Attn sony! Ideas for new videos

AS much as everyone (including me) wants MJ's kids away from the spot light, I wishhhhhhhh that there is at least one video which starts Blanket.

I love those ideas.

I'd go for compailation of videos and pics, videos with dancers and actors and the one I'm going for big time is Animations. I go for Animations the best.

My fave idea is the studio stuff....I'd love to see him in studio! :woohoo:

AS much as everyone (including me) wants MJ's kids away from the spot light, I wishhhhhhhh that there is at least one video which starts Blanket.

Latoya said that Blanket can dance very well but he's shy (like Daddy =) ). So, I would like see Blanket dances but I think is very ''forced'' put him on a video now. He's still so young. However can put the kids if they want.

Why don't they get Hayao Miyazaki or John Lasseter to make an animated feature for Michael!!!!!!!

In case you don't know John Lasseter is the main man of Disney Pixar Films..........

.........And Hayao Miyazaki is the main man of the World famous Studio Ghibli (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, Ponyo)!!!!!!!!

Why don't they get Hayao Miyazaki or John Lasseter to make an animated feature for Michael!!!!!!!

In case you don't know John Lasseter is the main man of Disney Pixar Films..........

.........And Hayao Miyazaki is the main man of the World famous Studio Ghibli (Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro, Ponyo)!!!!!!!!

It depends on the song, if the song is quiet psychadellic or really uptempo then they could get away with something like that.

I love those ideas.

I'd go for compailation of videos and pics, videos with dancers and actors and the one I'm going for big time is Animations. I go for Animations the best.

I think an animated video seems like a really good idea. but I want it the animation to be drawn as opposed to using digital characters like today's animated movies use.

Why dont thet just get some actors and make a short film based on the song, if theres footage of mj in the studio add that in there as well!....

Originally Posted by Arklove
My fave idea is the studio stuff....I'd love to see him in studio!
that'd make a boring music video like 'what more can i give'. studio stuff could be release as a bonus for the album but it's not a good idea to use it for music video.

music video or short film as MJ'd call it should be something new and interesting so animation idea seems the best.

Janet Jackson starring in the video? Is this a Michael Jackson short film or a Janet Jackson one? Please no Janet. This is Michael's video- nobody should be confused about that. Yes, she is a sibling but that does not mean she should have anything to do with any of his projects, imo. Why do you think Michael only worked with her once? They wanted to have their own identities, and yes that still applies now and forever.
same goes to his other siblings, cousins, parents and kids. It's an MJ project, not theirs so they should have nothing to do with it. infact, this idea makes me cringe. reminds me of we are the world for haiti where janet was being superimposed into the video.

Last edited:
It's sad, but I really don't think any new music videos are a good idea. Michael made brilliant short films before he died and I don't think anything should be made which can't live up to the old videos.
Using a 3D version of Michael just seems a bit wrong to me as it isn't really him, same with actors.
It's a Michael Jackson video, Michael Jackson should be in it, but he can't be.

i really dont believe sony could make a good video and surprise us.....look what they did with the "this is it soundtrack"....they only wants to sell....sony means... "really poor imagination"

Back