Are you willing to uphold Mj's legacy and fight for justice

angelofhope

Proud Member
Hello
After reading and posting in the lisa marie topic I feel compelled to write this.
I do not know what has happened to the forum since the interview has aired but it has really shocked and saddened me to see some of you gobbling up the druggie angle from LMP and others. I'm sorry but I thought being an MJ fan was upholding his legacy and fighting for Justice. I didn't think it was helping your idols killer walk free.

So I ask you all reading this thread ARE YOU WILLING?

and thats why i havnt read any threads on this interview.

past caring about LM. not that i ever really did. lived it read the book got the t.shirt back when they were actually together.i guess its abit of fun for fans who were still at jr school when they were together.but this to me is just living in the past and shes irrelvent cause we know how shes lied over the years and twisted things. so anything she says is now is pointless. even more so as she wasnt around mj for the last 10 years .

as ive said re certain jacksons. when murray walks free i hope they arent stood there crying cause they can look at themselves as one of the reasons why. sad that mj was the only one with dignity and self respect

Kind of an unfair thread, IMO, as you seem to be separating people now into different categories, "real fan" being one of them. All anyone has to do is look at the coroners report for the truth on this matter...And peoples comments on this board have nothing to do with Murray walking free, he's going to walk, and it won't be because of us.

I am not putting fans into different categories. Folks are doing that all by themselves.

I am wanting us all to be on the same page. One that dosen't have the A word on it.

YES YES YES!!! We have to be there for each other and especially for Michael. Come on you guys!! I would "ice" people out of my life too if they kept insisting I was a big time drug addict in denial.
:angel:

past caring about LM. not that i ever really did. lived it read the book got the t.shirt back when they were actually together.i guess its abit of fun for fans who were still at jr school when they were together.but this to me is just living in the past and shes irrelvent cause we know how shes lied over the years and twisted things. so anything she says is now is pointless. even more so as she wasnt around mj for the last 10 years .

as ive said re certain jacksons. when murray walks free i hope they arent stood there crying cause they can look at themselves as one of the reasons why. sad that mj was the only one with dignity and self respect

:clapping:

And peoples comments on this board have nothing to do with Murray walking free, he's going to walk, and it won't be because of us.
no it will be cause of certain members of his family the media and others who want to re write history and are given a platform by the media to do it

it's in my nature., angelofinnocence, even when i don't want to, because of fear of losing membership, when i see what i see.

people who are far from being in the position, are accusing fans of murder, because they try to uphold his legacy. people are accusing fans of making a god out of MIchael, for simply upholding his legacy. people twisting words, because fans are simply upholding his legacy, and not making a god out of him. usually when people try to guilt trip, it's because they have something to feel guilty about. i would know worshipping if i saw it. i have a GOd,, thank you very much, and it's not Michael Jackson.

i can make the seperation, and i will continue to uphold MJ's legacy.

I so totally agree with you.

As for that interview I didn't even bother to watch it. Because I didn't want to waste an entire hour of watching 2 people who I can't stand. Talking about someone who I truly L.:heart:.V.E. more than anything else in the entire world. And I don't even bother reading any of those Lisa comments on this site. Or any other MJ site I just plain ignore them.

Beware that their are "fans" on here with a certain agenda to sway people from the truth. They are also in the media.

And yes, "Let our anger be the fuel that ignites our desire for truth, and keeps us unified on the road to justice for him."

I so totally agree with you.

As for that interview I didn't even bother to watch it. Because I didn't want to waste an entire hour of watching 2 people who I can't stand. Talking about someone who I truly L.:heart:.V.E. more than anything else in the entire world. And I don't even bother reading any of those Lisa comments on this site. Or any other MJ site I just plain ignore them.

This.
I didn't waste my time watching the interview. I know nothing about it or anything that she talked about. I just didn't have a good feeling about it...

wish id have stayed away aswell.even from the bits ive picked up from friends who watched/discussed it has had me in tears

This.
I didn't waste my time watching the interview. I know nothing about it or anything that she talked about. I just didn't have a good feeling about it...

well, your intuituiveness is warranted. a zebra can't change it's stripes. whatever you think they said, they said.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to shun away everything LMP said. There was some truth in there, and we're trying to find out which is which. I don't mind the discussions at all, but people are beginning to resort to name calling.

You don't have the right to say people are dampening his name. You also don't have the right to call for a fight when there is an entire forum dedicated to that. Respect one another, and if you have any problems contact that administrators of this forum.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous to shun away everything LMP said. There was some truth in there, and we're trying to find out which is which. I don't mind the discussions at all, but people are beginning to resort to name calling.

You don't have the right to say people are dampening his name. You also don't have the right to call for a fight when there is an entire forum dedicated to that. Respect one another, and if you have any problems contact that administrators of this forum.

I am not asking for a fight. Just the opposite. I want us to come together and uphold Michael's legacy. I am not trying to stifle debate but I do think something has gone awry here of late with people being very disrespectful of MJ.

mods please lock this thread. I do not want to invite anymore negativity. thanks.x

You mean the topics related to drugs right? The mods are on that subject. No need to worry. As for the rest of the topics, no I didn't see Any disrespect.

Just because someone thinks MJ was a drug addict, he or she is not a real fan?
Wow, personaly, i have my very own opinion on this topic, so i'm not a real fan because of it?

Just because someone thinks MJ was a drug addict
deary me. have u not read the autopsy report. i suppose you think he bleeched his skin aswell. id hardly call someone a fan who labels someone something like that with no evidence . i guess u believe chandler aswell.please go educate youreself cause "fans" like that do more harm than good. u maybe a fan of the musican but obviously not the human being

Just because someone thinks MJ was a drug addict, he or she is not a real fan?
Wow, personaly, i have my very own opinion on this topic, so i'm not a real fan because of it?

There is very little evidence to make that assumption. As of right now I really think it's inappropriate to talk about it. But everyone can have their opinion while still retaining "fan" status. We are not here to judge.

deary me. have u not read the autopsy report. i suppose you think he bleeched his skin aswell. id hardly call someone a fan who labels someone something like that with no evidence . i guess u believe chandler aswell.please go educate youreself cause "fans" like that do more harm than good. u maybe a fan of the musican but obviously not the human being

Your logic totally fails. What does bleeching skin and Chandler case has to do with MJ and drugs?
And to answer on your questions: No, i don't beleive that.
I didn't even said that i beleive that MJ was addicted to drugs just before death. All I said was that i have a different opinion than most fans and that i certanly won't discuss it here, because of people like you.
And please, don't accuse of being "fan" or acting like you know me.

Ps: Speaking of education, i would suggest you to study grammar.

now heres an interesting thread

sooo people, are you???

London fans, those of you who have in the past dropped everything and made it to central London within 90 minutes of getting a text that Michael is in London

London fans who stood in the rain with me for 14 hours outside Michaels hotel

London fans who stood in the snow with me outside Michaels hotel

London fans who dropped everything and came to LA and were inside Staples Centre for the Memorial

London fans who were outside The O2 and helped create and maintain the Memorial wall outside HMV in Piccadilly

London fans who have no responsibities at weekends and have the time to go shopping, meet with friends for lunch, go for an afternoon drink with friends on a saturday

London fans who attended THRILL THE WORLD in central London on Saturday

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, WHEN WE WERE IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE ON SATURDAY, HOLDING A JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL DEMO????

We were there from 1pm to 6pm, had a banner display, talked to the general public about the case, had a petition to revoke Murrays licence.

So cos we dont have music, dont dress up in costumes, are not there to be centre of attention, we are blacklisted by fan community!! Out of all the active fans in London, only 2 hotel fans turned up!

People bleat on about Justice, get outrage at whats happening, yet its all talk, all words on a cumputer screen. When you have to actually do something, no one is bothered!

oh and Im not talking about all those who dont live in London or even UK, people support us from afar by sending us banners, we had banners sent from America, France and Scotland!

now heres an interesting thread

sooo people, are you???

London fans, those of you who have in the past dropped everything and made it to central London within 90 minutes of getting a text that Michael is in London

London fans who stood in the rain with me for 14 hours outside Michaels hotel

London fans who stood in the snow with me outside Michaels hotel

London fans who dropped everything and came to LA and were inside Staples Centre for the Memorial

London fans who were outside The O2 and helped create and maintain the Memorial wall outside HMV in Piccadilly

London fans who have no responsibities at weekends and have the time to go shopping, meet with friends for lunch, go for an afternoon drink with friends on a saturday

London fans who attended THRILL THE WORLD in central London on Saturday

WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU, WHEN WE WERE IN TRAFALGAR SQUARE ON SATURDAY, HOLDING A JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL DEMO????

We were there from 1pm to 6pm, had a banner display, talked to the general public about the case, had a petition to revoke Murrays licence.

So cos we dont have music, dont dress up in costumes, are not there to be centre of attention, we are blacklisted by fan community!! Out of all the active fans in London, only 2 hotel fans turned up!

People bleat on about Justice, get outrage at whats happening, yet its all talk, all words on a cumputer screen. When you have to actually do something, no one is bothered!

oh and Im not talking about all those who dont live in London or even UK, people support us from afar by sending us banners, we had banners sent from America, France and Scotland!

As you know from Saturday when you talked to me for a brief few seconds I live within the London travel network. I'm not one of those "Hotel Fans", I'm not one of those fans who has the ability (or money) to "DROP EVERYTHING" and ARE ABLE TO AFFORD TO FLY TO LA AT SHORT NOTICE. People cannot be forced to do things. That's not the way to go about it. People will not follow if you shout in their faces (or their PC screen).

Don't you think that shouting, bragging about "dropping everything and going anywhere that Michael was", and saying people are not bothered is NOT asking for attention too? Please moonstreet, it is this sort of agressive behaviour that drives fans away. I have a lot of respect for you and what you've done for Michael BUT I don't think, personally, that this is the right way to conduct yourself.

what truth? how do you know that there is truth in there, if you don't know what truth?

mods please lock this thread. I do not want to invite anymore negativity. thanks.x

i think people will disagree...i wish the thread wouldn't be closed. sometimes people say things to make us feel afraid of the fight. i see no reason to back down. if i don't launch a personal name calling tirade against somebody i disagree with, i see no reason to back down.

i think people will disagree...i wish the thread wouldn't be closed. sometimes people say things to make us feel afraid of the fight. i see no reason to back down. if i don't launch a personal name calling tirade against somebody i disagree with, i see no reason to back down.

thanks for your support. x

what truth? how do you know that there is truth in there, if you don't know what truth?

the truth such as, what MJ said about people after him, about their marriage being real, about her regrets, etc.. That's all stuff we know is real because it was confirmed from both sides. There are other stuff that call for attention such as the drug addiction, her unnecessary " I wasn't there" comment, etc. But the interview had a lot of good info. That's what I mean.

Back