Are you on any MJ concert or official docu footage?

Remington Steele

Proud Member
I often thought how cool it must be for fans to be in the official concert footages, especially in front row... or in this famous MJ trailer with classic music (don't know if it was Wagner?) where that kid in BAD costume says "he's the best in the whole world!"... I mean how amazing it must be for him to say to his friends "look, that was me!"... or that black girl which freaked out in front of the camera and jumping and screaming "o my god, he looked at me!!!" (?)... those clips we probably saw a thousand times now.

Are you in there? If so, pictures please :D. I do understand though if someone doesn't want to post and keep his / her privacy of course.

E.g. in Munich 1997, there is a girl with a Mickey Mouse head (with mouse ears), or a black young girl which is shown during "Blood on the dance floor" singing along... how special must it be for them to be in this and have it as a memory!

I think some audience members also know MJ directly. Look at MSG 2001, there's a chubby guy jumping around, and someone who looks VERY similar to him is crying at the TII O2 Conference. This has kinda sparked some conspiracy theories though I don't believe them. But I do think some audience members are friends of MJ because it is easier for them to get consent. At MSG 2001 you also see Macaulay Culkin and Elizabeth Taylor after he moonwalks. LOL

There are fewer crowd shots in the regular HIStory Tour concerts because they don't want to deal with that, but in Munich and Bucharest there are individual crowd shots etc. Note that they never released a full MJ concert that was held in daylight (ie. HWT Wembley or Amsterdam).

I think some audience members also know MJ directly. Look at MSG 2001, there's a chubby guy jumping around, and someone who looks VERY similar to him is crying at the TII O2 Conference.

:doh::doh: oh for goodness sakes, conspiracy theories about fans,thats just so far from the truth......

YES that guy is the same guy, NO he is not a friend of Michaels, just a fan, he is one of the Spanish fans who used to travel to see Michael!!

why is it soo hard to believe that fans would go to more than one event or concert, and be shown on camera more than once????

Many Many fans did this, over many many years, not just the small group of fans which are now known as "follower fans "who were in LA when Michael was rehearsing for the London Concerts between March and June 2009!!!

:doh::doh: oh for goodness sakes, conspiracy theories about fans,thats just so far from the truth......

YES that guy is the same guy, NO he is not a friend of Michaels, just a fan, he is one of the Spanish fans who used to travel to see Michael!!

why is it soo hard to believe that fans would go to more than one event or concert, and be shown on camera more than once????

Many Many fans did this, over many many years, not just the small group of fans which are now known as "follower fans "who were in LA when Michael was rehearsing for the London Concerts between March and June 2009!!!
Yeah, does anyone remember the girl with the paper that said "My 14th Concert" during Man In The Mirror on Moonwalker.

Yeah, does anyone remember the girl with the paper that said "My 14th Concert" during Man In The Mirror on Moonwalker.

YES she is still around, still active in the fan community, I dont know her but I know of her, I have seen her at different events in the last few years NO Im not going to give her name!

Last edited:
There are fewer crowd shots in the regular HIStory Tour concerts because they don't want to deal with that, but in Munich and Bucharest there are individual crowd shots etc.

That's because it's Nocturnes photo that's been used, the ones shown on the big screens. They didn't normally focus on showing the crowd on there for obvious reasons.
Yokohama 87, Bucharest 92 and Munich 97 are filmed with more cameras with the intention of broadcast/DVD-release.

you know, There is a guy with blonde hair (a fan in the crowd) and you can see him in like 3 to 4 concerts, it's crazy. I believe bucharest, munich 97 and '99. and MSG. Does anybody know who this is? he was always on the front row..

I think some audience members also know MJ directly. Look at MSG 2001, there's a chubby guy jumping around, and someone who looks VERY similar to him is crying at the TII O2 Conference. This has kinda sparked some conspiracy theories though I don't believe them. But I do think some audience members are friends of MJ because it is easier for them to get consent. At MSG 2001 you also see Macaulay Culkin and Elizabeth Taylor after he moonwalks. LOL

There are fewer crowd shots in the regular HIStory Tour concerts because they don't want to deal with that, but in Munich and Bucharest there are individual crowd shots etc. Note that they never released a full MJ concert that was held in daylight (ie. HWT Wembley or Amsterdam).

Omg.. what on earth are you talking about LOL... I know that guy, and he is not part of some conspiracy.. :doh:

moonstreet; good post!

you know, There is a guy with blonde hair (a fan in the crowd) and you can see him in like 3 to 4 concerts, it's crazy. I believe bucharest, munich 97 and '99. and MSG. Does anybody know who this is? he was always on the front row..

YES I know who he is NO there is no conspiracy about him, he is just ANOTHER of the many fans who travelled around the world to see Michael. YES he is still active in the fan community, NO I will not say his name

Interesting how people want to know about the fans they see in concert or event footage, yet when these fans and others like them post their stories (not just MJJC but in general) they are met with hostility and disbelief, are called stalkers and a danger to Michael, and bitter jealous people rip them to shreds!!!

Last edited:
I was captured on tape in Ostende (HIStory 1997) en Munich (MJ&friends 1999) and at Michaels hotel in Amsterdam (1997), its nothing really spectacular but i still like to watch it from time to time...

There are some Youtubes from me and my sister in Ostende and Amsterdam but i cant find them right now.

I was supposed to be on the This Is It concert footages, but I guess it wasnt meant to happen

Thanks for all your posts... interesting. Yeah, too bad TII didn't happen... or thinking about it, that the rehearsals did happen at all.

I was captured on tape in Ostende (HIStory 1997) en Munich (MJ&friends 1999) and at Michaels hotel in Amsterdam (1997), its nothing really spectacular but i still like to watch it from time to time...

Cool... can you post a screenshot? :cheeky:

I found a photo of myself during History concert in Tallinn in one of books about Michael. It's my dream to find the footage, because I was in front row and I know I was filmed by Michael's camera man. I even said a message to Michael in that camera...

I was supposed to be on the This Is It concert footages, but I guess it wasnt meant to happen

:better:

nice thread - I've often wondered about people I've seen in concert footage! Some of them would be pretty old, like me, by now! lol

I love a girl in the Bad tour footage, who screams "He waved to me and said hello, oh my god, I can't believe it!" I absolutely love her emotions at that moment! I wonder if she's still a fan...

I love a girl in the Bad tour footage, who screams "He waved to me and said hello, oh my god, I can't believe it!" I absolutely love her emotions at that moment! I wonder if she's still a fan...

OMG I remember that! lol And there is one blonde girl in some of the Bad footage, blond with thick rimmed back glasses who's crying! I love it! Sums up exactly how I felt! :D

This was meant to be a nice thread asking if any members are in footage.. PLEASE keep it at that.. Anymore argumentative posts will be removed. :sleep:

___

To answer the question.. Yes I am, WMA's 2006 footage and I have on VHS an clip from sky news after I was spoken to when Michael was here for the Brit awards. :)

You really don`t know how happy you are. I`m а Michael fan for 25 years and I had chance to see him only ones and it was not even in my own country. I personally was in the first rows, but because there is no footage from the concert which I attended I don`t know whether there shot with me or not.
I'm glad for all those who have had the opportunity to be close to him many times.

Going to totally embarass myself now. :blush:

Just took some screen shots from youtube.

I'm the one with the camera in my hand. :rofl:

WMAs2006-1.jpg

Aww, Managed to screen shot with Michael in it too. :D

WMAs2006-2-1.jpg

@Lorraine - wow that's cool, I looked that clip up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_qOp8l4_9c

Ah, THAT was the girl I meant, the jumping one :D. You forgot her last sentence "he waved to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :D (ears hurt).

Yeah, I absolutely feel her emotion, too every time I see it :).

During the Dangerous world tour I was in first row in Werchter in Belgium. I was caught on camera several times, but I never found the footage as there are so many.

On the other hand, what I cherish more is the eye contact that I had with Michael several times during the concert, that feeling has been great!!! Actually all the fans who were in front know that feeling when Michael comes, dances, sings and looks at the front row audience!!! I was desperately hoping to catch the hat after Billie Jean was sung, but (un)fortunately I was too close to the stage to get hold of it.

omg Lorraine, you are soooo lucky to have that!! this footage is such a treasure... wonderful!

On the other hand, what I cherish more is the eye contact that I had with Michael several times during the concert, that feeling has been great!!! Actually all the fans who were in front know that feeling when Michael comes, dances, sings and looks at the front row audience!!!

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. These absorbent eyes ... I will never forget them. Never!

Damn, you guys have NO idea how lucky you are to have seen him live....Well, I guess you do know how lucky you are! I can't help but come into these threads because they're awesome to read about, but at the same time, I'm so insanely jealous! :lol:

Back