Another new (Positive) trial doco to be released in July

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
A new DVD will be released on July 6, 2009 worldwide, called "Michael Jackson - The Trial and Triumph of The King of Pop".

This release goes behind the scenes of Jackson's molestation trial and features appearances by Kanye West, Billy Gibbons / ZZ Top, Jon Voight, Fantasia, Mo'Nique and more.

The description says:

"Michael Jackson is the world's biggest superstar and perhaps the greatest entertainer of all time. His achievements almost came crashing down during his child molestation trial. This film goes behind the scenes of that sometimes chaotic and outrageous trial. MJ's fans from all over the world always believed in his innocence. Found not guilty by the court of law, survived the tabloid onslaught and negative campaigns, Michael Jackson is on the comeback trail to reclaim his past glory with the 02 Arena, London. This film features appearances by: Kanye West, Billy Gibbons / ZZ Top, Jon Voight, Fantasia, Mo'Nique, Ashford & Simpson, Kim Whitley, Dorien Wilson, Yolanda Adams, Shemar Moore, Terry Lewis, Tom Mesereau, Aphrodite Jones, Linda Deutsch, Jermaine Jackson, Geraldine Hughes."

Some scenes has been already released few years ago directed by Pearl Jr.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/

Hope it will have more footage than Pearl Jr's version
mvdv4905.jpg

another trial documentary? YAWN

dont we have 50 gigs which could be covered in an interesting documentary format?

So we're getting this one in addition to Larry Nimmer's documentary? Well, as long as it's accurate and doesn't include all the junk the media have been feeding us for 15 long years, then I'm all for it. However, it would be nice to forget about the damn trial and move on to greater things, like Michael's return to the stage. I would LOVE to see a documentary about that...

I thought we had put that nightmare behind us by now :huh:

Thats right, and I dont want to imagine other "stories" and articles mentioning the trial during the show run..., almost every article still states that - Jackson was acquitted of child molestation..., like what? They dont write - Jackson was found not guilty ...

But such DVD, if contains Aphrodite Jones and T-Mez will be great!

I wonder why Aphrodite Jones hasnt released her DVD yet...., her book is great!

in articles in future, i want to read at the end, Jackson, who spectacularly returned to the stage July 13th! :D

Thanks!!! :)

It seems the idea that legal documentary and I think the intentions are good, but I do not really like that thing of "relive / remember the past," especially when it comes to something so bad it was for the life of Michael. To me what happened, happened and should be forgotten and buried. I hope this "back to the past" does not interfere in any way this wonderful phase that will start in the career of Michael and I do not understand why everyone loves move in the past and make documentaries about something that was so bad for Michael... I honestly do not like that. It is my opinion.

I'm wondering if there is even a market for a project such as this, so late in the game.

I, for one, am not interested in reliving that trial. I don't even see folks outside of the fan community being interest, only because the trial was over so long ago and most folks have moved on.

I'm wondering if there is even a market for a project such as this, so late in the game.

I, for one, am not interested in reliving that trial. I don't even see folks outside of the fan community being interest, only because the trial was over so long ago and most folks have moved on.

I also agree with you on everything you said. Too late to make this documentary.

will it be coming out in canada too :)

a tril DVD :thinking: do we all what to remember this do we :thinking: :cry:

:yes: Victoria83

i agree we don't what to remember it :no: that right :yes: we don't what to remember it :no:

just wait and see what comes up next for MJ :D

please y'all, don't speak for everyone....i don't mind a doc. and how funny we were promoting an interview w/ nimmer only to say...ahhhh who needs another doc?

umm...im sorry but where was i when the truth became an inconvenience?

and TWO documentaries? hello? doubletruth...if u don't welcome it, then don't post negativities in this thread. it's pointless, imo, to complain about something that's showing the truth. a bit selfish, imo.

positive or not i dont wanna hear anymor about the friggin trial.

then ur posts seriously contradict common sense. y post in a thread about it, y read about it, if u want nothing to do w/ it? it's clearly labled what it's about.

and then let it be said that mj fans can no longer whine about him not being treated fairly cuz when truth does come his way, it's not when the fans want it to come. sorry it didn't come when u guys wanted it.

SMH

Personal opinons are personal opinions some want the truth out there others just want to forget it. To each their own. Lets not step on the others toes.

Originally Posted by Big Apple2

Because they would have not had an audience prior to Michael getting back out there. They aint stupid there was no money in it before. Now they will use his popularity to benefit themselves - my take on what's been presented obviously.

Personal opinons are personal opinions some want the truth out there others just want to forget it. To each their own. Lets not step on the others toes.

Because they would have not had an audience prior to Michael getting back out there. They aint stupid there was no money in it before. Now they will use his popularity to benefit themselves - my take on what's been presented obviously.
granted mama, BUT, this is tantamount to me going out to eat at a pizza place just so i can bitch about how much i hate pizza.....if u don't like it, don't come in here....right?

instead of me reading about the doc and getting excited, im reading everyone upset about it and how much they don't want one.

this is the same fan audience who complains when things go wrong and say there is no justice for mj....per their own cries and blogs and fan stories YET when something is coming out, they wanna get upset b/c it's not the time for it.

sorry but if i was a hater and heard about his concerts in london, i'd laugh and maybe watch this doc so i couldp oke fun...omg what if im taught something and realize it was just a farce? have i just become a fan?

i know 15 fans personally that became fans from lwmj...the doc used to smear him, yet it made fans of people. so how can something with good intentions be so bad?

the truth is never at a bad time. NEVER

please y'all, don't speak for everyone....i don't mind a doc. and how funny we were promoting an interview w/ nimmer only to say...ahhhh who needs another doc?

umm...im sorry but where was i when the truth became an inconvenience?

and TWO documentaries? hello? doubletruth...if u don't welcome it, then don't post negativities in this thread. it's pointless, imo, to complain about something that's showing the truth. a bit selfish, imo.

Who's speaking for everyone? From what I can see, most people can't understand WHY NOW? Why drag up a dead horse from over 5 years ago? This seems like the kind of thing that will be straight-to-dvd anyway. If it really is positive, I doubt any tv networks will pick up on it. No one's interested in positive MJ documentaries anymore. So non fans will have little interest in it. Seems like making a documentary, positive, negative or otherwise, on Michael is such an easy way to make money nowadays. Maybe I should invest in a camera and make one myself. :tease:

why now? right......??????????

so i guess it's ok for people to believe he's a bad man...after all, it's only been going on since 1993. so it's ok, 16 yrs of crap is ok.....i mean, that's not really long when u think about it...right?

im just shocked, this thread, like the one about nimmer, just shows me that people need to be careful whatthey wish for. when it happens, they wana get confused....

u can't ask for something and put restrictions on it.

if u don't like it, don't come in here....right?

instead of me reading about the doc and getting excited, im reading everyone upset about it and how much they don't want one.
don't post negativities in this thread. it's pointless, imo, to complain about something that's showing the truth. a bit selfish, imo.

So you'd rather that people of differing opinions to yours would just disappear, or keep their mouths shut? Because having your own opinion is 'selfish', right?

And sure, I think it's too late. People who want to believe he's guilty have that picture of him in their heads now. This documentary might have done some good if it were released after the trial, to combat all the negative press. I don't really care what other people think of him anyway, that's their business. I don't see what good reliving the trial will do, so close to the start of the O2 residency.

If it's positive, than it's very great! Cause there are a lot of people I know who believe MJ is evil.
I believe some people are afraid of discovering MJ because they think MJ is a bad man. And I believe these new positive docs will open their minds a bit. Great news!

So you'd rather that people of differing opinions to yours would just disappear, or keep their mouths shut? Because having your own opinion is 'selfish', right?

And sure, I think it's too late. People who want to believe he's guilty have that picture of him in their heads now. This documentary might have done some good if it were released after the trial, to combat all the negative press. I don't really care what other people think of him anyway, that's their business. I don't see what good reliving the trial will do, so close to the start of the O2 residency.
no i think it's selfish to whine about how he's picked on, how he's targeted, and then when something has the potential to be positive, complain that it's done at the wrong time.

that's SELFISH, imo.

no don't silence urselves b ut a simple post like 'i don't wanna remember the stupid trial,' is of no use to the thread that's reporting somethign that can be explosively good.

nimmer's doc may not get the exposure it needs but this one will cuz it's got celebs in it!kanye alone will draw viewers or purchasers.

all im saying is fans can'thave it both ways, either the man is forever looked at as a monster or we can embrace somethign that comes his way in a positive light.

like i told shannon, during and before the trial we had a sea of bad....maybe this is the beginning of teh sea of good...the concerts and two pro docs...how can that be bad?

good press, imo. but it's teh comments that i wasn't prepared for. this man has been through hell and back and if he doesn't wanna talk about the trial, so be it. but if something can tell teh truth for him, y not give it a go?:cheers:

Thanks!!! :)

It seems the idea that legal documentary and I think the intentions are good, but I do not really like that thing of "relive / remember the past," especially when it comes to something so bad it was for the life of Michael. To me what happened, happened and should be forgotten and buried. I hope this "back to the past" does not interfere in any way this wonderful phase that will start in the career of Michael and I do not understand why everyone loves move in the past and make documentaries about something that was so bad for Michael... I honestly do not like that. It is my opinion.

I cooooooooooooooooo-sign!....as T.D. Jakes onces said " how can you fully embrace the future if you keep holding on to the past"...

I cooooooooooooooooo-sign!....as T.D. Jakes onces said " how can you fully embrace the future if you keep holding on to the past"...

Thanks! I know that the intention is something that is positive and in favor of Michael and make people change their views on it. But is not it a little late for that? Why was not done after the trial? Yes, there have been people trying to change their views on the book with Michael "Conspiracy" of Aphrodite Jones it was a much publicized book, Aphrodite and Tom Mesearau gave interviews about it, talked much about the contents of the book. What changed? Nothing, people still think the same way. Much time has passed and for me is a matter buried. These documentaries and many I'm sure will come face to dig that last sad for Michael, will further strengthen the view of people that Michael is a bad person, it is weird, bizarre, fragile and will not change. Michael must be looking forward and not back it has to be focused on your future and not a past that did so much and suffer irreparable marks left in your life and your heart. The pain may have passed, but the scars of this great wound in the life of Michael still there in your heart. Only him and nobody else knows the size of the pain he felt in front of everything. Until the beginning and during and after the concerts we are going to hear many negative things to somehow undermine Michael. I hope this documentary does not adversely affect this new phase of Michael. I think people can be more creative and create something that could positively assist in the career of Michael and not to make a documentary to unearth the past and do all the people involved in this story (Michael, his family and his fans around the world) and remind the revival suffering and all the pain felt at the time. And we all know how everything shook the Michael emotionally and professionally. The press was never and will never be friend with Michael, is a plate full for all the tabloids speak again about it and invent more stories. This is my view on this documentary.

Last edited:
Back