picture in my mind and to stay strong in times to come. As the article says, as Dr. You-know-his-name came to court, we will hear/read the strangest stories again. So we really need this kind of sources!!

Not all of them are young there are some older types that think that he sold his race when thriller happened, that belive that he did'nt have vitligo. I read one bitch on a black site infer that Michael Jackson was'nt a great role model for black children because he bleached (her words) his skin and tried to be white and that Vitiligo was a made up ailment. (And BTW, now that the autospy confirms it, I am hoping that she is choking on her stupid words.)

Back