Arnold Klein holding a "Heal The Skin" conference in Arizona

WTF? Is he serious? The pictures he used on that poster thing don't really set a good tone do they? I wish he would just sit down and shut up.

If Klein cared for MJ as a friend or just respected him as a patient he wouldnt be doing this...

Please mods can we ban Klien articles on this forum? Why do we need his evil, lying ass here for? Why give him that publicity and attention?

I got out of the news section cause a thread there was about Klien and I click into here and there is yet ANOTHER thread on this pig! Please guys stop making threads on him.

He makes me feel ill. Ewww.

Update: for those who were wondering. He was able to go on with the conference...

awkmd The Phoenix lecture went great, answered questions about Michael and spoke about the problems with the FDA and Drug Companies. about 7 hours ago

jerk

Look at this :censored: ridiculous "poster" created to promote the event.... It includes a picture of the "balcony" incident, the 2002 trial pics, and Michael's mugshot, real classy Arnold Klein...

1008kleinmemorialex.jpg

This guy better go down for something right after Murray.

Look at this :censored: ridiculous "poster" created to promote the event.... It includes a picture of the "balcony" incident, the 2002 trial pics, and Michael's mugshot, real classy Arnold Klein...

1008kleinmemorialex.jpg

OMG "Heal the Skin" :rofl:

I can't believe he actually held this conference. Oh well, at least he's educating people about Michael's skin disease. I wouldn't do something like that though. It's private information that shouldn't be spoken about in an open forum like that. If I were a doctor, I'm not going to spew all my patients medical history. I guess his dignity died along with Michael.

I read... the poster. I went what poster?

I read... . I went Help! :doh:

It says October 3rd, so did Kein actually hold a 'tribute' speech?

1008kleinmemorialex.jpg

Yes, seriously what the :censored:, the designer used 3 of the most unflattering pics in there. Thank god the mugshot is cropped out. That poster is classless as heck, they should have at least used a better photo editing program. Heck I could do better than that. And what does Michael Jackson dangling Blanket have to do with dermatology?

Last edited:
Dr. Klein Draws Huge Crowds ... With Booze

Posted Oct 9th 2009 1:10AM by TMZ Staff
We're guessing it wasn't the horribly tacky Windows 95 poster that enticed people to Arnie Klein's lecture last Saturday -- it was probably the free food and open bar, courtesy of Klein's fat wallet ... but that's just us.

1008_klein_memorial_ex.jpg

We've learned Klein was in Phoenix last Saturday for a dermatologist convention at the Marriott Desert Ridge Resort Hotel. When it was all over, the good doctor held his very own lecture on Michael Jackson called "Heal the Skin" ... luring crowds with free Italian food and an open bar -- and we're told he paid for all of it.

We spoke to a rep for the hotel's restaurant -- where Klein hosted his talk -- and we're told he rented out a private dining room just for the occasion ... racking up a bill of at least $6,000. And that didn't even include the bar tab.

He claims on Twitter he talked about real problems with the FDA and Drug Companies ... but we're guessing people didn't hear much over the sound of mouths munching.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0TSa8gU8b

He claims on Twitter he talked about real problems with the FDA and Drug Companies ... but we're guessing people didn't hear much over the sound of mouths munching.

The whole event was so tacky, I still can't believe Klein had the bright idea to hold a convention like this... But the above quote made me laugh.

Back