As a pure Dancer who....

Chris Brown no question is the best dancer on that list say what you want he obviously sucks when imitating MJ but he's good at his own stuff. Its obvious also that no artist compares to MJ. Some of you need to seriously give another artist Credit once in a while you know Michael would have.

I think all the artists mentioned get credit for their abilities, it's just when asked that question, you can't help but compare them to Michael, especially if you've been visiting youtube a lot reviewing MJ's performances. There quite simply is NO comparison to him.

But Chris Brown compared to any one else on today's pop scene is fantastic.

Last edited:
I think all the artists mentioned get credit for their abilities, it's just when asked that question, you can't help compare them to Michael,

I agree with that view. People shouldn't be looking for todays acts who dance to fill Michael's void. It should just be who is the best dancer of the current young generation in pop music.

I agree with that view. People shouldn't be looking for todays acts who dance to fill Michael's void. It should just be who is the best dancer of the current young generation in pop music.

The current young generation in pop music is nothing without Michael, not in dance, not in music. I am angry because Will.I.Am said that today's music needs another jolt and the only person who can do that is the jolt itself, Michael. What Will was saying is that music today is dying and we really need Michael to put that shock back into it. Without that jolt, it's going to continue dying. So apparently, music died on June 25th 2009.

Here we go with another bullshit thread :rolleyes2: LOL

This isn't about if they are as good as Michael. This is about who is CURRENTLY the best dancer.

Some of you need to learn to read.

LOL You guys.....

I wanted to put a female artist in the mix you know, so Beyonce was the only one i could really think of, but yes Janet Jackson that i forgot is def up there - just watch the Screem video!!

And as for Robbie Williams i was joking LOL - he has a good presents on stage and can own a stage but as a dancer.....NO!!!!!

The current young generation in pop music is nothing without Michael, not in dance, not in music. I am angry because Will.I.Am said that today's music needs another jolt and the only person who can do that is the jolt itself, Michael. What Will was saying is that music today is dying and we really need Michael to put that shock back into it. Without that jolt, it's going to continue dying. So apparently, music died on June 25th 2009.

Just wait til' the album & This Is It film comes out, the jolt will be back in, maybe not as much if our Michael was still with us but it will be back.

Janet Jackson. I always liked Prince's dancing also, but his dancing is less choreographed - or seems to be anyway. Shakira's moves and the belly dancing and stuff are entertaining, but very different from what everyone else is doing - which is part of the reason that it's so effective.

To be honest, I don't really think that there that many good dancers out there anymore.
I'm not trying to compare them to Michael, but it's just that everything looks so choreographed. It doesn't seem really ''natural'' anymore. Most of the artist nowadays all have the same dancing style, which 75% of the time includes A LOT of booty shaking. It doesn't really ''WOW'' me anymore.

And I think that most of the celebrities at your list are good at what they are doing, making music. But they aren't the best dancers. The thing with Michael was, that he was better than all of the professional dancers out there. You could see it was natural, the rhythm was in his blood, while he was literally floating on stage, his background dancers dancing looked so ''forced''. Like they were really trying hard.

When I'm thinking of the 'nowadays' stars, I can't really think of someone who outdances their background dancers, while it isn't their original profession to do. If you now go to a concert, you can clearly see what the celebrities are specialized in, you can clearly make a difference between the singer and the background dancers. But when you would go to a Michael Jackson concert you always wouldn't know what was better..his dancing or singing, it was both so magical.

Janet is the best living dancer. Followed by Usher.

Here we go with another bullshit thread :rolleyes2: LOL

This isn't about if they are as good as Michael. This is about who is CURRENTLY the best dancer.

Some of you need to learn to read.

:rofl: My thoughts again exactly.

I would have to go with Usher or Justin Timberlake from the first post.

Also... many Americans do not know of this extremely beautiful woman... but she is a very, VERY famous and popular Bollywood (B= Bombay & H= Hollywood) actress and dancer from India. Her name is Aishwarya Rai, and she is labeled "The Queen of Bollywood." I am a GINORMOUS fan of hers, and she has millions and millions of fans from all over the globe as well. She is an OUTSTANDING, graceful, flawless, and SUPER talented dancer--a true Indian/International icon, star, and legend in her own right. :wub:

Here are just a few of my favorites from her. Now, I already know that many people may not be into Bollywood or even know what the HELL Bollywood is. So if you are close-minded in any way, and do not like things that are 'different'... then PLEASE do not click on any of the links below. You simply won't get it. :smilerolleyes:

Aishwarya Rai - Taal -Ramta Jogi ---->> (fast forward to 0:38 to get straight to the song & dance sequence)

Aishwarya Rai - Guru - Tere Bina ---->> (fast forward to 0:32)

Aishwarya Rai - Shakti - Ishq Kamina

Aishwarya Rai - Devdas - Dola Re Dola

... And that's just a very small piece of what this incredible woman can do. I thank God everyday that she is still with us so that she can continue to mesmerize. :pray: :heart:

Last edited:
Back