ARE YOU MJ's BIGGEST FAN? - MAXTV.com Comp (Aussie Fans)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests

http://maxtv.com.au/Max/

http://maxtv.com.au/max/promo/mj-50/comp.aspx

The King of Pop is about to turn 50. Michael Jackson has proven that Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough is the only motto for true Pop royalty, from Beat It to Man In The Mirror and Thriller his songs have helped shape the decades in which he reigned supreme. People joined Michael Jackson through the ups and the downs of a career that started at the tender age of five with The Jackson 5 and then onto a legendary solo career that saw him win the hearts of a generation as well as countless hit records and world records. From the world's largest selling single with You Are Not Alone to the more then 7 Guinness World records including Biggest Selling Album of All Time and even the Highest-Paid Commercial Spokesperson of all time.

If you just can't stop loving MJ and know his HIStory like the back of your hand, you could have a chance at winning the ultimate Michael Jackson prize pack. For your chance to win, simply tell us: Why are you Michael Jackson's biggest fan?

To further enhance your entry you can also upload a photo or a video (no bigger then 45 MB) showing how BIG a fan you are - Perhaps you do a killer Moon Walk rendition or have mastered the Robot Dance. Remember You Are Not Alone, so it has to be top notch!
Prize

1 x Major Prize

• Two return flights from your nearest capital city to Sydney
  • One night's accommodation in Sydney 2 people (twin share)
  • Two VIP tickets to Michael Jackson's Birthday Party in Sydney on Friday August 29th 2008
  • A Michael Jackson limited edition iPod
  • A Commemorative Plaque stating that you are the biggest Michael Jackson fan in Australia
  • Michael Jackson's back catalogue on CD including the titles Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible, History and Blood on the Dance Floor
bg-win-pod.jpg

10 X Minor Prizes

• Michael Jackson's back catalogue on CD including the titles Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible, History and Blood on the Dance Floor

Please note: As the VIP party is for over 18's only, if the major prize winner is under 18 years of age this element of the prize will be forfeited.

Michael Jackson's Music Videos Arrive On The MAX Site!
Mon 30 June 2008
http://maxtv.com.au/Max/Article.aspx?id=2005

To celebrate the 50th birthday of pop superstar Michael Jackson, MAX brings you exclusive TV programming alongside Michael Jackson's entire music video catalogue online! You can enjoy every music video he's ever created right here on the MAX site. It's an appropriate way to celebrate a seminal artist who helped to redefine the music video as an artform and was also behind one of the most historic videos of all time - the innovative Thriller video.

Michael Jackson first appeared on the pop stage at the tender age of five as part of the Motown family singing group, the Jackson Five before forging a successful solo career. Though he's undeniably encountered significant controversy over his unusual appearance and lifestyle, Jackson's impact on the pop music milieu is undeniable.

Michael Jackson is presently working on a brand new album with a who's who of record producers, including the Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, who's described the new material as "Off the Wall for today's generation."

+More:
http://maxtv.com.au/Max/promo/mj-50/

Damn, why I`m not an australian? :D Arghhh. :punk:

Last edited:
I'mma buy a biiiiig fat suit, like a sumowrestlers suit and film myself doing the moonwalk and send my entry in with BIGGEST underlined :giggle:

I didn't buy a ticket to the event so I'mma need to win a ticket instead :yes:

I'mma buy a biiiiig fat suit, like a sumowrestlers suit and film myself doing the moonwalk and send my entry in with BIGGEST underlined :giggle:

I didn't buy a ticket to the event so I'mma need to win a ticket instead :yes:

how come you didnt buy a ticket???
have they sold out yet?
i thought ALL the aussie fans would just JUMP on the chance to attend:)

i'm soooooooooo happy that things are starting to look good for us aussies. we used to get.... nothing. whilst the fans over in the UK and the US were having a ball. :lol:

That would make you FAT!

^ ahaha yes :p

how come you didnt buy a ticket???
have they sold out yet?
i thought ALL the aussie fans would just JUMP on the chance to attend:)

because I had a golf tournament scheduled for the same weekend :(

but I wasn't sent the tournament forms in time so by the time I responded (by phone cause I knew mail wouldn't be fast enough) I was told I was a day late..... :(

So now I'm free :D

So when I win the tickets I'll keep one for me and use the other one as a competition for MJJC members (cause I only need one ticket right? :D )

I know I know I'm dreaming :p

I cant go because its my sons 1st year birthday the day before MJs 50th!

^ ahaha yes :p

because I had a golf tournament scheduled for the same weekend :(

but I wasn't sent the tournament forms in time so by the time I responded (by phone cause I knew mail wouldn't be fast enough) I was told I was a day late..... :(

So now I'm free :D

So when I win the tickets I'll keep one for me and use the other one as a competition for MJJC members (cause I only need one ticket right? :D )

I know I know I'm dreaming :p

yeah dont wanna burst ur bubble but im the winner:) hahaha i WISH!
i would just wanna win purely based on the fact that u get NAMED "aust biggest mj fan"

:scratch: see I don't want that part of the prize cause I'm not the biggest MJ fan in Aus. Maybe we could work something out :shifty:

:giggle:

Last edited:
ugh. can we get a u.s.a event, i mean he was conceived/born here lol

Great Idea Qperth!!

Anyone who enters please share your skills and brilliance with us here too :kickass2:

EM, you could always rebel :lol:

my kids do ... i hate it but they do it anyway ;)

DAMN I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IN ON THIS ACTION... dude!!

I really believe I could convince them for me to win.. :)

OK, I've decided I'm entering even though with Damien entering there's no chance of winning the major prize. I just tried and I don't have a membership so I have to register. It's giving me some error message - is anyone else having this problem?

Don't worry about it - I got around it. Are we going to upload on here as well - how?

Last edited:
some of yall need to stop putting yourself down before entering.. You'll never win with that attitude.. lol!

Have more confidence in yourself.

Back