As a fan has there ever been times you wanted hate him?

Topflux

Proud Member
This might be a pretty weird thread but someone could understand the main question... I won't explain what I mean because I'll leave it to those who see...

This might be a pretty weird thread but someone could understand the main question... I won't explain what I mean because I'll leave it to those who see...

You tend to open strange topics with strange questions. Not to mention strange claims like "Priscilla loved Michael very much". I wonder why.

Do you mean like sometimes it's hard to love him as much as many of us do, going through everything you go through as a Michael fan (especially through the last 10 years, being made fun of for being a fan, the pain of losing him) that sometimes you think it would be easier if you hated him?

No, I would never want to hate him.
I have wondered what it would be like if I was just a casual fan though.

(If this is not what you meant then I'm lost and maybe you should explain yourself more..)

Last edited:
There's been a lot of times I wish he'd have done things differently. But NEVER hated him. EVER.

Never... You can't hate someone you love so much. You forgive him everything - especially slepless nights you have because of him...

If I want to hate someone I do hate him.
If I love someone, I give my heart to him, and the only thing I want is to love him forever, no matter what happens.

so no, I never wanted to hate him.
but I hated every women who he loved , except Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor. :D

being made fun of for being a fan
that was terrible.
but I can't understand why should I hate Michael for this?
I hated them who were doing this.

never ever and will never ever! my love to michael grows more every second!

As long as I have been a fan of Michael's and I've been one for a very long time. There was never ever a time I could want to hate him. I have nothing but eternal L.:heart:.V.E. for my dear beloved Michael. :wub:

I don't understand the question.
Maybe you should change the word "hate" for "indifference"? :scratch:
I don't think anyone here wished to hate him.

I could NEVER hate Michael..I have been such a fan for so many years...Michael could never of done anything to make me hate him...ever..

very strange question, why I want to hate him. if there is only one person in this planet deserved to be loved, that is Michael Jackson. This man is nothing but love, damn he suffered so much because of his love.

Do you mean like sometimes it's hard to love him as much as many of us do, going through everything you go through as a Michael fan (especially through the last 10 years, being made fun of for being a fan, the pain of losing him) that sometimes you think it would be easier if you hated him?

No, I would never want to hate him.
I have wondered what it would be like if I was just a casual fan though.

(If this is not what you meant then I'm lost and maybe you should explain yourself more..)
i agree:yes:that is the only thing that i hated:yes: but never him:agree:
There's been a lot of times I wish he'd have done things differently. But NEVER hated him. EVER.
same:yes: he was to gullible
As long as I have been a fan of Michael's and I've been one for a very long time. There was never ever a time I could want to hate him. I have nothing but eternal L.:heart:.V.E. for my dear beloved Michael. :wub:

i know what you mean:hug:i love him with all my heart:wub::wub:

I would not want to hate anyone, let alone Michael. Why would a person want to hate?

cleopatra09;3168517 said:
If I want to hate someone I do hate him.
If I love someone, I give my heart to him, and the only thing I want is to love him forever, no matter what happens.

so no, I never wanted to hate him.
but I hated every women who he loved , except Diana Ross and Elizabeth Taylor. :D

To hate every woman MJ was in love with is ridiculous. It is the same like not to respect his choice. If you were so sure that you had to be a fiancée or a wife of a King of Pop not her, you should send him a letter and tell him that you are the one or try to appear in front of his face as many did and got rejected.

But if Michael was alive and happily married up till now, you would still hate this woman till the rest of your life? And you would never be agree with his choice cos in YOUR mind HIS choice does not look right? This kind of love to a guy is crazy. This is why MJ had a constant cat fight around him imo.

Example: I honesly like president Obama. He looks very attractive to me, he is smart and he has charisma, but why I would hate his wife Michelle?

Last edited:
I could never hate Michael. Never. However, in the early days after his death I did go through a short period when I was angry at him. It was before the facts began to emerge about the circumstances surrounding his death and naive me believed what I was hearing in the media. I was angry that he took enormous risks with his life when he had three children who needed him. But once I learned more about what really happened I no longer feel that way. My anger is with Murray.

Nope. If anything, all the negativity that I've endured from others as an MJ fan has only made my love and admiration for Michael stronger and stronger as the years go by.

This is the same with me. I wished, MANY TIMES, that he would have done certain things differently, or not at all. I've gotten angry at some of the things he's done, like the way he's done them, but no - never hate.

I do not approve or agree with all of his choices. (like he needs my approval...lol). For example I had a time where I had no TV and only bare minimum dial-up internet- and one day i see him standing on top of a car- but have absolutely no info on what actually happened.

I also lived in Berlin when he was there with Blanket- I was practically next door. The only difference is that none of us had a camera shoved into our faces nonstop, the way he did. So MY mistakes and my less-than-stellar-choices could be summed up much more grave sounding.

And, if you love yourself- you don't have it in you anymore to hate another. Add loving another- there's no room for hate.

But I wouldn't be human right now if I didn't admit to irrational feelings of "why the #$%^ does this have to hurt so much, did you have go this way"- but that is an unpleasant side effect of pain, not hate.

I don't hate anyone, not even somebody else in my life who caused immense pain out of their own insecurity.
Hate doesn't get you anywhere- but you need to acknowledge your pain so the pain can die.

Actual love is the absence of insecurity, hate or jealousy.

No, Ive' never "hated" him. There were times and events that I may not have particularly strongly supported, but never hated him for them. Some of his actions may not have seemed always the wisest, specifically the "baby dangling" incident with the press taking full advantage of it all, but never have I hated him for anything he's ever done. jmo.

NEVER EVER EVER.

He's my everything. I've only been a fan for 7, almost 8 years and I've always defended all his actions (apart from one) and I'm never been angry at him or anything. Hate? How can you POSSIBLY hate someone you ADORE so much?

Ok. I do not really understand a question of that topic. If I love his art, why would I hate an artist? Well, if you take him very personally as many fans do, so your question is probably about MJ private life and his relationships? Why else in the world this question would cross your mind?

Never...Michael's name should never be associated with the word 'hate'...

well when you post a blunt question like that, you leave it open for blunt answers. when i consider what some fans believed at his expense, i would have to say no. because that would mean i believed other voices over his..other voices included media voices, corportation voices..etc.

i've wathced a video where he was accepting an award in africa, and i watched how he restored order around him, and i was reminded of how well he ran things, and how clever he was at doing it, and i wasn't fooled by his innocent look, into thinking he was some bungling fool that didn't know how to captain a ship or run a business. he said, when he was little, he was a sponge, and he learned wisdom in the business, and i can easily see he did things right, and anybody who believes different believes hearsay. that's my honest feelings about this honest question. so, there it is. his kids are well off for a reason. and he is the ONLY reason.

as far as the 'baby' situation. i saw what i saw, and i saw what the media did, and i feel differently from most people about it. i don't see it as a problem. if there is anything i have a problem with...it's the media. and, i have no problem with what people think of my feelings. i believe i can sleep at night with my feelings on this subject, and i don't worry about what somebody else thinks, thank God.

Last edited:
Silly question for a MJ-fan board, I must say. To hate Michael ?! Funny.
Like some others here...I wish Michael did certain things in a diferent way or did not do them at all. ( like TII )
There is one thing I never quite understood is why he never sued those f****** tabloids for BIIIIIG money ?!
And donate that money for charity like he loved to donate.
I mean....all those unbelivable lies and disgusting things were said about him and he never sued. Why ?!

I could never hate Michael. Never. However, in the early days after his death I did go through a short period when I was angry at him. It was before the facts began to emerge about the circumstances surrounding his death and naive me believed what I was hearing in the media. I was angry that he took enormous risks with his life when he had three children who needed him. But once I learned more about what really happened I no longer feel that way. My anger is with Murray.
never believe the media :no:...:hug:
No, Ive' never "hated" him. There were times and events that I may not have particularly strongly supported, but never hated him for them. Some of his actions may not have seemed always the wisest, specifically the "baby dangling" incident with the press taking full advantage of it all, but never have I hated him for anything he's ever done. jmo.
i know that was stupid :yes:but even MJ wrote a statement for the news to apolgise to everybody for how wrong it looked but in the programme living with michael jackson he told martin how strong he was holding the baby :yes:and he wouldnt do it if he didnt love blanket :no:he was just showing the fans :yes:
Silly question for a MJ-fan board, I must say. To hate Michael ?! Funny.
Like some others here...I wish Michael did certain things in a diferent way or did not do them at all. ( like TII )
There is one thing I never quite understood is why he never sued those f****** tabloids for BIIIIIG money ?!
And donate that money for charity like he loved to donate.
I mean....all those unbelivable lies and disgusting things were said about him and he never sued. Why ?!
because he believed to much in forgiveness :rolleyes::yes:...why didnt you want him to do this is it by the way :unsure:
i noticed the person that started this thread hasnt said anything :lol:

Back