Anyone else diggin' MJ's fashion during his last few months?

I think he wore those ugly jackets to make Ruska happy simply because he liked her so much...did anyone read what she said about Michael? he told her he didn't trust anyone around him because they all wanted so sign agreements and ask him for money and she was the only one he trusted because she never asked him for anything
he also said he had been changing his managers like crazy since 2006...when I read that I was like aww Michael
when he used his own style he was ok I liked it but Ruska....no

I think he wore those ugly jackets to make Ruska happy simply because he liked her so much...did anyone read what she said about Michael? he told her he didn't trust anyone around him because they all wanted so sign agreements and ask him for money and she was the only one he trusted because she never asked him for anything
he also said he had been changing his managers like crazy since 2006...when I read that I was like aww Michael
when he used his own style he was ok I liked it but Ruska....no

Yes he trusted Ruska (this is what she said not him), but Ruska already went to press and said some personal things or she made a nice story. Geeez I do not think Michael would want he to go around and telling "hot" stories. Ruska is the same like everybody else , she wants attention... . and Ruska is not the best person either. We discussed it in Michaelmania forum in thread "Did Mj found love in dark..." There are lots of strange things about Ruska LOL And the way how she dressed him up it is just more then strange. Looks like she didn't ask for money because she was thinking maybe to get strong connection with him first for the future. This is how I see why she didn't ask.

Hell yeahhhh! :wild: It's friggin' AWESOME! The Balmain-outfits are so cool....can't wait 'til this style is finally going to hit stores.

28svu6d.jpg

He's the only one who could wear a Smurfs-tee underneath...LMAO!
Just love that. :wub:

OMG, isn't that the jacket he is wearing at the TII movie when he beatboxes the guitar in WBSS!? :O :D

It is indeed.

That jacket in particular is nice and completes the look... the other ones with the shoudlers are a bit of a hot mess. It's not HIM, it's just that it's clear that the jackets are made for women because they have shorter arms. They also squeeze his figure and make him look very tiny and not in a good way.

Those leopard print pants are also a no go.

Loved the skinny jeans boots white tee and black jacket look tho. Very hot.

It is indeed.

That jacket in particular is nice and completes the look... the other ones with the shoudlers are a bit of a hot mess. It's not HIM, it's just that it's clear that the jackets are made for women because they have shorter arms. They also squeeze his figure and make him look very tiny and not in a good way.

Those leopard print pants are also a no go.

Loved the skinny jeans boots white tee and black jacket look tho. Very hot.

I'm in agreement with you - I think those jackets with pointed shoulders and short sleeves make him look just plain silly. Some of these photos with skinny jeans, black (even silver) jacket and tees do him justice - i.e. making him look hot!:smilerolleyes:

Back