ARE YOU MJ's BIGGEST FAN? - MAXTV.com Comp (Aussie Fans)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Damn! Wish i was an aussie i would deffo enter.
all the best to those who enter.

Last edited:
BBBBBAAAAHHHH.
Over 18's only for the party.
Well- there goes MY only reason for entering.
Doesn't matter.
all us UNDER 18's will have a pyjama party and talk about hair, nails and cute boys.
KIDDING.
Although, the other prize does sound rather enjoyable.

it wont let me register

I am having some bother too.
I went to the site and joined--but I did not get a verification e-mail.
I have contacted them since and was told to re-set my spam filters (or something like that)

I don't know how to do that--and I want my spam filter on--to stop spam---so what do I do??????
Dawn

I'm having trouble registering 4 max
is everyone else having problems with it?

Us U.S. fans don't get anything fun.. lol! I would SO take part in this....

yep:)
we made top 5 which was pretty exciting.
our videos should begin rotation on TV next weekend!:)

:lol: I first saw this comp when I was at McDonalds which is when I posted it here and then I went to McDonalds again and saw a guy get interviewed and showed all his stuff. And now people from the forums are being interviewed. Maybe I'll see you on the TV the next time Im at McDonalds :lol: I have Foxtel but dont watch Max really. You should record it and up it her Damien and Marni ;)

Last edited:
so Max Music visited Damien and Marni this morning I hear!

yep:)
we made top 5 which was pretty exciting.
our videos should begin rotation on TV next weekend!:)

:punk: Woot! I hate to blow my own horn but this was so much fun and so exciting for me :wild:

:lol: I first saw this comp when I was at McDonalds which is when I posted it here and then I went to McDonalds again and saw a guy get interviewed and showed all his stuff. And now people from the forums are being interviewed. Maybe I'll see you on the TV the next time Im at McDonalds :lol: I have Foxtel but dont watch Max really. You should record it and up it her Damien and Marni ;)

We are told that they may put it on YT with our permission. We will of course post it when / if that happens. :)

I'm so envious.. Not jelouse.. I'm happy for u guys but I SO WISH I COULD TAKE PART.. being a fan in the U.S. sucks sometimes. lol!

Australia's Sony BMG is totally fan driven. I thank them so much for proposing and organising different things for us to participate in. We got to choose the tracklist on KOP album AND got exclusive megamixes AND an unreleased song. We get the Music Max MJ Fan comp, theyre doing a Music Max special on his Bday counting down his top 50 songs of all time, we have Sony BMG organised MJ50 fan party. Its all so much fun!!!! And even more so that I was lucky enough to be involved with it all:)

The videos will be online, on youtube, and on TV, so everyone here will be able to see it!

Its funny though, because the prizes are flights and accomodation to sydney, ticket to the MJ50 party and all of Michael's back catelogue... Things that all 5 of the top 5 have already got! 3 of us live in Sydney, so flights and accomodation are useless to them.. I live in Queensland and Marni lives norther NSW but we have already booked our flights and accomodation long ago.. and all 5 are attending the event and have all his music. So funny! :lol: Wasnt very well thought out at all!

Last edited:
It's great to hear that Marni and Damien are in the top 5. Congrats!

Last edited:
congratulations to all the 5 finaliasts, but ESPECIALLY to Damien and Marni. I know both, have spent time with Damien, and can honestly say from experience, these guys deserve their place in the top 5, and they should both win. They are diehard fans, but also they do a hell of a lot for the fan community and for Michael's good name. A HELL of a lot.

Congrats guys, your video's are AWESOME!

Last edited:
:wild:OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea what was going on so I had to go back and read page 1!!!!! BUT I"M SOOO HAPPY! Congrats you guys!!!
ok.....now I'm gonna watch y'alls videos, lol!:yes:

OK....watched them! AWWWWW! I loved them! lol. You guys are great :yes:
I loved your collections, your answers to the questions, and your Michael-representing!!!! LOL! Nothing like a good pelvic thrust and/or James Brown move!

Last edited:
The vids are great, u guys did a fab job.

Thanks so much! :D

congratulations to all the 5 finaliasts, but ESPECIALLY to Damien and Marni. I know both, have spent time with Damien, and can honestly say from experience, these guys deserve their place in the top 5, and they should both win. They are diehard fans, but also they do a hell of a lot for the fan community and for Michael's good name. A HELL of a lot.

Congrats guys, your video's are AWESOME!

You're amazing Q - thank you! :wub:

is it only dance?

The competition was for Australia's biggest Mj fan, and Damien and I were interviewed for TV spots for the comp. The interviews involved asking us questions about our fav song, dance move, how MJ has affected us, and about our MJ collections. I don't dance- but damien does. :lol:

:wild:OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea what was going on so I had to go back and read page 1!!!!! BUT I"M SOOO HAPPY! Congrats you guys!!!
ok.....now I'm gonna watch y'alls videos, lol!:yes:

OK....watched them! AWWWWW! I loved them! lol. You guys are great :yes:
I loved your collections, your answers to the questions, and your Michael-representing!!!! LOL! Nothing like a good pelvic thrust and/or James Brown move!

Thanks so much! :D

Don't forget to comment and rate guys- our vids are getting great views and already have honours! :wild: Thanks everyone for your support!

Back