Aug 29th. World Wide Balloon Releasing for Michael

me too.. you guys should take pictures/videos and we can make a video :)

:D Count me in!

I work on his b-day.. but I am going to have a MJ theme on my counter. (I manage an Urban Decay counter). I'm gonna dress up and everything. I'll go out just in front of the shopping center and release some balloons for everyone to see! I'll take pics or even film it. Plymouth needs a bit of love and fun anyway.. LOL

This is a wonderful idea but I don't think I can join you guys in one this one. :( No idea where to get a helium balloon and I have no money right now. haha.

I'll have to think of something to do myself.

This is a wonderful idea but I don't think I can join you guys in one this one. :( No idea where to get a helium balloon and I have no money right now. haha.

I'll have to think of something to do myself.

Aw! Meijer has them, and any place that just sells party supplies has them as well. But it's okay if you don't :) You could always do something else that means just as much to you! :)

So get this, I work as a counter manager for Urban Decay cosmetics at House of Fraser and I have people at work that will join me to release balloons out in front of the HOF building! Yay! I will film it and put up a message on my facebook to alert people to join! If anyone lives in Plymouth UK and would like to join in holla at me!

Just thought wat about sky lanterns thay r enviromently friendly here is a piccy of em
sky_lantern_4-1.jpg

You can get them on ebay xxx

:blush:I have gotten a few people of facebook for this even in my area! People from work are joining me as well! This is so awesome..and meaningful. I'm sooo posting a video.:D

So get this, I work as a counter manager for Urban Decay cosmetics at House of Fraser and I have people at work that will join me to release balloons out in front of the HOF building! Yay! I will film it and put up a message on my facebook to alert people to join! If anyone lives in Plymouth UK and would like to join in holla at me!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Im going to make a video too..

oh I did this before in 2007
I remember the youtube vid I made for Michael..
I said Happy Birthday Michael and released a big heart balloon
I dont have the vid anymore though. so I will do it again this year:yes:

:bump

the day is drawing near...

yeah it is.. i have so mixed feelings about this birthday... its always been a day of happiness but now i dont know :(

i will release a balloon, i'm planning to take a walk in the woods that is near where i live. there is a beautiful spot a bit into the forest, you can sit on a big rock and you have an amazing view over the whole city. hopefully i can find peace there and show my love to michael. hopefully i can stay there all day and release a couple of balloons. but i dont know how good its for the environment when i release those balloons.. hmm...

but anyway, its a really great idea you have come up with. michael will recieve alot of beautiful messages and gifts from his fans :)

:angel:So I am PRAYING for beautiful weather tomorrow!!!! I have like a group of 20 people or so to join me. Can't wait. Hope it makes Michael happy... I miss him so much. :(

But anyway... hope tomorrow brings happiness. Love you Michael...:wub:

I don't want to be a kill joy but it really matters to me please make sure you get a biodegradable balloon because if it isn't, when they pop, that latex goes into the environment does not biodegrade and does damage to wildlife, birds and dolphins will swallow by accident and it blocks up their system and they die. These animals are crucial to our eco system and they are already being severely affected.

I'd love to do the balloon but I can't for those reasons so I'm going to light a candle

,here is a nice video someone made on lighting a candle for MJ birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk9tG...973&feature=iv

So we did the balloon release today!:D I will post a video when I am done editing! It was so awesome!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!! Miss you so so very much....:angel:

lol my balloons got stuck in trees.. but the wind picked up and they flew somewhere I just dont know where. Sorry Michael I tried!!!! :(

Aw Shayla :( That stinks that they got stuck in trees! But it is awesome that you did it! Michael appreciates your efforts for sure :)

Back