Appleheads!

ugh is it me or is youtube just a breeding ground for morons :coffee:

Oh it really is! I have stopped reading comments on you tube because it makes me want to physically hunt them down, tie them to a tree and torcher them with in an inch of there life! No lie they make me so angry on there! I dont know how human beings can say some off the things they say!! *rant over*

Did you enjoy your shower adore it looked very appealing :)

Oh it really is! I have stopped reading comments on you tube because it makes me want to physically hunt them down, tie them to a tree and torcher them with in an inch of there life! No lie they make me so angry on there! I dont know how human beings can say some off the things they say!! *rant over*

Did you enjoy your shower adore it looked very appealing :)

I know I was watching a video that had nothing to do with Michael, someone commented saying the lyrics reminded them of MJ and people were having a right go at them and being disrespectful and saying MJ's untalented (!!!) :mello: I mean you have to laugh sometimes at how desperate people are not to like celebrities they've never even met - for no reason :doh: I really can't understand how people can be so full of hate

and yes my shower was verrrrry goood :ninja:

okay I'm using the arrow to hide all comments now lol :ninja: yay!

I have to say people say some really horrid things about michael and i am more than happy to defend him! I enjoy it to be honest because the haters dont know him enough to win (if that makes sense) Whatever they throw at me i always have the answer! However when people say he is untalented i seriously just laugh there is nothing more i can do because weather you love or hate michael there is no way in this world you can honestly call him untalented!!!!!

I hope they're not trying to read all 2000+ pages :unsure:

It could take a while!!!

Sweet seducing sigh or bad sigh???????

dangera2.jpg

*right clicking my baby*

hi dani, heather....eh, i dunno, just one of those days....

I feel like you apps are over here and I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >>>>>>>>>>>>> over there :pardon:
*personal problem, nothing anyone has done*

ssoo not true!! drags you back over here !
*that all of us piled together watching mikka*
3107856649_4f9e2c7e01.jpg

ssoo not true!! drags you back over here !
*that all of us piled together watching mikka*
3107856649_4f9e2c7e01.jpg

Bless the lone apple fallen off the pile ha ha! I just wanna pick it up and place it on the top!!! Poor thing!

dani you're a sweetheart :huggy:

So are you serenity and its nice to be dani and not ddandi tonight ha ha! ILY Ha ha

Back