Aphrodite Jones: CONSPIRACY book reedition

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
UPDATE: Aphrodite Jones: CONSPIRACY book reedition + VIDEO

Contacted by a fan, journalist Aphrodite Jones said her book "Michael Jackson Conspiracy" (English version) would be released as a new edition and next week on Youtube she will present a "secret video" that should surprise some fans!

Info and UPDATES from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Jackson-Conspiracy-by-Aphrodite-Jones/6576998438?ref=stream

I have finally released the NEW edition of MJC, at a lower price, and also available as an e book. In the near future, I will be posting some UNSEEN video footage. PLease be on the look out for it!

For the first time since 2007, MJC will be available (as a New Edition paperback, with a chapter about Michael's death and Conrad Murray) in Ausutralia, Canada, and the UK.

This NEW Edition includes comments on Michaels' death and Conrad Murray, and refers to "unreleased" video footage seen only by those inside the 2005 trial.

Look for the footage of MJ talking about children: YOU TUBE. Hopefully, people will start seeing the truth about Michael, once and for all.

e9901740caa502984d22830f08bbd2e5.jpg

Last edited:
This was a good book. I am glad someone was trying to show people the truth. I wish more people would try to see it as well.

The book is invaluable but I know some stubborn, closed minded people who refuse to even pick it up. But I'm glad it's out there again.

Now I really wanna get that book now.

it's a tough book but it's the TRUTH :angel: I'm GLAD someone DARED to tell the TRUTH...

I'm NOT sure... I wanna know MORE stuff about *you know who* :beee:

I have the original book. I put this new edition on my wish list. But, I rather wait for a review on the Murray chapter before I buy.

Last edited:
Will buy this new version for sure, she's a great woman, God bless her :)

I've read the first edition and I will of course buy the new edition too.

it's great that she is doing this.. she was one who thought MJ was guilty in the beginning until she looked into it more and saw that it was evident that MJ was being setup. Anyone with an open mind can see how obvious that is. I am glad that her mind was changed about MJ and that she is trying to get others to see the truth

Aphrodite Jones said on FB that she will soon reveal footage of Gavin's interview with the police...

what does he say?
i dont understand a word. the quality sucks.

^Bashit asked him why does MJ think he is qualified to call for an International Children's Holiday!

MJ says:

'Well, It's been a dream of mine for a very, very long time and I think umm...there's not, there has not been enough umm...out cry for the right's of children. And I feel that...to answer your question I feel like I'm qualified. Not, saying I'm the god as the savior or whatever but, nobody else is doing anything about it. We have Mother's day, Father's day...we don't have a children's day. You know and dah...that's very important, that's are future! And I love them to pieces and I want, I want to fight more for them, to be the voice of the voiceless, you know?"

:wub:...He so sweet!

Last edited:
Anyone who wants the first hardcover edition don't buy it. I have some at home I can send to fans free.

I would like to buy this new one, but since we looked at the trial on TV, I am wondering if there would be anything new that we do not know. I will think about this a little more and then come to some decision.

Now the video I would like to see, because it will show if this kid was lying by the consistency of his statement, his demeanor, etc. However, some will only listen to his statement and ignore everything else, so maybe she should point out things in the video before or after it is shown.

Can she show videos? I mean it's allowed and she won't get in any trouble? I worry though that people still might see something wrong and it hurts Michael. I want people to see the truth but things somehow get twisted and I don't want to see that.

Wasnt the vid shown during the trial and is public record? regardless, if it goes mainstream it will do nothing but hurt mj. talk about raking up the past in order to get her re release some attention. hope the mainstream media dont pic it up as it will be horrible for mj and the kids and us.

I figure it is the same video that is in The Larry Nimmer DVD "The Untold Story Of Neverland" or more of it? Which Aphrodite claims Larry stole and that he wasn't allowed to use. So how is she gettin permission to then? And y'all right hope she just don't upload without explaining to the closed-minded what to look for in the police vid with Gavin lying behind.

what point is she trying to make by showing it?

Maybe the video wll prove that accusers were forced to say what they said bout michael...this is just imo

But i have a feeling aphrodite may be bluffing cuz how would she even get that kind of video anyway? Also like bluttopez said it is most likely a snippet from the larry nimmer dvd cuz i dont know how she would even get this so called "exclusive" video that she claims it is.

I figure it is the same video that is in The Larry Nimmer DVD "The Untold Story Of Neverland" or more of it? Which Aphrodite claims Larry stole and that he wasn't allowed to use. So how is she gettin permission to then? And y'all right hope she just don't upload without explaining to the closed-minded what to look for in the police vid with Gavin lying behind.

^^Thats what I am saying--if she puts this out there, she has to make some commentary pointing out specific things that show Gavin is lying because people will take what Gavin says and run with it. Even with her explanations they will do so anyway, but making the comments will help a little.

When did she plan to put this video out anyway?

thanks thought this had already been put out there already but couldnt think of when and where. so she claimed larry stole it lol. how would she have it as a tabloid hack unless it was leaked to her. at least larry worked with/for the defence.

Wasnt the vid shown during the trial and is public record? regardless, if it goes mainstream it will do nothing but hurt mj. talk about raking up the past in order to get her re release some attention. hope the mainstream media dont pic it up as it will be horrible for mj and the kids and us.

Totally agree. From recollection, sneddon and co used this film in the rebuttal stage of proceedings as their final word in the trial obviously seeing it as damning. There are so many arguments showing the arvizos story was nonsense that to show film of gavin making his accusations just to show body language (?) or whatever she has in mind is so foolish and unnecessary. The uk is in the middle of a media-led child abuse frenzy at the moment and seriously we do not want to see this video being bandied about.

thanks thought this had already been put out there already but couldnt think of when and where. so she claimed larry stole it lol. how would she have it as a tabloid hack unless it was leaked to her. at least larry worked with/for the defence.
Yes she claimed he did that in a interview where she was asked about Larry and his DVD. But, to be honest I think she was upset that she wasn't the one that got the opportunity to show that stuff first because it goes so well with her book.

Last edited:
Back