Anyone else diggin' MJ's fashion during his last few months?

MattyJam

Guests
balmain-jackson.jpg
michael-jackson-in-balmain-jeans-jessie-jt-1-header.jpg

0617_michael_jackson_1001510_inf.jpg

michael-jackson-balmain-fall-09-tee.jpg

I've always admired his out-there style... but for some reason he seemed to look cooler than ever in his last few months. How many other 50 yr olds could rock those outfits??

Last edited:
yes, i agree i was fascinated with how much he looked after his image in the last months,
and i loved the shoes with the heels, it showed such class
no man could ever pull off such style

Hell yeahhhh! :wild: It's friggin' AWESOME! The Balmain-outfits are so cool....can't wait 'til this style is finally going to hit stores.

28svu6d.jpg

He's the only one who could wear a Smurfs-tee underneath...LMAO!
Just love that. :wub:

Those outfits are awesome. I really admire his clothes, and I'm not much into fashion, but I'd love to have his wardrobe. :D He looked good in everything he wore.

His style is so amazing, I would kill for getting all the clothes. (..)
The man knows how to dress.

I've always admired his out-there style... but for some reason he seemed to look cooler than ever in his last few months. How many other 50 yr olds could rock those outfits??

I have always admired Michael and the way he dresses. He always looks classy and beautiful. I love the first outfit he is so gorgeous.

Julia

Hell yeahhhh! :wild: It's friggin' AWESOME! The Balmain-outfits are so cool....can't wait 'til this style is finally going to hit stores.

28svu6d.jpg

I LOVE THIS COMBINATION. This outfit speaks so loudly. It says everything about him. It's like "Yeah, I'm a hot, slick, edgy rockstar....but when I get offstage, I go home and bust out some cartoons like it's no one's business!"

If I wanted to psychoanalyze his clothing,...LoL....it's like representing the complete Michael - On the outside you have "Michael Jackson" the entertainer, the superstar, but underneath that, on the inside, you have simple, sweet, boyish Michael. People always thought he was a contradiction because of this, but he never pretended to be *solely* one or the other. He was always vocal about presenting himself in both lights.

And *THAT* is damn shmexy.

*Sighs*...I will never love another...never never never like this.

I LOVE THIS COMBINATION. This outfit speaks so loudly. It says everything about him. It's like "Yeah, I'm a hot, slick, edgy rockstar....but when I get offstage, I go home and bust out some cartoons like it's no one's business!"

If I wanted to psychoanalyze his clothing,...LoL....it's like representing the complete Michael - On the outside you have "Michael Jackson" the entertainer, the superstar, but underneath that, on the inside, you have simple, sweet, boyish Michael. People always thought he was a contradiction because of this, but he never pretended to be *solely* one or the other. He was always vocal about presenting himself in both lights.

And *THAT* is damn shmexy.

*Sighs*...I will never love another...never never never like this.
Amen...:cry: :heart:

Yeah.. Michael was very stylish :heart: I really do love his style.

His choice of clothing always said to me "yeah I'm different, and y'know what, I love it."

As a fashion lover, Michael has always been for me the ultimate fashion icon. He dared to be different and his fashion was always bold and daring. He made everything look good, unique and his own style. He always stood out. Fashion is about making statements and his was I'm different and I'm gonna dress the way I feel. If you look at fashion today, everything is very much inspired by Michael. He is a true fashion icon.

I'm very inspired by the MJ look. Right now, I'm into the military style aspect of his fashion but try to mix in a bit of myself into it.

28svu6d.jpg

I didn't notice the Smurfs-tee underneath!!! He make anything look amazing!!

Yes yes yes yes. He looked better than ever.
None of those recent pics have been in magazines or anywhere.

I hear people tell me 'he dressed wierd'.. hhuh when? Anyways they need to see MJ rockin his latest outfits.

I looooove that smurfs outfit... and those little boots he started wearing in recent times :wild:

093.jpg

op09hd.jpg

HOT. Why've I never seen a pic like this of Michael in a public domain..they too scared of showin how hot Michael was?

Also, I think the title of the thread needs to be changed to like "during the last few months" or "2009 fashion" =/ the term "his last few months" is still just such a shocker...

balmain-jackson.jpg

0617_michael_jackson_1001510_inf.jpg

michael-jackson-balmain-fall-09-tee.jpg

I had started a thread about this recently as well...When I see his look for the last few years, and in particular, when he's dancing in TII with the green screen with his dancers doing the "Drill" he looks especially BADass...That word always comes to mind when I see some of his more recent looks..

Mike always had that class about him. How he never conformed to society's way of cool or whats in. And thats why me and so many others are inspired by his fashion. His elegance and class was unmatched. But am i the only one to wish to have seen mike wear a pair of jordans? Get back at me on that one

Balmain is fashion line for women. All jackets MJ was wearing are made for women. I am not impressed by that. Ruska was his last designer who dressed him up like this. I'll tell you the truth from my point of view she sucks as a professional.I am about fashion myself and I love to mix conservative style with something more modern.
Balmain is expensive and one jacket easy could be 12000 dollars but I do not like those pointy shoulders etc. Michael looked much more stylish during his 2005 trial imo. However I love Michael look even if he was wearing pajamas every day in front of public
LOL

Back