Appleheads!

how was work today callie ? :mello:

via earlier conversations with callie, i have started a sherlock holmes type investigation on what callies job is. after research and going over the clues with watson, we have both come to the conclusion that callie either works for an international pimp or she is a polish drug lord :fear:

but only one of these can be right. which one is that? :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

i have to rip it from the disc. break it into pieces then upload it to yt :fear:

Oooh, where did you get the disc from? :wild:

or what i can do is put it to a .rar file for you all to download....its up to you what i do with it :fear:

I like the rar file idea a lot better :) I want to be able to download it and burn it to a disc myself :bounce:

im not sayin where i got the footage from....the source is very private and confidential :fear:

no really i cant say where i got it from :fear: but i have MUCH more footage just like this ;) about.....16 hours of footage like this :mello:

he walks around....talks to fans, laughs, smiles, giggles. talks with some officially looking people. the norm for mj visiting a foreign country ;)

these links wont be ready till tomorrow btw :mello: you can look forward to them tomorrow :mello: but hold on i can take some screen shots now :shifty: as a teaser ;)

these links wont be ready till tomorrow btw :mello: you can look forward to them tomorrow :mello: but hold on i can take some screen shots now :shifty: as a teaser ;)

:mello: ??? :mello:

Back