Appleheads!

that is sweet but give us some murder turtle for the balance!

I swear sometimes you guys only want me for gifs :weeping:

2n9gifl.jpg

NOOO FUCKING FAIR! SO I MAKE A BAD ERA SIGGY FOR LAURA AND CLARA AND THEY CAN CLAIM SOME BAD-PIECE-OF-ASS FOR THEMSELVES? :chichi:
I'm making myself a HOT bad siggy :fear: that will crash your browsers. literally. gonna load that fucker with TONS of hot gifs and it won't exceed the siggy size :wild:

Lordy stop drawing attention to it! The siggy got passed by BES begrudgingly ages ago. She's getting her switch! Imma look forward to your epic sig though Shamz.

I know...

Look, he is all over the place... he knows he wants something, but he doesn't know yet that he is getting his pretty ass in trouble...

i2luo7.jpg

6dtlcm.jpg

Tease. Touch. Movement. What do you say...?

All that pouting just sqeeeeeeeed me up real good!

036.jpg

038.jpg

Remember gurls, don't LOOK! MJ hates to think of us looking down there.

That's why he wears these skin-tight wafer thin gold pants, which might as well have a perspex window in the crotch.

ohh shit :stretcher: :heat: these are deadly to view awhile at work...:ninja:

OH HELL NO BITCH! I ain't watching that ya HOOKER!

Everyone else is getting presents and you ain't getting JACK.

BES- 1 siggy, 2 gifs, Something dirty, and something random
HB- 2 siggies, 2 gifs, Something dirty, and something random
Danielle- 2 pics, 1 siggy, 2 gifs and something random
Adore- 2 stupid ass gifs, 2 pics, 2 gifs and a siggy
Jag- 2 pics, 2 gifs, 1 siggy and something dirty
Clara- 2 gifs, 1 gif, something random
Serenity- 4 gifs, 2 siggies
Tommy- 5 janet gifs, 2 janet siggies and something random
herstory- 2 gifs, 1 siggy, something random
Limon- 2 gifs, 1 siggy, something random
Callie- 2 gifs, 2 siggies and something random

lemme know if I left you out lol. you're getting your gifts on saturday hoes.

:huggy: shammmmm i :heart: you girl.

*cough*:ninja:*cough*

Sup sis! you feeling better? :better:

apples hows the party today? :cheers:

2n9gifl.jpg

omg I've never seen that and you've just traumatised me! Dragged into the murky depths!

We don't just want you for your gifs... we want you for pictures too! :D

2n9gifl.jpg

My fav murder turtla!!!! :D I love this ish!

omg I've never seen that and you've just traumatised me! Dragged into the murky depths!

We don't just want you for your gifs... we want you for pictures too! :D

Damn right Laura, damn right :D

Okaay people I am so not contributing to the discussion it's sad :lol:

BESito, any ideas for tag team tonight? :) imma tired but little play is always fun!
:naughty: how about we take this man from the street...
nmyf0x.jpg

and spoil him a bit...?

i like this idea.....always like finding random sexy papi's on back alleys with high water pants who approach me in such a sweet gentlemanly manner...."HEEEEEY!" sneer....takes me back to my Miami days

Bes just a quick question so when i post pics for you does laura get BAD era aswell???? Just wanna be clear????????

NO NO NO NO NO NO :nono: she gets nothing, that whore gets no treats. she can try to sniff around for my left overs, but lims is the only one free and legally clear for some bad era mike, she has smooth criminal....that is ALLLLLL ...she doesn't appreciate him then anyway, she talks about him behind his back, all mullet this and mullet that....that whore gets NOTHING

NOOO FUCKING FAIR! SO I MAKE A BAD ERA SIGGY FOR LAURA AND CLARA AND THEY CAN CLAIM SOME BAD-PIECE-OF-ASS FOR THEMSELVES? :chichi:
I'm making myself a HOT bad siggy :fear: that will crash your browsers. literally. gonna load that fucker with TONS of hot gifs and it won't exceed the siggy size :wild:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO EPIC VIOLATION!!!!! i am not having it!!!! :tickingtimebomb those were siggys were already in violation ANYWAY, i let clara have it that day because at the time i'd just had 4 made and felt good, i think it was the day i promised i'd behave anyway. don't you dare come with a bad era siggy overload unless it has BES on it!!!!!!!!!!! you gave laura speed demon behind my back, now you throw it in my face?? grrrrr :ranting

I know...

Look, he is all over the place... he knows he wants something, but he doesn't know yet that he is getting his pretty ass in trouble...

i2luo7.jpg

as we like to spoil... and I've been to Moulin Rouge this weekend...
moulin_rouge_costume.jpg

83229%282%29%5Bekm%5D293x400%5Bekm%5D.jpg

We will dance around and play a little LOOK BUT NOT TOUCH game...
See how he likes it ;)

6dtlcm.jpg

Tease. Touch. Movement. Nice rough street setting...
moulin-rouge-paris_~908-11288.jpg

What do you say...?
lims love, you are my only true sweetie here it seems. yes, lets go tag team, i need to blow off some steam and and he knows just how to open my pipes. and MOULIN ROUGE!!! :wild: :woohoo: i love period pieces!!! let's do that!!! soooooooooo >>>>here

2n9gifl.jpg

This man wants you for more than just your gifs!!!

Pepsi-Cola-Press-Conference-1992-mi.jpg

ohh shit :stretcher: :heat: these are deadly to view awhile at work...:ninja:

:huggy: shammmmm i :heart: you girl.

Sup sis! you feeling better? :better:

apples hows the party today? :cheers:

HI JAG XXX

OH HELL NO BITCH! I ain't watching that ya HOOKER!

Everyone else is getting presents and you ain't getting JACK.

BES- 1 siggy, 2 gifs, Something dirty, and something random
HB- 2 siggies, 2 gifs, Something dirty, and something random
Danielle- 2 pics, 1 siggy, 2 gifs and something random
Adore- 2 stupid ass gifs, 2 pics, 2 gifs and a siggy
Jag- 2 pics, 2 gifs, 1 siggy and something dirty
Clara- 2 gifs, 1 gif, something random
Serenity- 4 gifs, 2 siggies
Tommy- 5 janet gifs, 2 janet siggies and something random
herstory- 2 gifs, 1 siggy, something random
Limon- 2 gifs, 1 siggy, something random
Callie- 2 gifs, 2 siggies and something random

lemme know if I left you out lol. you're getting your gifts on saturday hoes.
you forgot mee :weeping:

for ADOR ilymost
89217855-1.jpg

89217801-1.jpg

for me :shifty:
88708717.jpg

88708701.jpg

88708667.jpg

just wanted to spam these im going back into :lurkingtroll: mode

Last edited:
tag team period piece set in red lights... always fun boo!
2083758371_f7f7fdd435.jpg
*slowly drifts away into fantasy*

oh how i :heart: look but don't touch game! he does too, if his pants are any indication :wild: i always break down first though, before i even make him beg for the touch :weeping: i'll try to stay stronger tonite, my bum still hurts from the spanking clinic anyway

i like this idea.....always like finding random sexy papi's on back alleys with high water pants who approach me in such a sweet gentlemanly manner...."HEEEEEY!" sneer....takes me back to my Miami days

NO NO NO NO NO NO :nono: she gets nothing, that whore gets no treats. she can try to sniff around for my left overs, but lims is the only one free and legally clear for some bad era mike, she has smooth criminal....that is ALLLLLL ...she doesn't appreciate him then anyway, she talks about him behind his back, all mullet this and mullet that....that whore gets NOTHING

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO EPIC VIOLATION!!!!! i am not having it!!!! :tickingtimebomb those were siggys were already in violation ANYWAY, i let clara have it that day because at the time i'd just had 4 made and felt good, i think it was the day i promised i'd behave anyway. don't you dare come with a bad era siggy overload unless it has BES on it!!!!!!!!!!! you gave laura speed demon behind my back, now you throw it in my face?? grrrrr :ranting

lims love, you are my only true sweetie here it seems. yes, lets go tag team, i need to blow off some steam and and he knows just how to open my pipes. and MOULIN ROUGE!!! :wild: :woohoo: i love period pieces!!! let's do that!!! soooooooooo >>>>here

oh how i :heart: look but don't touch game! he does too, if his pants are any indication :wild: i always break down first though, before i even make him beg for the touch :weeping: i'll try to stay stronger tonite, my bum still hurts from the spanking clinic anyway

It's all about the postponed pleasure...
Let him ask. Beg. Go away angry ... and come back, wanting even more.
Keep it slow and sensual.
Let him stand up and just stare in awe. We know how to do this. We will simply have him, partner... :D

Okay thats cool just wanted to be sure is all lol!!!

Hear i am sorry

25sy39w.jpg

back where he belongs!! :yes::cheeky:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ily danielle :wild:

god, orgasmic indeed....THANK YOU...sweet jesus....yes i know that look well, oh lord, i know it well......droooooolssss......no more coherent thoughts....thighs....hand near epicness.....NECK NECK NECK NECK NECK

hi Dani :huggy: how r you today? still recovering from your wall? :giggle:

Hi sweetie!! I have trouble focusing on it, seriously go WAY to light headed and honestly for a while do forget how to function!!

But then when i get over the shock and pure beauty i just sit and stare!! *thinks about her wall, then runs to it*

ILY hun how are you???

tease.jpg
meet you in the dungeon, bedroom, living room, stage, secret room, or what? we have so many rooms to choose from to make this happen.

You bring him from the street through the back alley,
then you disappear and I lead him through the living room, through patches of dancing light,
and then we both come back in our secret room, small, cosy, warm, red...

he sits on the couch, you get from the front, I dance at the back, you know, our normal seduce-a-stranger routine ... you know what to do, partner ;)

I'm waiting for a sound of your light steps in the back alley :hi:

uh oh, I just got in trouble with the pop for exceeding the download limit on our internet for the last couple months :hysterical: damn mjjc and all it's 2098038 dvds. I'm gonna have to slow down our they're gonna cap our internet speed, appleheads is already slow enough to load when there's a gif war going on :ninja:

You bring him from the street through the back alley,
then you disappear and I lead him through the living room, through patches of dancing light,
and then we both come back in our secret room, small, cosy, warm, red...

he sits on the couch, you get from the front, I dance at the back, you know, our normal seduce-a-stranger routine ... you know what to do, partner ;)

I'm waiting for a sound of your light steps in the back alley :hi:
:girl_flirt: i don't know why i'm acting like i don't know the routine, forgive me. red thoughts (the light or still angry from massive violations? not sure) had me distracted. will FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

i'll be tip toeing in with the merchandise in a minute, bit of work getting those other hoodlums to know that they aren't worthy of the secret room ;) relax in the shadows, wait for the secret tap and have the peach jus ready!

Back