As a fan has there ever been times you wanted hate him?

^^^^
Why didn"t I want him to do TII ?
Becuse of everything that happened. I am not saying I was not extatic over seeing him again..I am just saying I would be happy if he stayed at home with his kids and gave us a new music every few years. :(
I know he forgave...but I am not such a forgiving person.
I think all of them idiots should have paid for all the wrongs they did to him.No excuses.

"Hate" is a strong word but I did not like somethings he did around Invincible time. His face, Blanket, LWMJ, I always wonder why he did all this but I will never hate him.

The hardest time for me was when they hit him hard on the allegations. The second one especially cuz thats the one I kinda remember! I was about 14/15 years old! And was very intune with his feelings...my heart broke everytime I saw the 4 o'clock news when I got back from school. I would pray everytime when i saw him like that, for God to switch our bodies for those mornings when he had to go to court and for me to feel the hurt that he was feeling and for him to just be watching the other side of the world and be happy about the LOVE he received from all over the world!

Thats the thing with me, My Love grew for him every time I heard or see someone say nasty things about him. Defending him was one of the easiest things that I have ever done cuz I believed in him and that kind of honesty, purity and the innocence that he exuded made people want to be hard on him.

So No, I never had a time where I sat and there and thought "man, I want to *hate* Michael, But I done want too"! But there have been times, Many times where I would say, "Some people need to go and Eff* themselves cuz they dont deserve to even mention his name" !

Thankyou for starting this thread... I guess... cuz when I look over the comments posted, I can see how Much Love this man has and how Much love we have for him...:D It makes me believe in Magic... :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Well, there are many levels of hate, aren't they? I mean haven't you ever been angry at him and then not wanted to be a fan for a while because of something. So whatever he did you always loved him and appreciated that?

"Hate" is a strong word but I did not like somethings he did around Invincible time. His face, Blanket, LWMJ, I always wonder why he did all this but I will never hate him.

Blanket? WTF??? You don't like Blanket?!

Well, there are many levels of hate, aren't they? I mean haven't you ever been angry at him and then not wanted to be a fan for a while because of something. So whatever he did you always loved him and appreciated that?

If you loved him as a person and not ONLY for his music, Yep, one might say you'd have "hated" him for a while. But if you loved him as any other person, you would understand that he makes mistakes like Each one of us, the difference is that his mistakes get printed on the Newspaper or megazines. Lemmie ask you this, Would you hate any of your family members for making a mistake or for doing something that you dont like? Thats what you're asking, well thats how i see it, he was like a family member and you cant really hate some one you love... thats my thinking... Some people have diff. opinons... so yeah.... ;)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Pfft As if! If I hate Michael I'd hate myself.

If you loved him as a person and not ONLY for his music, Yep, one might say you'd have "hated" him for a while. But if you loved him as any other person, you would understand that he makes mistakes like Each one of us, the difference is that his mistakes get printed on the Newspaper or megazines. Lemmie ask you this, Would you hate any of your family members for making a mistake or for doing something that you dont like? Thats what you're asking, well thats how i see it, he was like a family member and you cant really hate some one you love... thats my thinking... Some people have diff. opinons... so yeah.... ;)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Exactly:yes::yes:

I've never felt hatred towards him. But there have been things that he's done that make it hard for me to defend him... that thonged leotard for one. :p

Hate Michael, is like Hate yourself!

He's such a big part of my life, and been that since I was a baby. So my whole life I loved this human being. So like i said, Hate him, it's like hate yourself... (And i don't hate myself ;) )

i did, a little bit, because i cannot concentrate on my studies and my social life! XD

i was so obsessed you guys dont even know.

Lemmie ask you this, Would you hate any of your family members for making a mistake or for doing something that you dont like?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Well, permanently no, but for some time yes, I have to say. Imo hate and love goes hand in hand. In one person it could be also characteristics you love and others you hate, couldn't it? Even in your family members.

No, I never ever in my life hated him. He was and is still my inspiration. He helped me to keep my head up in the dark hours of my life. He taught me to see the things with the innocent eyes of a child. And I´m very thankful for that.

Yes...he was for me too.
I had a really horrific childhood and I have always found comfort in his music. That is something that can never be forgoten.
Michael was with me through all stages of my life.
omg....honestly...I could never love another man this much. It does not matter that I never met him...he is the only true love of my life.

There's been a lot of times I wish he'd have done things differently. But NEVER hated him. EVER.
Same here.
There have been times when I did get very angry about some of his actions, as when he cancelled one of his shows in my country, for back then having a show like the ones MJ did would happen only once a year in my country, so many people struggled to make it to the show and just some 4 hours before he cancelled without any clear, sound, nice, polite reason... that was really bad and had the whole country very upset. His visit was the major news of the YEAR and he did so... really bad... but for Peru was even worst, for he just didn't stop there at all :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I was really in shocked when he cancelled his first show in Chile without a reason. But it all ended as soon as he jumped into the stage and I finally saw him live in the first row :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I would do it all over again and again a million times and more :yes:

But again... hating Michael??? No, never. Why would I hate anyone?

Yes...he was for me too.
I had a really horrific childhood and I have always found comfort in his music. That is something that can never be forgoten.
Michael was with me through all stages of my life.
omg....honestly...I could never love another man this much. It does not matter that I never met him...he is the only true love of my life.

The same with me... That's why I love Michael more each day... FOREVER!!! :wub:

Instead of hating him, why not try to understand him?

Absolutely.
Trying to understand someone takes effort and compasion. Sadly...that is something a lot of ppl don"t have. It is much easier to judge.
I allways think..." how would I act if I was him ? " ( I would probably do a lot of crazy things... ):mello:
If you look the big picture, what was Michael"s childhood ( in fact, he did not have one ), how much he struggled through life...and not forgeting he was ( and still is ) the most popular person in the world, he did well.
He was humble, and sweet. And he cared a lot.
omg...how I miss him.:(:(:(

No. Why would I hate someone who hasn't done anything to deserve my contempt? I wouldn't call myself his fan if I personally disliked him, now would I?

Back