Anything involving Michael happen to you lately?

Hello. Long-time reader, first-time poster. I have two things to share. Right after Michael passed, I was listening to one of my favorite songs of his, "Someone in the Dark." I had felt this was his message to me that he was ok, as I remember being a little girl and listening to my recording of him narrating ET and this song was on that record. Anyway, a few nights ago, I was having a hard night and was listening to this song and crying. I looked out my window, and there was a small fox or coyote sitting on my car. For some reason, I felt that it was some sort of sign or visit from Michael? I don't know if that sounds crazy or not, but I felt comforted. I had never seen one of these animals in person before, especially in my own neighborhood.

Then, today, I decided to make the drive to visit Ryan White's grave. As most of you know, MJ befriended Ryan in the late 80s and he supported Ryan's mother at his funeral. I spent some quiet time at Ryan's grave and there are quotes from "Man in the Mirror" and it says, "Friends Forever, Michael Jackson," on the headstone. I felt very close to both Ryan and Michael at that moment.

I went to Fry's electronic store today, and there was a kid/teen there playing Rock Band to the song "Beat It" and there were a few people watching him play. It put a smile on my face. :) Then as I was leaving I heard "Billie Jean" and I caught a glimpse of one of his concerts on a TV. I couldn't stay and watch though because the people I was with wanted to leave. :(

Back