Are you on any MJ concert or official docu footage?

On the other hand, what I cherish more is the eye contact that I had with Michael several times during the concert, that feeling has been great!!! Actually all the fans who were in front know that feeling when Michael comes, dances, sings and looks at the front row audience!!!

yeah...

he gave me a nod when I screamed something to him during the concert... it was heaven. i still remember that feeling.

I'll give anything to have eye contact with Michael. :wub:

You guys are so lucky to have that experience. The closest I get is watching the Dangerous Tour at Bucharest. Whenever I feel I need to escape from reality, I pop in the DVD and watch Michael and be mesmerized.

And what about when he points to you? God!!! I still remember the butterflies in my stomach.

Yes, you can see me in HIStory concert footage from Helsinki, right before MJ starts J5 medley but no, I'm not going to post any pics or footage of where you can see me because I have only revealed that to people I have watched the concert with.

Not official footage, but there's also MJ related TV interview I did the day after This Is It movie came to cinemas.

you know, There is a guy with blonde hair (a fan in the crowd) and you can see him in like 3 to 4 concerts, it's crazy. I believe bucharest, munich 97 and '99. and MSG. Does anybody know who this is? he was always on the front row..

Thats Justin / Waldo.

Love him

@Lorraine - wow that's cool, I looked that clip up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_qOp8l4_9c

Ah, THAT was the girl I meant, the jumping one :D. You forgot her last sentence "he waved to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :D (ears hurt).

Yeah, I absolutely feel her emotion, too every time I see it :).

And the spanish fan who was at MSG and TII London is still here :D at 1:54 :clapping: with the red scarf on the left

I sometimes think about the man in the wheelchair which is carried by the crowd during MITM in Bucharest 92. I wonder about his concert experience, waht it was like and so on..

WOW ..THIS is a great thread...thank you all for sharing your experiences....I can just imagine what it was like to look into those beautiful magical eyes..:love:

HEY MOONSTREET..:hi:.....how are you girl??? ...:hug:

I sometimes think about the man in the wheelchair which is carried by the crowd during MITM in Bucharest 92. I wonder about his concert experience, waht it was like and so on..
I know exactly which footage you are talking about..I have wondered for years how he got in that crowed...I am always glad to see that they got him out safely..he could of been hurt.

I was :D
There was british documentary on a few years back called W**** about J**** and I was in that.
I featured very heavily in the nightclub parts where the MJ Event party was being held.
You can see me walking past Earnest Valention screaming lol,the camera is on me in the audience,you can here me shouting stuff out and you see me on stage with Earnest.
I was so shocked too see my self on tv,I had no idea you would see me in the documentary.

Last edited:
you know, There is a guy with blonde hair (a fan in the crowd) and you can see him in like 3 to 4 concerts, it's crazy. I believe bucharest, munich 97 and '99. and MSG. Does anybody know who this is? he was always on the front row..
YES I know who he is NO there is no conspiracy about him, he is just ANOTHER of the many fans who travelled around the world to see Michael. YES he is still active in the fan community, NO I will not say his name

34y4utt.jpg

:wild:

And the spanish fan who was at MSG and TII London is still here :D at 1:54 :clapping: with the red scarf on the left

Is this the guy who screamed like nuts and holding out his arms to Michael at the O2 press conference? He looked a bit different in that...

Wow! This photo is real I assume? Obviously the TII Michael.

This really is the (former?) blonde guy from Munich 1997 and others? He looked a lot younger back then :cheeky:.

I like this thread. I have a friend who wasnt exactly caught on camara during a concert or what not but she did get to see him in 97 when he was at his hotel.

Wow! This photo is real I assume? Obviously the TII Michael.

This really is the (former?) blonde guy from Munich 1997 and others? He looked a lot younger back then :cheeky:.
Yes.... this picture is after the rechearsals of TII. There are also more pictures with other fans in that same day. :wild:

TalinMJ.jpg

Samantha.jpg

1z3751h.jpg

MJ_for_spoton.jpg

And much more...... :wild:

Last edited:
Wow, isn't that sweet :). I saw I think two of them, but didn't know the others. Can you post them, too? Would love to see more.

Yes.... this picture is after the rechearsals of TII. There are also more pictures with other fans in that same day. :wild:

TalinMJ.jpg

Samantha.jpg

1z3751h.jpg

MJ_for_spoton.jpg

And much more...... :wild:
I seen these pics when they first came out in 09.....thank you for posting them though......jeez he looks so good there....its difficult to see those recent pics of him just before his death. I remember these pics surfaced and then we got all excited because he got his curlies back. and we were all like..OMG Michael read our posts about how hot he looked with his curls...:D

I seen these pics when they first came out in 09.....thank you for posting them though......jeez he looks so good there....its difficult to see those recent pics of him just before his death. I remember these pics surfaced and then we got all excited because he got his curlies back. and we were all like..OMG Michael read our posts about how hot he looked with his curls...:D
Yes.... :cry:

We had much fun in thread "Curls back." lol! :wild: :wub:

You lot don't know how lucky you are seeing him live, I sooooooooo wish I had the opportunity to see him. It makes me so, so sad.

i visited nearly all HIStory concerts that took place in europe.
i was not at the very front every time... because thats super stressy.

at the concert in Leipzig, Germany... i was filmed holding up an MJ magazine with a picture of Michael and little Prince... this was some time before the concert... crowd was there...
and the camera men just filmed the corwd randomly. ...it was shown on the big monitors...
and the whole place started going wild when the camera man zoomed on the Picture. lol

my 60 seconds of fame i guess... sort of :D

Back