ATT all Aussies - MJ announcement on the Today Show (win MJ tickets)

Re: ATT all Aussies - Major MJ announcement on the Today Show tommorow

so whats going so far :thinking: i feel like i'm lost in here :yes:

is it some kind of game to win something :thinking:

I updated the first post because with the new information as I could see people getting confused. It wasn't really what you would call an "announcement"

The today show is basically running a competition for Australian fans to attend the opening show in July. That was the "massive announcement".

I'm going to keep the first post updated with more information as it comes, just in case anyone is interested in entering this contest.

Mods: feel free move this thread to the appropriate section.

^ thanks for lettin us know what is going on steph

First post updated

COMPETITION DETAILS:
Dance like Michael Jackson
Send a 30 second video of you dancing like Michael Jackson to todaycompetitions@nine.com.au or PO Box 27, Willoughby NSW 2068

Closing date: 19 June 2009

YOU CAN WIN
2 Tickets to July 13 Concert at O2 Arena, London
PLUS
Economy flights, Accomodation and Spending money.

Good luck to all the contestants :D

Last edited:
Well, as far as a new album goes, I don't think that Michael is gonna release the news the traditional way of making and announcement about the first single date then going straight to the radio. I think he is going to go straight the the fans. This is why I believe that Randy Phillips is saying that new music will be sang at the O2. He has heard it. And once all 1 mil of those fans hear it first, the buzz will begin abroad. I think the whole idea is to put the US on buzz. Then drop it over here at some point in the Fall. Then we might get a number one single.

i dont like this because it excludes wayyy too many people from having a chance at winning.

Thats probably the idea. Do you know how many entrants even from non MJ fans would enter. TODAY would be overwhelmed.

Details have been posted on the Today show competitions page. Good luck everyone! :D

Michael Jackson competition

270509mjart.jpg

The Today Show is giving away a pair of tickets to see Michael Jackson’s first show at London’s O2 Arena on July 13.

For your chance to win this amazing experience, we want to see you dance like the King of Pop... start strutting your stuff like Michael Jackson!

Just send in a 30 second DVD of you dancing to todaycompetitions@nine.com.au or PO Box 27 Willoughby NSW 2068, by June 18.

Please note: We are only able to accept clips in VHS, mini DV, DVD Video, and DVD ROM formats. DVD ROM must be in avi format and saved in full resolution (720x576 @ 25 frames per second).

The best videos will go to air and the winner will be announced June 19.

So you think you can dance like Michael Jackson? Thanks to Qantas Holidays, Sony Music and Michael Jackson’s ‘King of Pop’ in stores now.

Prize details

The best entry, as determined by the judges’, will win the following;

2 x return economy airfare from prize winners nearest Australian capital city to London, England flying QANTAS valued at up $7500 inc. GST (depending on point of departure)

2 x tickets to Michael Jackson concert in London at the 02 Arena on July 13th 2009 valued at up to AUD$440 inc. GST

3 nights accommodation in a minimum 4 star hotel in London for two people in a shared room valued at up to $2,100 inc. GST.

AUD $2000 spending money

Total value of prize is valued at up to $12,040 inc GST

The promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on a combination of literally and creative merit and originality. There will be one (1) winner selected. Winners will be notified by telephone and mail using contact details provided in their entry.

For full Terms and Conditions, please contact Channel Nine reception.

http://today.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=818395

Have a go, Essence. You've got nothing to lose. I would love enter but I can't dance for the life of me :lol:

OT: your siggy is gorgeous!

Back