Are you willing to die for Michael Jackson?

Are you willing to die for Michael Jackson to save him?

• Definitely, I would gladly give up my life to save him

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • I would risk my life to save him but I'm not sure if I would give up my own life just like that.

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I'm not sure, I really love him but I have my own life to live as well.

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • I don't think so. I'll do what I can to save him but not until I put my own life at risk.

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know...theres people in this world who save a strangers life without knowing them personally or their music.... they dont have to get something to give something in return.

only a thought to throw out.

but i do think some mj fans who are having a hard time need to realize their lives are precious and meaningful, and someone like michael and his talent shouldn't be put up on some pedestal and then you go assume his life was better than yours to save. you have your talents too, your life. i mean do it for meaningful reasons if you do something like this.
fans say they wanted to live because of michael, but then they are so willing to die.

I am finding this thread disturbing. I would not advocate anyone laying down their life for someone they have never met on the grounds that they were a great humanitarian and musician. He wouldn't want it. It is commendable that you feel so passionately but there are many things you can do in his name that would not so extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back