Another part of me

My all time favorite "heehee" is in this song :) It's in the end of the first chorus. "You're just another part of me... heehee" I LOVE the way he sings it. It's so quick yet so strong! Heehee!

This was my #1 favorite song of his when I was younger. Now it's Rock With You but Another Part Of Me is still one of my top favs :)

NinaB- Rock With You is my favorite too :wub:

The Wembley performance is beyond amazing.
The energy he has is ridiculous in it, I prefer it live! :yes:

rock with you has always been my #1 favorite. i recently decided that another part of me is second in line.

and no, there were no casualties...lol :)

I love it. Also the video which happens to be a live performance of the song.

slightly o/t The link for Captain EO posted by Ash on the other page reminds me that i actually need to watch that lil movie, i still haven't seen it yet :p gotta put it on one of them to do lists and pronto while at it.

And i know i must have said this before, but APOM rocks :punk: simple as dat really.

slightly o/t The link for Captain EO posted by Ash on the other page reminds me that i actually need to watch that lil movie, i still haven't seen it yet :p gotta put it on one of them to do lists and pronto while at it.

And i know i must have said this before, but APOM rocks :punk: simple as dat really.
:unsure:

:swoon:

You have to watch!!!!! It seems that Captain EO is passing in Disney. :yes: The choreography is amazing and I never get tired of watching. :wild: :punk:

:unsure:

:swoon:

You have to watch!!!!! It seems that Captain EO is passing in Disney. :yes: The choreography is amazing and I never get tired of watching. :wild: :punk:

LOLOL Ash, you really have me rollin' now. Yeah, believe it or not, there ARE tons of Michael and especially J5 and Jacksons stuff i have never heard/seen. Am i dreadful or what? :trytobeangel

Know what though? Imma go watch Captain EO tonight cause u make it seem so very exciting lol; i'm sure it is, i'll see for myself soon enough :)

I saw the pictures with people watching the movie at Disneyland; i still have a problem with them taking it out from 97 until now, but as they say...better late than never, to go back and repair a mistake that is.

LOLOL Ash, you really have me rollin' now. Yeah, believe it or not, there ARE tons of Michael and especially J5 and Jacksons stuff i have never heard/seen. Am i dreadful or what? :trytobeangel

Know what though? Imma go watch Captain EO tonight cause u make it seem so very exciting lol; i'm sure it is, i'll see for myself soon enough :)

I saw the pictures with people watching the movie at Disneyland; i still have a problem with them taking it out from 97 until now, but as they say...better late than never, to go back and repair a mistake that is.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :clap::clap::clap:

:punk:

^^^Albeit a few hours later, i did keep my promise. I guess this ain't totally o/t since APOM is included in the movie, but yeah, i finally saw Captain EO. Couldn't stop smiling and laughin through it all - such a lovely piece of film hahaha.

Michael is superrrr cute in his little white costume (especially when he reveals his t-shirt and when he does that lovely mouth wipe with his hand i loooove so much in Bad and Dirty Diana lol) groovin' and struttin' and shakin' all over da intergalactic space. With all them funny little things it does remind me of Star Wars (it shows George Lucas was involved in it). The Hooter character is super funny :rofl: and you were right Ash, the coreography IS amazing.

Loved the whole thing, loved it. But then again, i ain't surprised lol. And APOM fits just fine in the context of movie - the planets lining up and all....Loved how they kept dancing on their way out and that killer smile at the end...simply gorgeous. Gotta see it a few more times though to properly appreciate it. Thx again Ash :bow: , if it weren't for you, i probably would have kept with the awful procrastinator i can be :p

P.S. Too bad it's only a fantasy, wouldn't it be great if all evil in the world could be magically transformed by light beams into groovy dancing???

Last edited:
Oh geez, I love this song. I have so many different youtube videos of it, all different from the next. WOW, it just makes ya want to get up and dance! Hee hee hee! Ow!

Another Part of me is one of my favorites from Bad..I absolutely LOVE that song!

The way he toys with the crowd at the end of the Wembley Stadium performance...... It's as if he knows exactly what the crowd wants, the way they want it.... The strut, man oh man the strut as if he's the King of the World.

The energy he put in to performances like Another Part of Me will never be matched IMO

Back